Jesus & Santa are White Says Fox

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#248 Dec 18, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get a grasp on reality! Why would ANY self-respecting African American want to be a colored person? You YT turn blue when you're cold, red when you're angry or embarrassed, green when you're sick or envious, hahaha...a regular chameleon or octopus! Besides, Black melanin is the most powerful substance on this planet. That's what YT is most afraid of...being genetically wiped off the planet. At least we can produce an albino when a genetically regressive mishap occurs. What can you produce, white girl? Nothing...but your own, unless a Mandingo lay the pipe like a plumber, haha!
Stay out the sun this summer, Cindy. You don't want to be mistaken for a knee gro, Hahahaha! I wish I were white, is an insult to God almighty, and an unbelievably arrogant concept to have in this day and age. Get over yourself, you possess the most hated color in the world. The magic is gone! Only mentally sick knee gros hate who and what they are!
Yo...I might be melanin challenged but even you can get skin cancer, dude. You need that SPF same as I do.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#249 Dec 18, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo...I might be melanin challenged but even you can get skin cancer, dude. You need that SPF same as I do.
SPF? Not here in America. I guess it would be damp mud though if we were living in the outback or the African bush.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#250 Dec 19, 2013
George Washington and the Pope are African Americans, and because they drank Clorox bleach like Michael Jackson did, they are white now.

Lady GaGa is really Janet Jackson.

Steven Tyler is really Tina Turner.

And Bing Crosby is Nat King Cole's identical twin brother.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#251 Dec 19, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>More proof that you've never been here, boy.
Really? Maybe you are morbidly unaware how fkn stupid that sounds.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#252 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text> You need to get a grasp on reality! Why would ANY self-respecting African American want to be a colored person? You YT turn blue when you're cold, red when you're angry or embarrassed, green when you're sick or envious, hahaha...a regular chameleon or octopus! Besides, Black melanin is the most powerful substance on this planet. That's what YT is most afraid of...being genetically wiped off the planet. At least we can produce an albino when a genetically regressive mishap occurs. What can you produce, white girl? Nothing...but your own, unless a Mandingo lay the pipe like a plumber, haha!
Stay out the sun this summer, Cindy. You don't want to be mistaken for a knee gro, Hahahaha! I wish I were white, is an insult to God almighty, and an unbelievably arrogant concept to have in this day and age. Get over yourself, you possess the most hated color in the world. The magic is gone! Only mentally sick knee gros hate who and what they are!
Gobbledygook!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#253 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text> It's an ugly 300lbs. 5'2, hillbilly troglodyte.
Sounds like Moochele!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#254 Dec 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Maybe you are morbidly unaware how fkn stupid that sounds.
Can't you spell?

Location hidden

#255 Dec 20, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Your spiritual beliefs are what you believe. I believe my God to be white. I don't need to watch the news or her some stupid Female to inform me of the made up controversy.
As for Santa, will someone please sit Female down and let her know that Santa is your parents. Based on the content she provides in her posts, I doubt she knew them very well.
I'm glad you admit that YOUR god is white. What people in this country doesn't understand is that RELIGION is the enforcement of a CULTURAL belief and practice for a place of global dominion forced on people who are of a different cultural reality. Your white cultural belief in a white god has been forced on non- white people globally due to military superiority and colonization! And ANY person of non- white ancestry or African heritage that believes in YOUR WHITE god, is absolutely OUT OF THEIR FKIN MINDS. The entire animosity and racial dislike between African and European people, starts from the very beginning of the re-programming the African captives children and grandchildren, that their God is a white male with dirty blonde hair who died on a Roman (European) cross for their sins.

That European construct and cultural BELIEF has done more psychological harm to the minds of African people here in America than the actual physical slavery that took place over 400 years ago. Every culture on earth created a mythos and deity that looks like and represents THEM. It wasn't until the European through the Roman Catholic church, and subsequent Protestant church who broke away with the leadership of Martin Luther in Germany, that the INDOCTRINATION of a white god was introduced to the Africans held in captivity and bought to the Americas.

It wasn't until the English Renaissance of the 15th century, that paintings of Mary and Jesus, and well as the disciples as white Europeans. Pope Alexander VI, had his son's portrait painted and his son' s "image" was the model for the face of Jesus from that day forward. Different variations of his son's image have been also used throughout European nations

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Alexander...

ANY African or descendants of Africans are literally OUT OF THEIR MINDS if they worship a white man on a Roman cross!

Location hidden

#256 Dec 20, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Gobbledygook!
No, Cindy. Gobbledygook is something that you swallowed behind the baseball dugout in high school. What I posted is the truth that you can't handle.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#258 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text> No, Cindy. Gobbledygook is something that you swallowed behind the baseball dugout in high school. What I posted is the truth that you can't handle.
We know what you were doing in high school. How many names do you post under? Five that I have counted. The same old crap over and over! No friends or family to socialize with?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#259 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text> I'm glad you admit that YOUR god is white. What people in this country doesn't understand is that RELIGION is the enforcement of a CULTURAL belief and practice for a place of global dominion forced on people who are of a different cultural reality. Your white cultural belief in a white god has been forced on non- white people globally due to military superiority and colonization! And ANY person of non- white ancestry or African heritage that believes in YOUR WHITE god, is absolutely OUT OF THEIR FKIN MINDS. The entire animosity and racial dislike between African and European people, starts from the very beginning of the re-programming the African captives children and grandchildren, that their God is a white male with dirty blonde hair who died on a Roman (European) cross for their sins.
That European construct and cultural BELIEF has done more psychological harm to the minds of African people here in America than the actual physical slavery that took place over 400 years ago. Every culture on earth created a mythos and deity that looks like and represents THEM. It wasn't until the European through the Roman Catholic church, and subsequent Protestant church who broke away with the leadership of Martin Luther in Germany, that the INDOCTRINATION of a white god was introduced to the Africans held in captivity and bought to the Americas.
It wasn't until the English Renaissance of the 15th century, that paintings of Mary and Jesus, and well as the disciples as white Europeans. Pope Alexander VI, had his son's portrait painted and his son' s "image" was the model for the face of Jesus from that day forward. Different variations of his son's image have been also used throughout European nations
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Alexander...
ANY African or descendants of Africans are literally OUT OF THEIR MINDS if they worship a white man on a Roman cross!
It was called the Great Commission by Jesus, "Go unto all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believes will be saved but he that believes not shall be damned." Mark 16:15.

Don't blame White People for following orders from God to spread the Judeo-Christian faith worldwide.

BS Radar

Powell, OH

#260 Dec 21, 2013
Oh no! More faux outrage from the left. Imagine that! Santa and Jesus are whoever you want them to be. White, Black, Brown. Whatever works for your beliefs. For God's sake people.....can't you even think for yourselves? You people are some serious sheep. Unbelievable!

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#261 Dec 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Slater, Dear Girls, Dear Boys,
Once a storywriter caught me bringing you toys.
The year he spied me opening my sack,
My skin was white, my boots were black.
You probably know how that story goes ...
I laid a finger aside my nose?

All these years, needlessly,
That story worries children who don't have a chimney.
All year long I listen to the news,
Read people's thoughts, see people's views.
At the end of the year, when I see what's needed most,
I take that shape, like a Christmas ghost.
I can pass through keyholes, windows and locks,
Apartment buildings, hospitals, tents, and trailer lots.

One year I used a wheelchair in place of my sleigh,
Once I was blind and had to feel my way.
It's hard to understand when I don't leave a toy:
You can't unwrap a gift like hope or health or joy.
My skin has been black, white, yellow, red, brown;
My eyes have been slanted, crossed, and round.
Sometimes I have been a she:
All these things are a part of me.
You may not believe all this is true,
But that's okay, boys and girls, because ...
I believe in you.

(Written by B. J. Wrights)

An excerpt from a poem which the mods wouldn't allow the whole poem on here. I posted it twice and they wouldn't post it.=~{
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#262 Dec 21, 2013
thanks, BizzyBee!!!
I copied it in case,
Merry Christmas!!!!
Pam

Plain City, OH

#263 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text> No, Cindy. Gobbledygook is something that you swallowed behind the baseball dugout in high school. What I posted is the truth that you can't handle.
Settle down hot chocolate. We all know how you really feel.
Pam

Plain City, OH

#264 Dec 21, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what you were doing in high school. How many names do you post under? Five that I have counted. The same old crap over and over! No friends or family to socialize with?
He's very angry, even at this time of the year. Sad.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#265 Dec 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
Dear Mr. Slater, Dear Girls, Dear Boys,
Once a storywriter caught me bringing you toys.
The year he spied me opening my sack,
My skin was white, my boots were black.
You probably know how that story goes ...
I laid a finger aside my nose?
All these years, needlessly,
That story worries children who don't have a chimney.
All year long I listen to the news,
Read people's thoughts, see people's views.
At the end of the year, when I see what's needed most,
I take that shape, like a Christmas ghost.
I can pass through keyholes, windows and locks,
Apartment buildings, hospitals, tents, and trailer lots.
One year I used a wheelchair in place of my sleigh,
Once I was blind and had to feel my way.
It's hard to understand when I don't leave a toy:
You can't unwrap a gift like hope or health or joy.
My skin has been black, white, yellow, red, brown;
My eyes have been slanted, crossed, and round.
Sometimes I have been a she:
All these things are a part of me.
You may not believe all this is true,
But that's okay, boys and girls, because ...
I believe in you.
(Written by B. J. Wrights)
An excerpt from a poem which the mods wouldn't allow the whole poem on here. I posted it twice and they wouldn't post it.=~{
Figures the mods wouldn't allow it. Lovely poem.'Tis the season, it reminds us to have the attitude of gratitude, does it not?

BLOCKHEADS!

#266 Dec 21, 2013
dunadd wrote:
thanks, BizzyBee!!!
I copied it in case,
Merry Christmas!!!!
The rest of the poem is cute......starts when a child asks his teacher if Santa is black. Teacher then goes to many people for advice on what to say.....really cute!
Merry Christmas to you also dunadd!

BLOCKHEADS!

#267 Dec 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures the mods wouldn't allow it. Lovely poem.'Tis the season, it reminds us to have the attitude of gratitude, does it not?
Hi! Yes it does, and to appreciate what we have and not what we don't have.
Merry Christmas my dear!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#268 Dec 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
It was too long. nothing to do with the mods. That's why she could only post part of it.

There's a character limit.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 6 min Dutty Boukman 766
Now it has a name: Crossfire Hurricane 35 min Male 68
NO lying about the Harry, Meghan Wedding 56 min 404 not found 30
How about that Nobel Peace Prize 2 hr Reality Speaks 25
Question for Spook 3 hr Reality Speaks 11
Pineapple....you little brown skinned nipper ! 3 hr Capt Pepe 1
Will N.Korea Denuclear Agreement be as GOOD as ... 4 hr Reality Speaks 43

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages