of 19
Next Last
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Dec 13, 2013
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Dec 13, 2013
Fox News host Megyn Kelly on Wednesday assured children viewing her program that both Jesus Christ and Santa Claus were white men even though some liberals were trying to make them black.

In a column for Slate earlier this week, Aisha Harris wrote that she had always been confused as a child because the Santa in her home had brown skin like her, but the Santa in malls and on television was always white.

So Harris made the case “that America abandon Santa-as-fat-old-white-man” and adopt a penguin in his place.

“For one thing, making Santa Claus an animal rather than an old white male could spare millions of nonwhite kids the insecurity and shame that I remember from childhood,” she wrote.

But on Wednesday, Kelly decided that Harris had gone “off the rails” with her column.

“For all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white,” Kelly said.“But this person is just arguing that maybe we should also have a black Santa. But Santa is what he is.”

“Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn’t mean it has to change, you know?” she added.“I mean, Jesus was a white man too. He was a historical figure, that’s a verifiable fact, as is Santa — I just want the kids watching to know that.”

Contrary to Kelly’s assertions, Jesus Christ was a Jew of Mediterranean descent and not the white European figure often depicted in paintings and movies.

Watch this video from the Fox News’ The Kelly File, broadcast Dec. 11, 2013.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3 Dec 13, 2013
Megyn Kelly is white...and stupid.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#4 Dec 13, 2013
Santa Claus aka Chris Kringle is.from European folklore so of.course he would be.white. Jesus is a devine entity so it is possible he.could be seen as the.same.race as the.viewer.So if a black saw him while he.was preaching and a asian saw him both could see him but describe him differently.
Wondering

New Albany, MS

#5 Dec 14, 2013
Female wrote:
Fox News host Megyn Kelly on Wednesday assured children viewing her program that both Jesus Christ and Santa Claus were white men even though some liberals were trying to make them black.
In a column for Slate earlier this week, Aisha Harris wrote that she had always been confused as a child because the Santa in her home had brown skin like her, but the Santa in malls and on television was always white.
So Harris made the case “that America abandon Santa-as-fat-old-white-man” and adopt a penguin in his place.
“For one thing, making Santa Claus an animal rather than an old white male could spare millions of nonwhite kids the insecurity and shame that I remember from childhood,” she wrote.
But on Wednesday, Kelly decided that Harris had gone “off the rails” with her column.
“For all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white,” Kelly said.“But this person is just arguing that maybe we should also have a black Santa. But Santa is what he is.”
“Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn’t mean it has to change, you know?” she added.“I mean, Jesus was a white man too. He was a historical figure, that’s a verifiable fact, as is Santa — I just want the kids watching to know that.”
Contrary to Kelly’s assertions, Jesus Christ was a Jew of Mediterranean descent and not the white European figure often depicted in paintings and movies.
Watch this video from the Fox News’ The Kelly File, broadcast Dec. 11, 2013.
It is better to keep ones mouth shut ,and appear stupid, than open it and remove all doubt.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6 Dec 14, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>It is better to keep ones mouth shut ,and appear stupid, than open it and remove all doubt.
Unfortunately for Megyn, part of her job entails sending thoughts from her cranium into and out of her voice box, producing audiological emissions which inevitably expose her as a ditz.

woof
The Literary buff

Cleveland, OH

#7 Dec 14, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>It is better to keep ones mouth shut ,and appear stupid, than open it and remove all doubt.
Said MARK TWAIN
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8 Dec 14, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Santa Claus aka Chris Kringle is.from European folklore so of.course he would be.white. Jesus is a devine entity so it is possible he.could be seen as the.same.race as the.viewer.So if a black saw him while he.was preaching and a asian saw him both could see him but describe him differently.
Except that European folklore is about St. Nicholas who was born on the southern coast of Turkey. Hmmmm. Europeans co-opting a story and changing the characters from dark, swarthy people to pasty white ones. Where have I heard that before?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9 Dec 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that European folklore is about St. Nicholas who was born on the southern coast of Turkey. Hmmmm. Europeans co-opting a story and changing the characters from dark, swarthy people to pasty white ones. Where have I heard that before?
Hallmark channel?

woof
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#10 Dec 14, 2013
Let's go back further than this arguing between blacks whites.
There are only three races of humanity, Mongol, Negro, Caucasian. Everyone on earth is one or a combination of these three.
A human born in Cilicia at the time Nicholas was would be Caucasian.
Che, European is NOT a race.
Italy is a good example. Does everyone recognise the fact Italians are European. Northern Italians have a tendency to have more blue eyed blond hair fair skin people and eat a much blander cuisine in the spaghetti line which I prefer while Southern Italians are darker pigmented darker haired and eyed and eat a much spicier cuisine.
Here's the reason. The Northern Italians have more Germanic, not German but Germanic which, contrary to most's understanding are different with the ic on the end. There are more Germanic peoples than Germans.
Sicilians are different in pigmentation, culture and cuisine than mainland Italians because of Sicily's closerness to the Arabs of North Africa.
Is this making sense to anyone?
Same same in France. The French of Normandy and Brittany are culturally, linguistically, cuisinely, and all other lys different than the Provencals of Southern France.
Same with Northern Germans of Mecklenburg and Southern Germans of Bavaria.
Being Nicholas was born in Cilicia, same area as Saul whose Roman name was Paul. Being Nick was born in that area, he had Mediterranean features and pigmentation like your Greeks, Italians, Spanish and Portugese. As did Oshea whom you call Jesus.
Now that's settled, who cares. Who cares about what or rather who? I mean really, folks, Santa? Actually this is how we taught our young'uns. Santa is not today a real person. Santa is the spirit of giving which in actuality he has been all along beginning with the original st Nick, Nicholas of Cilicia. His parents, being rich, died when he was young. I like the story of Nick slapping the man at either Nicea or Constantinople I don't remember which during a synod and being put in confinement by the Emperor. One wrote on a thread the Turks took his bones to Italy where they are today. It was some Italian sailors who, during the Turk invasion, boated, carried on their ship, his bones to Bari in Italy to keep them out of the hands of the infidels.
St Nick traveled a lot even after death which he stills does in his sleigh, HO, HO, HO!!!
His outfit, red suit, was thought up by the Coca Cola people during the early 20th century.
In the Isles and Europe he is a tall woodsman known as Father Christmas.
Nick, you've come a long way, baby.
how does Nick travel in Africa? Prolly in a flying wicker basket! I'm sure with no reindeer!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#11 Dec 14, 2013
Megyn Kelly?

Christ all mighty. This has got to be an act. No one is that fkn clueless.

Brooklyn, New York

#12 Dec 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>Except that European folklore is about St. Nicholas who was born on the southern coast of Turkey. Hmmmm. Europeans co-opting a story and changing the characters from dark, swarthy people to pasty white ones. Where have I heard that before?
Liz Taylor as Cleopatra?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#13 Dec 14, 2013
Yes, Liz passed for Greek. O, you thought Cleo was Egyptian. Sorry. old chap! Greek!

Brooklyn, New York

#14 Dec 14, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Yes, Liz passed for Greek. O, you thought Cleo was Egyptian. Sorry. old chap! Greek!
Wow. First I need to know if you are serious or just an imbecile. Second, I will prove you wrong.

Brooklyn, New York

#15 Dec 14, 2013
Female wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DBn2wIQWoB8XX
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4440467

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#16 Dec 14, 2013
You guys don't believe in the Christ child, red, black, yellow, purple or white. But I have noticed a movement among communist fellows to convert to Catholicism due to the new pope hope. The pope is white? Whats up with that?

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#17 Dec 14, 2013
Swarthy......har.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#18 Dec 14, 2013
You are missing the point, Alisha Harris is a lunatic liberal. She has a problem with her self-image and that is her problem. In reality, she needs a psychiatrist. Her problem is with her color and that cannot be changed. Blacks are not the majority here and might as well get used to it. Many people are sick and tired of this crap! She could always leave and go to another country, now couldn't she?

Good grief liberals are misfits, all of you, you feel inferior because of some bizarre reason and since you believe in abortion, there are other alternatives you could consider if you do not like your life, your color or your life-style choices. Just because Obama says you are normal, does not make it so!

I, for one, am sick and tired of you crackheads!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#19 Dec 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Megyn Kelly is white...and stupid.
woof
And you forgot, attractive! Too bad liberals are, for the most part, unattractive and stupid!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#20 Dec 14, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Ask Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 4 min They cannot kill ... 176
Joe Cocker is dead. 16 min d pantz 63
Everyone have a good Christmas? 57 min They cannot kill ... 1
2 magical days until Christmas 1 hr case closed biatches 69
The Middle East 1 hr Trash Collector 48
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 2 hr zombie prepper 7
Merry Christmas everybody 3 hr Duke for Mayor 35
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 10 hr Pale Rider 4,922
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore