Jesus & Santa are White Says Fox

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#371 Dec 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
Certainly Jesus Christ and Santa Claus would check the Caucasian box on census form.
However Santa's elves are an experiment with African Slaves, Voodoo, and shrunken curse.........or so the rumor goes.
I don't understand why the Elves are not suing.
You're on a roll today......lol
Those damned elves.....
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#372 Dec 23, 2013
Could it be Santa was actually camped out at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro 30,000 years ago and those rascally ancestors of mine went down from Lahti, stole Santa from the real people and carried him back to Lahti?
That is a very likely happening.
They probably picked up the elves from the wee people in Ireland on the way back north.
Doesn't this sound like the truth? I mean Europeans have been drypicking Africa for eons so they probably stole Santa from there.
Those Vikings, they are real men and woman. No, not the ball team. My ancestors.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#373 Dec 23, 2013
Rupaul would've given his family jewels to see this live!

http://gawker.com/black-drag-dancing-santas-a...
Gosh0Mighty

Columbus, OH

#374 Jan 3, 2014
Who is the real person here?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#375 Jan 3, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
Rupaul would've given his family jewels to see this live!
http://gawker.com/black-drag-dancing-santas-a...
Maybe. RuPaul is into ultra glam. Not like this one:

http://www.babydee.org/

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#376 Jan 3, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
Rupaul would've given his family jewels to see this live!
http://gawker.com/black-drag-dancing-santas-a...
I don't know about everyone else but, I prefer my Santa to be white.

Like Obama, I prefer older white men.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#377 Jan 3, 2014
Gosh0Mighty wrote:
Who is the real person here?
Dumb africanamerican?
American Pride

Columbus, OH

#378 Mar 20, 2015
Female wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DBn2wIQWoB8XX
White people are getting tired of all the politically correct nonsense and bowing down to whiny minorities and I'm glad Meagan spoke her mind and I don't think she has apologized, at least I haven't heard that she has.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#379 Mar 20, 2015
Female wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DBn2wIQWoB8XX
Santa Claus is White so what is the big deal.
Bill

Akron, OH

#380 Mar 20, 2015
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa Claus is White so what is the big deal.
So is Superman, Wonder Woman & Captain America! You want a black Hero - George Washington C arver
Pam

Marysville, OH

#381 Mar 20, 2015
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Superman, Wonder Woman & Captain America! You want a black Hero - George Washington C arver
Those are 3 good examples of super heroes. Our culture is based on these types of values of these types of characters.
The Cure

Westerville, OH

#382 Mar 20, 2015
Jesus was black

Santa is fictional.

You're welcome.
Linda

Columbus, OH

#383 Mar 21, 2015
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are 3 good examples of super heroes. Our culture is based on these types of values of these types of characters.
Have you noticed there are no Black super heroes? Well I guess their heroes are Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown according to people like The Cure and Rhino.
The Cure

Westerville, OH

#384 Mar 21, 2015
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed there are no Black super heroes? Well I guess their heroes are Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown according to people like The Cure and Rhino.
Green lantern is black.

Black Panther is black.

Black volcan is black.

Blade is black.

Bishop is black.

Warmachine is black.

There. Now it's been proven you're a dumb inbred that doesn't know shit about superheroes.

You're welcome.
Linda

Columbus, OH

#385 Mar 21, 2015
The Cure wrote:
<quoted text>
Green lantern is black.
Black Panther is black.
Black volcan is black.
Blade is black.
Bishop is black.
Warmachine is black.
There. Now it's been proven you're a dumb inbred that doesn't know shit about superheroes.
You're welcome.
I want to formally apologize to you Cure.

You are mostly right and I was wrong

- with the exception of Green Lantern who was WHITE.

You do know your BLACK comic book antiheroes not real heroes because they are twisted characters and not morally clean like Superman, Wonder Woman and Captain America.
Brice N Livingston

Reynoldsburg, OH

#386 Mar 22, 2015
Female wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DBn2wIQWoB8XX
I thought everybody knew that.
The Cure

Westerville, OH

#387 Mar 22, 2015
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>I want to formally apologize to you Cure.

You are mostly right and I was wrong

- with the exception of Green Lantern who was WHITE.

You do know your BLACK comic book antiheroes not real heroes because they are twisted characters and not morally clean like Superman, Wonder Woman and Captain America.
Green Lantern:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/John_Stewart_%28New_...

Superman is dead:

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-novels/superm...

Superman's father abandoned him and sent him to earth to an unknown fate. That's not very clean and now he's dead.

Wonder Woman is an Amazon warrior. Twisted.

Captain America is strong because he was injected with SUPER SOLDIER SERUM...A drug like steroids.
Clean?

You are not educated enough on this subject to win.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#388 Mar 22, 2015
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to formally apologize to you Cure.
You are mostly right and I was wrong
- with the exception of Green Lantern who was WHITE.
You do know your BLACK comic book antiheroes not real heroes because they are twisted characters and not morally clean like Superman, Wonder Woman and Captain America.
I am so proud of you Linda for apologizing and being humble enough to admit that you misspoke.
Linda

Columbus, OH

#389 Mar 22, 2015
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so proud of you Linda for apologizing and being humble enough to admit that you misspoke.
Thanks.

Easter is near and next Friday is the last fish fry before Easter and Good Friday.
Linda

Columbus, OH

#390 Mar 22, 2015
The Cure wrote:
<quoted text>
Green Lantern:
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/John_Stewart_%28New_...
Superman is dead:
http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-novels/superm...
Superman's father abandoned him and sent him to earth to an unknown fate. That's not very clean and now he's dead.
Wonder Woman is an Amazon warrior. Twisted.
Captain America is strong because he was injected with SUPER SOLDIER SERUM...A drug like steroids.
Clean?
You are not educated enough on this subject to win.
I stand corrected on Green Lantern.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHINATOWN DETECTIVE AGENCY LOOKING FOR Crazylady 12 min Bat5hitcrazy 30
Warning shot 14 min They cannot kill ... 5
Poll Who Do You Support For President 15 min They cannot kill ... 270
News Ohio coach Urban Meyer, mascot celebrated in bu... 24 min Dr Wu 6
who knows david marcum (Feb '09) 42 min Big Johnson 17
more ignorant white cops 48 min They cannot kill ... 9
Body Camera For Police 1 hr Colonel Pale Rider 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages