Jesus & Santa are White Says Fox

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#101 Dec 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck up, date rape. Good news is that, soon you'll be completely brain dead.
Making threats, booner boy?
Duke for Mayor

United States

#102 Dec 15, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that unable to parse a post? As an attorney, one would think you could slog through the weeds.
So, your mother DID teach you better, huh?

You should listen.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#103 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think it has *anything* do with the response mechanism in the other person at all, do you? I do...show a weakness...and the strong will go for it. Primal...
No.
I don't. That's absolutely stupid.

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#104 Dec 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
woof
You're not too bright, then...I've had death threats after using those names. That proves my point...which is why I do it in the first place.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#105 Dec 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your mother DID teach you better, huh?
You should listen.
woof
This is Topix, dumbass.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#106 Dec 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
woof
Well then we disagree. And it is not absolutely stupid, it is human nature. It's a technique I've seen time and again in business, Dukie, perhaps though more subtle. Whether you or I like it is a completely different matter. Understand your enemy...

Meow.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#107 Dec 15, 2013
Female wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you live in a cave. Nothing wrong w/ me. Yes I am old and still pretty, I do not look my age. I still work, I am healthy and active and NOT an insecure bigot or racist.
Sure, post a picture if you think you are pretty. Let me be the judge!

I still say you are an ugly, obese democrat on Welfare who can only repeatedly state bigot or racist to any confrontation because you are also stupid!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#108 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>Spook gets his points across quite well and destroys you in the process. No shrinkage there, kid.
The company you keep...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#109 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>You're not too bright, then...I've had death threats after using those names. That proves my point...which is why I do it in the first place.
You do it because those words are who you are, 3.1. Plain and simple.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#110 Dec 15, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The company you keep...
Um let's see. Duke, Tranny, and Little Johnson cheer you on... what does THAT say?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#111 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Um let's see. Duke, Tranny, and Little Johnson cheer you on... what does THAT say?
It says that they are intelligent.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#112 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You do it because those words are who you are, 3.1. Plain and simple.
But naturally, your slurs against the Church don't make you a certain sort of person, do they? And the blacks are all saints when they slur whites, right?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#113 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
It says that they are intelligent.
More often than not, they leave you hanging in the wind these days, little girl.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#114 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>More often than not, they leave you hanging in the wind these days, little girl.
My guess is they realize I capably handle myself against you and your coven of troglodytes and that I don't need the cavalry.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#115 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>But naturally, your slurs against the Church don't make you a certain sort of person, do they? And the blacks are all saints when they slur whites, right?

I don't believe I have ever used a slur against your church. The use of slurs by black posters are entirely unnecessary.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#116 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>You're not too bright, then...I've had death threats after using those names. That proves my point...which is why I do it in the first place.
Why do you think you're excused from acting civilly towards your fellow human beings just because you're on Topix?

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#117 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then we disagree. And it is not absolutely stupid, it is human nature. It's a technique I've seen time and again in business, Dukie, perhaps though more subtle. Whether you or I like it is a completely different matter. Understand your enemy...
Meow.
Enemy???

What do you think this is here?

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#118 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
My guess is they realize I capably handle myself against you and your coven of troglodytes and that I don't need the cavalry.
No, kid...I've seen then clam up mid-thread when your ignorance becomes too much for them to bear.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#119 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>.
I don't believe I have ever used a slur against your church. The use of slurs by black posters are entirely unnecessary.
Suuure..."cult" is a term of endearment, isn't it?
"Unnecessary"...How will they ever recover from such condemnation?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#120 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
This is the stupidest, most self-serving comment I have ever seen out of you today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Liar 3 min Duke for Mayor 949
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 1 hr Kentucky Fried Ch... 14
No Life, But Topix. 2 hr d pants 29
News Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 3 hr Federal Contractor 63
News Bob Evans tests investors' patience as sales co... 4 hr safesnoun 14
Joe Speakman is a meth head 4 hr Jtr 1
Should the GOP cut its loses? 7 hr MarkJ- 986

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages