Jesus & Santa are White Says Fox
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#351 Dec 22, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to note that I was as well correct. Do you know what may have been in that missing post.
Is this how you treat your kids? I pity them... I really do.
You weren't correct at all. You claimed that Gammy Dizzy wasn't permitted to post that stupid poem because of it's content. I said that it had nothing to do with the content, but rather her incompetence at cutting and pasting. I was right, you were wrong. That simple.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#352 Dec 22, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't read that way to me. Sorry, not buying it.
I attempted to explain, and chide you.
If you post it here, it's public. It becomes the business of anyone who browses this forum you naughty dog. If my suspicions are correct, you are about the same age as I am, making you well, less than a young pup. You're older than George by a few years. I know how old George is, and I'm a few years older. So watch where you point those fingers...
Meow.
Beautiful irony.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#353 Dec 22, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
I have been on topix for a while and Che is the biggest twister/ jumbler of words EVER! and tries to turn it around so it's in his/it's favor.......
When does Che ever post an article of interest? Never!
All posts are criticizing everyone else's posts.
What an empty shell and waste of a human being.
It's profession sure isn't indicative of its behavior.
It loves all the negative attention! it gets. Pathetic...it's the only kind of attention it's capable of attracting.
You need God in your life Che!
You do realize that if you would have responded to Duke appropriately, there would have been no need for this discussion, don't you? Perhaps you should be more concerned with your place in eternity than with mine.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#354 Dec 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask BB if she felt that I was being snide.
I was right. I told her what she was doing wrong. Go outside and get some fresh air.
woof
I have fresh air, my windows are open today. I am enjoying this spring in December thing.

Your original post didn't come off that way. BB definitely was gracious.

Meow.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#355 Dec 22, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't correct at all. You claimed that Gammy Dizzy wasn't permitted to post that stupid poem because of it's content. I said that it had nothing to do with the content, but rather her incompetence at cutting and pasting. I was right, you were wrong. That simple.
Do you ever just shut up and reflect? Your attitude is not the way to get someone to understand your true intent, if that was indeed to be kind. No one is going to genuflect at the altar of Che just because you demand so. Indeed, I did point out that it was quite possible the missing post was a problem.

You were, indeed, wrong--particularly in your vileness. Why must you be so ugly and nasty? You can't even post without an insult. Please don't perform community service. It's not helpful in the least.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#356 Dec 22, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have fresh air, my windows are open today. I am enjoying this spring in December thing.
Your original post didn't come off that way. BB definitely was gracious.
Meow.
Here is Duke's first post on the subject:
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It was too long. nothing to do with the mods. That's why she could only post part of it.
There's a character limit.
woof
What in there did you take such offense to?

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG”

Since: Apr 10

HAPPY SPRING!

#357 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Listen you major ignorant twit, I am not incompetent, I did it in two parts.
How many more pages is this asinine crap going to go on about something so insignificant in the realm of life?
Stop looking through the magnifying glass with every post.
GET A LIFE!

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG”

HAPPY SPRING!

#358 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You do realize that if you would have responded to Duke appropriately, there would have been no need for this discussion, don't you? Perhaps you should be more concerned with your place in eternity than with mine.
I wasn't mean to Duke!
I like him!
But YOU? Not so much!
End of story!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#359 Dec 22, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever just shut up and reflect? Your attitude is not the way to get someone to understand your true intent, if that was indeed to be kind. No one is going to genuflect at the altar of Che just because you demand so. Indeed, I did point out that it was quite possible the missing post was a problem.
You were, indeed, wrong--particularly in your vileness. Why must you be so ugly and nasty? You can't even post without an insult. Please don't perform community service. It's not helpful in the least.
The sad truth is that you are so predisposed to hate anything I write that you react emotionally upon the mere sight of my name, and fly off the handle without regard to the content of my posts. It is quite amusing and proves everything that I say about you and yours to be true. Even when I am irrefutably correct you can't bring yourself to admit it because you are so overcome by your hatred. Truly, who would really benefit from shutting up and reflecting?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#360 Dec 22, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you major ignorant twit, I am not incompetent, I did it in two parts.
How many more pages is this asinine crap going to go on about something so insignificant in the realm of life?
Stop looking through the magnifying glass with every post.
GET A LIFE!
I don't know how long this is going to go on. How long are you going to continue to whine about it?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Galloway, OH

#361 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Here is Duke's first post on the subject:
<quoted text>
What in there did you take such offense to?
I guess I really am clueless and just looking for affirmation that I, Che, am the most correct, most intelligent, most (_______) fill-in-the-blank person here on Topix. I neglected this:
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Meow. But that limit is 4K. With spaces, there were 1,214 characters in her post.
Meow....meow...meow.... how did I know? Word. Cut, paste, count, know-it-all.
Merry Grinchmas.
In fact, I will neglect and overlook anything that might shed any light on me whatsoever that would show my flaws. I guess in that post there was hint that the LIMIT was 4K, she had plenty other space to post more. BB then concluded that her Ipad was giving her trouble.

I cannot be kind, I cannot be forgiving, I cannot be anything but the spawn of the devil. I have to BEG for attention and affirmation and if not given, I will stoop to insult and then bang anyone else who slings an insult. Why? Because I am the only one who is sooooo perfect that only I hold that right. I am above human beings. I relish in rubbing other people's noses in my sheet.

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG”

HAPPY SPRING!

#362 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't know how long this is going to go on. How long are you going to continue to whine about it?
You're the one challenging and accusing everyone about a stupid post.
Who the whiner?
What some cheese with that whine?
I'm done with this.....well....that depends......

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG”

HAPPY SPRING!

#363 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess I really am clueless and just looking for affirmation that I, Che, am the most correct, most intelligent, most (_______) fill-in-the-blank person here on Topix. I neglected this:
<quoted text>
In fact, I will neglect and overlook anything that might shed any light on me whatsoever that would show my flaws. I guess in that post there was hint that the LIMIT was 4K, she had plenty other space to post more. BB then concluded that her Ipad was giving her trouble.
I cannot be kind, I cannot be forgiving, I cannot be anything but the spawn of the devil. I have to BEG for attention and affirmation and if not given, I will stoop to insult and then bang anyone else who slings an insult. Why? Because I am the only one who is sooooo perfect that only I hold that right. I am above human beings. I relish in rubbing other people's noses in my sheet.
Lmao.....
Love you!
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#364 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Vinegar, nothing but vinegar. Do not pull me into your battles. I have enough on my plate.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#365 Dec 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talkin. Its the fool who cannot speak without co-opting someone else's persona.
woof
I think I'm the better half.

woof
Gator Bodine

Columbus, OH

#366 Dec 22, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>No, they think liberals and democrats stink! They can pick them out of a crowd, can't you?
Yeah. The dogs. Ok.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#367 Dec 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm the better half.
woof
you live in a better neighborhood for sure, and have 1000% better world view.

you must be a purebred and not a mutt like Duke.
Carolyn Bruck

Columbus, OH

#368 Dec 23, 2013
What's all the fuss about? Of course Jesus and Santa Claus are/were white.

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG”

HAPPY SPRING!

#369 Dec 23, 2013
Carolyn Bruck wrote:
What's all the fuss about? Of course Jesus and Santa Claus are/were white.
Depends who's asking...
Check out posts 299 and 300
Then let me know what you think......

Merry Christmas
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#370 Dec 23, 2013
Certainly Jesus Christ and Santa Claus would check the Caucasian box on census form.

However Santa's elves are an experiment with African Slaves, Voodoo, and shrunken curse.........or so the rumor goes.

I don't understand why the Elves are not suing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 96 1 hr MarkJ- 68
News Keeping tabs on sex offenders | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) 1 hr Baykay 187
Columbus Nightclub Days,East Dallas,AAfter The ... (Mar '10) 1 hr Dee 68
What Does Russia Have on Donald Trump? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 36
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 2 hr Free Pizza 4U 69
Democracy is stronger than Bannon thought... ... 3 hr poot 28
Trumps sons are costing taxpayers ...💰&... 3 hr just saying 12

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages