Jesus & Santa are White Says Fox

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#228 Dec 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? Your boy, Babs Walters' messiah, has tainted the mulatto brand for the next 50 years. Dark is where it's at, son. At least Herman Cain of not Alan Keyes in skin tone.
Then I guess what they say about the truth is real...it can only be hidden for a while. Your master in the Vatican have known the truth since the 1st century AD. You saw the painting in his office. Black is coming back, baby!

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#229 Dec 18, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Then I guess what they say about the truth is real...it can only be hidden for a while. Your master in the Vatican have known the truth since the 1st century AD. You saw the painting in his office. Black is coming back, baby!
http://sharetv.org/images/guide/109239.jpg

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#230 Dec 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't exist, huh little zoe?
Just say so. Get it over with.
woof
You are really stupid. Besides, since you are on here 24/7, you should have plenty of time to read the posts, I am not doing it for you. Obviously, you cannot communicate with people unless you are behind a computer screen, lonely lunatic.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#231 Dec 18, 2013
Female wrote:
Fanning the controversy that has been batted around cable news this holiday season, Bill O’Reilly agreed with Fox News’ Megyn Kelly that Santa Claus is, in fact, white.
Citing a the "historical truth" of Santa, O’Reilly concluded "Ms. Kelly is correct. Santa was a white person."
O'Reilly then asked "Does that matter? No, that doesn't matter. The 'Spirit Of Santa' transcends all racial boundaries."
Last week, Kelly said "Santa is just white," in response to a Slate article by Aisha Harris on how having a "white Santa" can be confusing for non-whites.
The "Santa Debate" became the butt of many jokes, a returning topic for newscasts, and the latest front in "The War On Christmas." Critics argue that the entire controversy is nonsensical, a scholar telling Politico "Santa doesn’t exist - but don’t tell my three kids."
O’Reilly sent the debate back to the other end of the political spectrum, saying that the whole "white Santa" controversy was an attempt by the far left to "demonize Fox News." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/16/orei...
Where is your picture, ugly?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#232 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>Then I guess what they say about the truth is real...it can only be hidden for a while. Your master in the Vatican have known the truth since the 1st century AD. You saw the painting in his office. Black is coming back, baby!
Good grief, you have to earn respect first and it has never happened and never will! You need to have the ability to utilize your brain!
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#233 Dec 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your picture, ugly?
Are you a man or a woman? Because I said I am still pretty you assume I am a liar, Well I am not a liar and I am very secure concerning my attractiveness. But YOU have a very ugly mouth.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#234 Dec 18, 2013
Female wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a man or a woman? Because I said I am still pretty you assume I am a liar, Well I am not a liar and I am very secure concerning my attractiveness. But YOU have a very ugly mouth.
Where is the photograph?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#235 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text> Martin L. King becomes lighter skinned every ten years! He'll be portrayed as a mulatto in another twenty years. The painters of the Renaissance era, painted Jesus as a caucasian and have gotten away with it for centuries! What's good for the goose...
I say Blacks should start a re- painting of historical icons too! It worked so well for yt...why not?
http://bpatpiwh.blogspot.com/2013/03/two-pope...
Apparently, you want to be white. Why not be satisfied with what you are?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#236 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah...because I should drive miles out of my way to appease an angry n#####.
Sure.
Calm down, Shanikwa. You're a yellow bellied racist. I expect you to cower in the corner and have your mother wipe the snot from your nose, sissy.

Brooklyn, New York

#237 Dec 18, 2013
Faux news reports:

Wesley Snipes now white.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#238 Dec 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the photograph?
I would put one one here but to be truthful I don't know how. Are you a man?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#239 Dec 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
Faux news reports:
Wesley Snipes wishes he was white.
Interesting!

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#240 Dec 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, Shanikwa. You're a yellow bellied racist. I expect you to cower in the corner and have your mother wipe the snot from your nose, sissy.
Poor Master Kinji...he's all upset that his n##### tactics don't work on normal people.

Brooklyn, New York

#241 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>Poor Master Kinji...he's all upset that his n##### tactics don't work on normal people.
Your bullshit is weak. Tell me where you live so I can bring you a present next week. How's a fancy new underskirt for your trailer sound?

Brooklyn, New York

#242 Dec 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting!
Why would he wish that? He's half vampire, dumbass.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#243 Dec 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he wish that? He's half vampire, dumbass.
Wants to be all the way, don't you?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#244 Dec 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bullshit is weak. Tell me where you live so I can bring you a present next week. How's a fancy new underskirt for your trailer sound?
More proof that you've never been here, boy.

Location hidden

#245 Dec 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you want to be white. Why not be satisfied with what you are?
You need to get a grasp on reality! Why would ANY self-respecting African American want to be a colored person? You YT turn blue when you're cold, red when you're angry or embarrassed, green when you're sick or envious, hahaha...a regular chameleon or octopus! Besides, Black melanin is the most powerful substance on this planet. That's what YT is most afraid of...being genetically wiped off the planet. At least we can produce an albino when a genetically regressive mishap occurs. What can you produce, white girl? Nothing...but your own, unless a Mandingo lay the pipe like a plumber, haha!
Stay out the sun this summer, Cindy. You don't want to be mistaken for a knee gro, Hahahaha! I wish I were white, is an insult to God almighty, and an unbelievably arrogant concept to have in this day and age. Get over yourself, you possess the most hated color in the world. The magic is gone! Only mentally sick knee gros hate who and what they are!

Location hidden

#246 Dec 18, 2013
Female wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a man or a woman? Because I said I am still pretty you assume I am a liar, Well I am not a liar and I am very secure concerning my attractiveness. But YOU have a very ugly mouth.
It's an ugly 300lbs. 5'2, hillbilly troglodyte.
froggerman

Pittsburgh, PA

#247 Dec 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… The Spirits of Christmas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 16 min Alternative Facts... 63
Trump, Afghanistan, and Private Mercenary Militia 28 min Python Swoope 5
Solar Eclipse exciting/ Global Warming not? ok 44 min Theo 3
Why Ask about Obama? America has Only One Presi... 45 min okimar 157
Democratic voter base declines 1 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Wasserman Info Mother Load | WTF???? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 150
Tecumseh the prophet 1 hr UTrashy 6

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance