Jesus & Santa are White Says Fox

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#41 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, St. Nicholas is also a saint of some standing within Eastern European Christian beliefs as well. In the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, and a few other. countries, the feast is celebrated Dec. 8th and children have their shoes filled with fruit, candies and small gifts.
http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/liturg...
http://easteuropeanfood.about.com/od/polishch...
I know about Claus, I was referring to the Jew the Greeks named Jesus. No Jew in the middle east resembled Barry Gibbs two thousand years ago.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#42 Dec 14, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
The bottom line, Santa Claus is WHITE. A fat pedophile from the Neatherlands who sits little boys on his lap and laughs a jolly bellow that he 'put one over' on ignorant unsuspecting parents, just like a catholic priest. This stupid Black woman newscaster is part of the problem that's keeping Blacks feeling inferior. Who is she talking to anyway? Every Black kid in the urban neighborhoods know that if a fat white, bearded creeping pedophile, tries to shimmy down a chimney in the dark of night, he'll be found in the morning by the cops full of bullet holes bleeding on the walkway below.
But if he happens to avoid the hail of bullets and manages to slide his fat ass down the chimney, he'll end up catching on fire from the heat of the furnace, that every ghetto kid knows how to re- light when the pilot blows out, with a lighter and a rolled- up piece of news paper, Hahahaha!
Groan. Tell me why then, as I drive through Whitehall, every two-bit ghetto house has blinking lights and Santa Clauses?
Duke for Mayor

United States

#43 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Groan. Tell me why then, as I drive through Whitehall, every two-bit ghetto house has blinking lights and Santa Clauses?
Because the parents who live their want their kids to have a nice holiday? What do you think?

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#44 Dec 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the parents who live their want their kids to have a nice holiday? What do you think?
woof
Reading is fundamental, Bootlicker. Read WA's post and my response. Context?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#45 Dec 14, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a problem, junior, like you and Harris!

Pack your bags and leave!
You're talking gibberish, sheep. Dumb Megyn and Faux news have the problem. Race baiting.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#46 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
As if I know why individuals put decorations in their yard. Tradition maybe?
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#47 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading is fundamental, Bootlicker. Read WA's post and my response. Context?
Read it! Part comedy, part stereotypical?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#48 Dec 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking gibberish, sheep. Dumb Megyn and Faux news have the problem. Race baiting.
Harris has the problem, she may want to be a Caucasian but she will never be a Caucasian. You will never be Caucasian either, so your best bet would be to get a job and be a nice person.

You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Both you and Harris are jealous of Megyn because she is attractive. educated and wealthy.

Learn to be happy with what you have and do the best you can with your life. Otherwise, you will die as a bitter and ugly person!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#49 Dec 15, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Harris has the problem, she may want to be a Caucasian but she will never be a Caucasian. You will never be Caucasian either, so your best bet would be to get a job and be a nice person.
Both you and Harris are jealous of Megyn because she is attractive. educated and wealthy.
Learn to be happy with what you have and do the best you can with your life. Otherwise, you will die as a bitter and ugly person!
Says a bitter and ugly person.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#50 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text> As if I know why individuals put decorations in their yard. Tradition maybe?
Then are those in the ghetto are condoning pedophiles or use dead Santas to decorate?

That's sick!
<quoted text> The bottom line, Santa Claus is WHITE. A fat pedophile from the Neatherlands who sits little boys on his lap and laughs a jolly bellow that he 'put one over' on ignorant unsuspecting parents, just like a catholic priest..... But if he happens to avoid the hail of bullets and manages to slide his fat ass down the chimney, he'll end up catching on fire from the heat of the furnace, that every ghetto kid knows how to re- light when the pilot blows out, with a lighter and a rolled- up piece of news paper, Hahahaha!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#51 Dec 15, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>Harris has the problem, she may want to be a Caucasian but she will never be a Caucasian. You will never be Caucasian either, so your best bet would be to get a job and be a nice person.

Megyn looks like a blonde alien with the body of a 13 year old. No thanks.

Have noticed that every female "commentator" on that show is blonde and blue-eyed? If they replace them with anyone else, they run the risk of confusing the shit out of you dumb sheep!! Haaaaa!!!

Educated? That's a matter of opinion, sheep. She might have attended college but that doesn't mean she puts it to good use.
I'm great with being black, thanks for your concern, swine.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#52 Dec 15, 2013
"Roe Regen" Both you and Harris are jealous of Megyn because she is attractive. educated and wealthy..........Pretty is, as pretty does.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#53 Dec 15, 2013
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/12/2... By Jeordan Legon
CNN
Thursday, December 26, 2002 Posted: 9:45 AM EST (1445 GMT)

(CNN)-- The Jesus pictured on the cover of this month's Popular Mechanics has a broad peasant's face, dark olive skin, short curly hair and a prominent nose. He would have stood 5-foot-1-inch tall and weighed 110 pounds, if the magazine is to be believed.

This representation is quite different from the typical lithe, long-haired, light-skinned and delicate-featured depiction of the man Christians consider the son of God.

Israeli and British forensic anthropologists and computer programmers got together to create the face featured in the 1.2-million circulation magazine, which occasionally veers from its usual coverage of motors and tools to cover the merger of science and religion.

"What did Jesus look like?" the article asks. "An answer has emerged from an exciting new field of science: forensic anthropology."
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#54 Dec 15, 2013
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#55 Dec 15, 2013
The colour of his skin is not the important part of Jesus' life. The important part of HIS life is His blood, the fact He shed His blood for the remission of our sins! The sacrificial Lamb part a lot of folks don't believe!
The part of sacrificing the lamb and sprinkling, not the skin but the blood, on the altar, you know, the part described in the book of fairy tales to a lot, not only on the Columbus thread but all over the world.
Jesus' skin is black, no, it's white, no, it's Red, No, it's brown, no, it's yellow, on and on and on.
Let's open up a canned ham, cook the important part, the can and throw away the ham. That should go over a lot of head's.
Keep using the man you don't believe in, arguing over the colour of skin of the man you don't believe in and celebrate a holiday commemorating a man you don't believe in. Real intelligent, the lot of you!
Hae fun, kiddos!!!

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#56 Dec 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Megyn looks like a blonde alien with the body of a 13 year old. No thanks.
Have noticed that every female "commentator" on that show is blonde and blue-eyed? If they replace them with anyone else, they run the risk of confusing the shit out of you dumb sheep!! Haaaaa!!!
Educated? That's a matter of opinion, sheep. She might have attended college but that doesn't mean she puts it to good use.
I'm great with being black, thanks for your concern, swine.
A 13 year old?
http://xbradtc.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/me...

You apes would rather go for a fatback like Moochele Obama...we get it. All we have to do is see the kind of fat, ugly white women we see with black guys. Consider them our gift to you.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#57 Dec 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
She's an attorney. Why don't you ask your buddy Douchie about that?
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#58 Dec 15, 2013
Female wrote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/TE CH/science/12/25/face.jesus/ By Jeordan Legon
CNN
Thursday, December 26, 2002 Posted: 9:45 AM EST (1445 GMT)
(CNN)-- The Jesus pictured on the cover of this month's Popular Mechanics has a broad peasant's face, dark olive skin, short curly hair and a prominent nose. He would have stood 5-foot-1-inch tall and weighed 110 pounds, if the magazine is to be believed.
This representation is quite different from the typical lithe, long-haired, light-skinned and delicate-featured depiction of the man Christians consider the son of God.
Israeli and British forensic anthropologists and computer programmers got together to create the face featured in the 1.2-million circulation magazine, which occasionally veers from its usual coverage of motors and tools to cover the merger of science and religion.
"What did Jesus look like?" the article asks. "An answer has emerged from an exciting new field of science: forensic anthropology."
Well no one claims Jesus had a long forehead knuckles dragging the ground a bone through his nose and lips that lookwd like a half burnt rubber boot and self made scares and branding marks thus it appears jesus was a semite as the bible claims not a sub Saharan spear chucker.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#59 Dec 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Notice the ingrained indoctrination with the word, "holiday" instead of Christmas.
The leftist mind at work...enough to make you puke.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#60 Dec 15, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Notice the ingrained indoctrination with the word, "holiday" instead of Christmas.
The leftist mind at work...enough to make you puke.
Notice the poor old white man with the victim mentality who sees goblins around every corner.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in the Girls Bathroom 4 hr UTrashy 400
News Joe Biden's Columbus destination: Jeni's Ice Cream 4 hr Three Psyche 35
Democraps....the party of rape 4 hr schlongfest 16
ABC this Week 6 hr schlongfest 2
Donald Trump Big Liar 6 hr schlongfest 12
Joyce Hazelrigg (Feb '13) 12 hr Old sailor 8
Drumpf: Narcissistic Welfare King 13 hr d pants 35
Federal lands in America 13 hr d pants 169
More from around the web

Personal Finance