of 2
Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31 Sep 25, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet here I am, in the middle of your "party", making you look like a fool.
That's YOU in your mirror.
I'm much better looking.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#32 Sep 25, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet here I am, in the middle of your "party", making you look like a fool.
You mean making yourself look like a child.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#33 Sep 25, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad because I took your girlfriend upstairs.
Why is it always about sex with you coloreds?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#34 Sep 25, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't kid yourself about crashing our party -- you wouldn't have made it past the mailbox, as Bob says.
Especially not him.
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you had, Spook would have taken care of the problem.
Monkey balls would mark the spot, which somehow seems very fitting.
LOL. To paraphrase, I guess "We're all Russians now."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#35 Sep 25, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it always about sex with you Catholics?
Fixed that for you.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#36 Sep 25, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed that for you.
No, it's always about sex with you secularists who adopted the gutter sexual habits of the coloreds.

With Catholics its about having sex in the appropriate context, in a loving relationship leading to procreating.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#38 Sep 25, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's always about sex with you secularists who adopted the gutter sexual habits of the coloreds.
With Catholics its about having sex in the appropriate context, in a loving relationship leading to procreating.
Yet somehow its you guys who are always posting about others' vaginas and detailed descriptions of homosexual sex acts. Go figure.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#39 Sep 25, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet somehow its you guys who are always posting about others' vaginas and detailed descriptions of homosexual sex acts. Go figure.
The poster "Big Johnson" is on the forum left.

Quit projecting.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#40 Sep 25, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex if you are a Christian is only allowable within the context of marriage. Based on what has happened to society since people started making their own rules, anybody honest about these issues would be hard-pressed to say that this isn't the correct way of looking at things.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42 Sep 25, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to address this?
Tell us, Uncle RU, tell us...all about the global Christian jihad.

We'll wait.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#43 Sep 25, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, Uncle RU, tell us...all about the global Christian jihad.
We'll wait.
Bush and Blair were launching a crusade against the umma.

/sarc/Islamist

Hang on a second, it's not Christianity the West wants to impose, it's...

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/26/uk-prime-m...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#45 Sep 25, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex if you are a Christian is only allowable within the context of marriage. Based on what has happened to society since people started making their own rules, anybody honest about these issues would be hard-pressed to say that this isn't the correct way of looking at things.
Yeah, that's not what I am talking about. I am talking about your fascination with poster's vaginas and you obsession with detailed descriptions of sex acts. Get it?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#46 Sep 25, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster "Big Johnson" is on the forum left.
Quit projecting.
I have never seen Johnson engage in gigglely conversations about Mpnf's vagina.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#48 Sep 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's not what I am talking about. I am talking about your fascination with poster's vaginas and you obsession with detailed descriptions of sex acts. Get it?
are you disappointed that you are not in an afghan harem?

you still would be frustrated within one, as the master would pass you by for better action.

end result the same for you....frustrated, and only your hand as a partner.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#49 Sep 26, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
are you disappointed that you are not in an afghan harem?
you still would be frustrated within one, as the master would pass you by for better action.
end result the same for you....frustrated, and only your hand as a partner.
Case in point.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#50 Sep 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point.
sure did not want to let the world down.

upstanding citizens like yourself who demand communism as the law of the land.

When I was growing up, kids played commies and good guys.
my parents cowboys and indians.

now there are less kids than ever because Democrats kill them, and the same Democrats now demand we pay for them to kill children too.

Democrats are much more dangerous than poison gas attacks. Syria in all out war can't compete with the killing of the Democrat party even using gas. In fact they have not in 2 years equaled 10% of 1 year of Democrat killings.

Now the brilliant people of the USA want the government to run healthcare as reward for running the post office, BMV, FEMA, Public Schools, VA Hospitals, Social Security, FDIC, for doing such a great job with them.
DRY

Srinagar, India

#51 Sep 27, 2013
Hey brothers
I am from Jammu and Kashmir part of India.
I am a Hindu and we Hindus have witnessed the Muslims barbarism, terrorism, chauvinism, superemism you call it what you can.
I personally feel that the world is going through an undeclared third world in which Muslims (extremists as well as apologists) are on one side and rest of the communities are on the other side. The sooner we realize it the better it is for our generations. Muslims have been either condoning or justifying terrorism, rape, murder, killings, loot, chauvinism, pedophilia, incest, child marriage on the pretext of Quranic injunctions. They have been blaming their victims and cry without reason. They are trying to control the resources (Human, Material, Financial etc). Most of the media, right activists, civil society members, NGOs have been bought by the Muslims by the oil money and are on their pay roles, and most of the psychopaths are being assured of heaven and being converted world over. Muslims have one ideology,WE and THEM. They donít apply minds as must of the mind control techniques are used by them to control and brainwash people by the Mullahs. They cry for human rights and other rights for themselves in non Muslims countries but deny the same to Non Muslims in their Muslim countries. Surprisingly this is the only so called religion that justifies telling lies (Taqiya and Kitman), Killing (Jihad), pedophilia (Mohammed married Ayesha when she was six years old child), incest (Mohammed married his own daughter in law Zainab), Butchery (Halal), false hood (Muslims to get heaven whether their acts were right or wrong and in that heaven they will get 72 virgin fairies and alcohol... Listen its not mentioned that women will not go to heaven and what if they went to heaven?), Discrimination (Women not allowed education and cannot work beyond their house holds, in-equality (woman allowed only 1/3 share in her parental property, witness of two women is equal to witness of one man), Chauvinism (Veil for Muslim Woman as young as 1 year old), injustice (a women rape victim must produce two witness for her defence other wise she can be punished for adultry). Let me clear you all, any Muslims who doesnt believe in all of the above cannot be Muslim, so if any one says that he doesnt belive and adheres to it, tell him to tell it in front of media that he/she doesnt believe in this Sharia law contained in Quranic injunctions. I know he/she will make lame excuses. Alas the west and east is sleeping and I think India will have to rise now to take on these psychopaths (called Muslims) both spiritually as well as by force. Those who realise their mistakes and want liberation from Muslim tags must be released to this world and those who dont must also be released to the next word. Narendera Modi (who is being denied visa by USA, UK etc), the PM designate of BJP may lead the charge like he has done earlier.... Har Har Mahadev

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#52 Sep 27, 2013
DRY wrote:
Hey brothers
I am from Jammu and Kashmir part of India.
I am a Hindu and we Hindus have witnessed the Muslims barbarism, terrorism, chauvinism, superemism you call it what you can.
I personally feel that the world is going through an undeclared third world in which Muslims (extremists as well as apologists) are on one side and rest of the communities are on the other side. The sooner we realize it the better it is for our generations. Muslims have been either condoning or justifying terrorism, rape, murder, killings, loot, chauvinism, pedophilia, incest, child marriage on the pretext of Quranic injunctions. They have been blaming their victims and cry without reason. They are trying to control the resources (Human, Material, Financial etc). Most of the media, right activists, civil society members, NGOs have been bought by the Muslims by the oil money and are on their pay roles, and most of the psychopaths are being assured of heaven and being converted world over. Muslims have one ideology,WE and THEM. They donít apply minds as must of the mind control techniques are used by them to control and brainwash people by the Mullahs. They cry for human rights and other rights for themselves in non Muslims countries but deny the same to Non Muslims in their Muslim countries. Surprisingly this is the only so called religion that justifies telling lies (Taqiya and Kitman), Killing (Jihad), pedophilia (Mohammed married Ayesha when she was six years old child), incest (Mohammed married his own daughter in law Zainab), Butchery (Halal), false hood (Muslims to get heaven whether their acts were right or wrong and in that heaven they will get 72 virgin fairies and alcohol... Listen its not mentioned that women will not go to heaven and what if they went to heaven?), Discrimination (Women not allowed education and cannot work beyond their house holds, in-equality (woman allowed only 1/3 share in her parental property, witness of two women is equal to witness of one man), Chauvinism (Veil for Muslim Woman as young as 1 year old), injustice (a women rape victim must produce two witness for her defence other wise she can be punished for adultry). Let me clear you all, any Muslims who doesnt believe in all of the above cannot be Muslim, so if any one says that he doesnt belive and adheres to it, tell him to tell it in front of media that he/she doesnt believe in this Sharia law contained in Quranic injunctions. I know he/she will make lame excuses. Alas the west and east is sleeping and I think India will have to rise now to take on these psychopaths (called Muslims) both spiritually as well as by force. Those who realise their mistakes and want liberation from Muslim tags must be released to this world and those who dont must also be released to the next word. Narendera Modi (who is being denied visa by USA, UK etc), the PM designate of BJP may lead the charge like he has done earlier.... Har Har Mahadev
OK! One post is enough. We get it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst President in History 4 min d pantz 136
Black Crime is out of control. 43 min Black Rhino 42
Pentagon hunts for Isis 1 hr Concerned Citizen 40
Clinton's Benghazi emails!! 1 hr Concerned Citizen 5
WHY YOU DON'T WANT A PIPELINE IN YOUR BACKYARD!... 1 hr Ecossais 10
Finally, Obama has a successor! 1 hr Ecossais 182
News Heroin catches on in suburbia | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) 2 hr Duke for Mayor 22
BIZZY'S TRIADE! ÖÖ..OH Boy! 2 hr Duke for Mayor 23
Affordable Care Act 3 hr Ecossais 166
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 6 hr disappointed 1,159
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]