Jesus & Santa are White Says Fox
Duke for Mayor

United States

#331 Dec 22, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Just want to thank you for being kind.....
BTW...I'm on an iPad...
Can you believe what a hallabaloo over a post?
Lmao
Sure.

Yes, I believe it.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#332 Dec 22, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they think liberals and democrats stink! They can pick them out of a crowd, can't you?
Zoey's bringing sunshine and rainbows again. How nice!

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#333 Dec 22, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire poem did not post #298 or show on Topix....that's why it said 4000 characters left......
When I split it it posted,#299,300.
I'm not stupid,nor am I dizzy, so S T F U!
You seem to take joy out of demeaning everyone on here. How does it feel to be you?
You're rotten from the inside out.
You're the demented,sick F-U-€-K
My bad. I thought you said that the "mods" wouldn't let you post because of the content and that Duke was terrible for suggesting that you just were posting too many characters at a time. I must have simply overlooked your apology.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#334 Dec 22, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. I thought you said that the "mods" wouldn't let you post because of the content and that Duke was terrible for suggesting that you just were posting too many characters at a time. I must have simply overlooked your apology.
At first I thought it didn't post because of the content.
Duke was kind.You were not.
No apology for you!
End of story!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#335 Dec 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes more sense than watching FoxNews, quite frankly.
woof
typical liberal....it is Fox New's fault.

Fox News is 14 years old I believe.

So from 1955 -2000 the liberal media had a monopoly to brainwash. From the 70's to now at a rapid pace.

The liberal media is in just disbelief someone is playing to win, and they can't tolerate it.

Problem is nobody cares but them. See their ratings as fact check.

Location hidden

#336 Dec 22, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
So from 1955 -2000 the liberal media had a monopoly to brainwash. From the 70's to now at a rapid pace.
The liberal media is in just disbelief someone is playing to win, and they can't tolerate it.
Didn't I read that Fox News is the most unreliable news source?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#337 Dec 22, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought it didn't post because of the content.
Duke was kind.You were not.
No apology for you!
End of story!
This is what you and your low IQ toady wrote when Duke politely suggested that it wasn't censored for content, before I ever weighed in:
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Meow. But that limit is 4K. With spaces, there were 1,214 characters in her post.
Meow....meow...meow.... how did I know? Word. Cut, paste, count, know-it-all.
Merry Grinchmas.
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I was just about to post this! I had 4000 characters left... the subject matter is why they won't post it.
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Great minds think alike. Let's hope Dukie and the gang doesn't turn this into a "let's pizz on the Christmas tree" afternoon. He can be such a bad doggy.
Meow.
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares.....I hope they knock themselves out! It will keep them busy......lol
I guess you should be careful what you wish for, you old bat. You were wrong, you were snotty to someone who tried to help you, and this is what you get.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#338 Dec 22, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Fox New? Is he related to Wolf Blitzer?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#339 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
This is what you and your low IQ toady wrote when Duke politely suggested that it wasn't censored for content, before I ever weighed in:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I guess you should be careful what you wish for, you old bat. You were wrong, you were snotty to someone who tried to help you, and this is what you get.
You will do anything to attempt to prove you are right and to be the nasty, impolite dominatrix, won't you?

Duke wasn't trying to be helpful. You weren't trying to be helpful. You were calling Bizzy names all along... In fact I see at least two insults in your post here, girly.

You are no attorney. You're just a jerk who is intolerant, nasty, rude, and well, you have a damn ugly attitude.

Merry Grinchmas.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#340 Dec 22, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You will do anything to attempt to prove you are right and to be the nasty, impolite dominatrix, won't you?
Duke wasn't trying to be helpful. You weren't trying to be helpful. You were calling Bizzy names all along... In fact I see at least two insults in your post here, girly.
You are no attorney. You're just a jerk who is intolerant, nasty, rude, and well, you have a damn ugly attitude.
Merry Grinchmas.
You forgot to include that I was right.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#341 Dec 22, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Grinchmas.
How do you know what I was "trying to be"?

I offered an explanation that was factually correct. BB is well aware of that now.

Mind yer own business, ya ol goat.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#342 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You forgot to include that I was right.
You forgot to note that I was as well correct. Do you know what may have been in that missing post.

Is this how you treat your kids? I pity them... I really do.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#343 Dec 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I offered an explanation that was factually correct. BB is well aware of that now.
woof
Didn't read that way to me. Sorry, not buying it.

I attempted to explain, and chide you.

If you post it here, it's public. It becomes the business of anyone who browses this forum you naughty dog. If my suspicions are correct, you are about the same age as I am, making you well, less than a young pup. You're older than George by a few years. I know how old George is, and I'm a few years older. So watch where you point those fingers...

Meow.

Location hidden

#344 Dec 22, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Grinchmas.
Amen!

I have been on topix for a while and Che is the biggest twister/ jumbler of words EVER! and tries to turn it around so it's in his/it's favor.......
When does Che ever post an article of interest? Never!
All posts are criticizing everyone else's posts.
What an empty shell and waste of a human being.
It's profession sure isn't indicative of its behavior.
It loves all the negative attention! it gets. Pathetic...it's the only kind of attention it's capable of attracting.
You need God in your life Che!
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#345 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
She put you in your place. Try a little kindness next time. End of story.
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#346 Dec 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
I'm sorry, I forgot my medicine this am.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#347 Dec 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talkin. Its the fool who cannot speak without co-opting someone else's persona.

woof

Location hidden

#348 Dec 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that we can tell you're not the real Duke?
Lol
Anyways, THANKS DEAR!

Meow
Duke for Mayor

United States

#349 Dec 22, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't read that way to me. Sorry, not buying it.
I attempted to explain, and chide you.
If you post it here, it's public. It becomes the business of anyone who browses this forum you naughty dog. If my suspicions are correct, you are about the same age as I am, making you well, less than a young pup. You're older than George by a few years. I know how old George is, and I'm a few years older. So watch where you point those fingers...
Meow.
Ask BB if she felt that I was being snide.

I was right. I told her what she was doing wrong. Go outside and get some fresh air.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#350 Dec 22, 2013
Gator Bodine wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point. Son of Sam seems to fit Zoe's persona though.
Just use one name before everyone thinks you are nuts, wise african would be best. Yer starting to look silly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion in our schools..... 23 min GrowUp 47
News Crime Stoppers | 'Halloween' mask part of late ... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Can the Democrat Party Heal itself? Or... 2 hr Seriouslady 16
News Backyard chickens spur debate in central Ohio c... 2 hr Seriouslady 8
Pottery, er Potty Barn 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Recount Collapses 3 hr Truth Honesty Int... 23
News St. Xavier beats St. Ignatius in double OT for ... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Trump endangers relations with China 4 hr GrowUp 57
Trump the Crook/Liar 9 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 215
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 15 hr Reality Speaks 84

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages