His dog "BO"

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kmh

Columbus, OH

#63 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Note his screen name and his posting history.
REPORTED
kmh

Columbus, OH

#64 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>It's a joke. And a way of pointing out that some Indians have prospered under the "oppression" of the white man.
REPORTED

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#65 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson IV wrote:
5 years in...who will Obama blame?
I'll blame Hugh Victor Thompson III (aka George of King Troll) my daddy.
LIG, don't you have any muffs to dive?
Hugh Victor Thompson IV

Delaware, OH

#66 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>LIG, don't you have any muffs to dive?
LiG, she still on your mind? You got her bad Daddy, real bad! Maybe Walt will take you out on a date?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#67 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson IV wrote:
<quoted text>
LiG, she still on your mind? You got her bad Daddy, real bad! Maybe Walt will take you out on a date?
Walt's waiting for you, LIG. Wear the sailor suit.
Adif understanding

United States

#69 Jan 31, 2013
tip wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
Reported
Adif understanding

United States

#70 Jan 31, 2013
kmh wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
REPORTED
Adif understanding

United States

#71 Jan 31, 2013
Reported..

Is there seriously someone reporting people for what was said? I thought we were adults not kids on the playground. This kmh dude needs to grow up a bit or go back to hanging around schools and possible a tree.
WiseAmerican

United States

#72 Jan 31, 2013
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>Your favorite sh^tsatin sure likes rich white liberals, doesn't he? he then rewards third world mexicans with amnesty and doesn't offer one to the criminal black underclass.
hey, didja see that co-gimmie rat of yours getting taxed?
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2013/01...
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/...
Seeing that in America a corporation or small business has only by law, in most cases, to not practice discrimination based on race, among other factors, and 'quotas ' are not a popular hiring practice, Obama cannot force anyone to hire millions of black people.
We live in a free market economy, and thus, one has to compete for employment. If any black person believed that by voting Obama in that would prompt businesses to hire millions of blacks, is ignorant and mislead about the country in which they live.
Blacks that call for people to do for themselves and create businesses that will hire other blacks, are marginalized and called 'separatist ' by both parties.
Until blacks wake up and realize that they are not going to be employed in large numbers by private sector businesses, they will continue to be impoverished, unemployed, and looked down on by every ethnic group in this country.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#73 Jan 31, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Seeing that in America a corporation or small business has only by law, in most cases, to not practice discrimination based on race, among other factors, and 'quotas ' are not a popular hiring practice, Obama cannot force anyone to hire millions of black people.
We live in a free market economy, and thus, one has to compete for employment. If any black person believed that by voting Obama in that would prompt businesses to hire millions of blacks, is ignorant and mislead about the country in which they live.
Blacks that call for people to do for themselves and create businesses that will hire other blacks, are marginalized and called 'separatist ' by both parties.
Until blacks wake up and realize that they are not going to be employed in large numbers by private sector businesses, they will continue to be impoverished, unemployed, and looked down on by every ethnic group in this country.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/fulton-c...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#74 Jan 31, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Geronimo" has only been posting this week, ace.
And you've been dogging these threads that entire time.
Gee, I guess I am unable to keep tabs on every single post in every single thread. Is the fact that you do something you are proud of?
Oliver T2000

New Albany, OH

#78 Feb 1, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Seeing that in America a corporation or small business has only by law, in most cases, to not practice discrimination based on race, among other factors, and 'quotas ' are not a popular hiring practice, Obama cannot force anyone to hire millions of black people.
I agree with you 100%!

Especially this part of your post "Until blacks wake up and realize that they are not going to be employed in large numbers by private sector businesses, they will continue to be impoverished, unemployed, and looked down on by every ethnic group in this country."
Oliver T2000

Reynoldsburg, OH

#79 Feb 1, 2013
Did I mention I was gay? I guess this is my official "coming out" announcement. I'm going to tell Mummsy and Pop.

Wish me luck! I feel so giddy!
LorenEberly

Sunbury, OH

#81 Feb 1, 2013
Goodyear Cuts 39% of French Workforce:

Goodyear using nonunion workers, consumers, and taxpayers in tax abated enterprise zones in USA, Mexico, China, France, etc.; willing to work for fewer wages than they can pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. And educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

This is defiant of USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every Stockholder and business, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

And enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gambling in Ohio Must Be Done Responsibly (Feb '12) 11 min Devil Kyle Obama ... 16
Heavy Snowfall To Finish The Weekend 16 min Devil Kyle Obama ... 14
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 17 min BizzyBee 81
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 21 min Devil Kyle Obama ... 41
Every state has ISIS recruits 26 min BizzyBee 127
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 46 min xenosteen 1,088
Rudy Giuliani says Obama does not love America 1 hr Love it or leave it 75
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance