5 years in...who will Obama blame?

Created by -tip- on Jan 30, 2013

36 votes

Click on an option to vote

George W Bush

Rush Limbaugh

Fox News Channel

White Americans

The Pope

His dog "BO"

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#23 Jan 30, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
He would be right to blame old white American males. Look at our Presidents, our legislators, the political candidates, White House staffs and our military and business leaders. The majority are owAms! Tired old white guys with tired old white guy ideas. Our borders leak like sieves, our government thinks it's the Boss, our workers sit idle, children are hungry, the elderly are ignored, returning warriors are shit on and the list of problems seems endless and the owAm's solution is to drop bombs on foreign people again.
F U owAms! You've made a mess we may not be able to clean up, ever. Do us a favor and die!
Race traitor

Obama started the war in Libya, and supports the war in Mali.

He's the one who won't secure the borders and chuck out the illegals.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
He would be right to blame old white American males. Look at our Presidents, our legislators, the political candidates, White House staffs and our military and business leaders. The majority are owAms! Tired old white guys with tired old white guy ideas. Our borders leak like sieves, our government thinks it's the Boss, our workers sit idle, children are hungry, the elderly are ignored, returning warriors are shit on and the list of problems seems endless and the owAm's solution is to drop bombs on foreign people again.
F U owAms! You've made a mess we may not be able to clean up, ever. Do us a favor and die!
Which way to the casino, Geronimo?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25 Jan 30, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
He would be right to blame old white American males. Look at our Presidents, our legislators, the political candidates, White House staffs and our military and business leaders. The majority are owAms! Tired old white guys with tired old white guy ideas. Our borders leak like sieves, our government thinks it's the Boss, our workers sit idle, children are hungry, the elderly are ignored, returning warriors are shit on and the list of problems seems endless and the owAm's solution is to drop bombs on foreign people again.
F U owAms! You've made a mess we may not be able to clean up, ever. Do us a favor and die!
LMFAO...Hey Geronimo....as an AMERICAN of Cherokee ancestry
I think you need to brush up on history.

We came in over the Bering straight when it was a frozen bridge to the new world. You and the part of me that is the "so called" native American are just "immigrants" from Asia.......

If you want to get technical,(and this is the totally fn hilarious part).... geneticist have traced every freakin' one of us back to Africa.....

http://orvillejenkins.com/ethnicity/geneticso...

WHAT DID HE JUST FN SAY??????????
Guns Germs and Steel

New Albany, OH

#26 Jan 30, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
He would be right to blame old white American males. Look at our Presidents, our legislators, the political candidates, White House staffs and our military and business leaders. The majority are owAms! Tired old white guys with tired old white guy ideas. Our borders leak like sieves, our government thinks it's the Boss, our workers sit idle, children are hungry, the elderly are ignored, returning warriors are shit on and the list of problems seems endless and the owAm's solution is to drop bombs on foreign people again.
F U owAms! You've made a mess we may not be able to clean up, ever. Do us a favor and die!
Those "old white Males" developed a civilization that landed on the moon while your people were practicing voodoo in Africa and sacrificing chickens in South American witchcraft. Whites have done more than all other groups in the Great Commission of Jesus to spread the gospel to the entire world. That is why Whites are on top and will remain there.
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Guns Germs and Steel wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "old white Males" developed a civilization that landed on the moon while your people were practicing voodoo in Africa and sacrificing chickens in South American witchcraft. Whites have done more than all other groups in the Great Commission of Jesus to spread the gospel to the entire world. That is why Whites are on top and will remain there.
Is that a Ricky Bobby quote? Well, the truth is your Jesus was an Eastern Mediterranean Jew. Kinda short, swarthy and in need of a shower. Your space program came from Nazi Germany. Interesting bedfellows you owAm's keep when it's to your benefit.
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#28 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Race traitor
Obama started the war in Libya, and supports the war in Mali.
He's the one who won't secure the borders and chuck out the illegals.
Just a continuation of owAm policy. When in doubt drop a bomb.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#29 Jan 31, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a Ricky Bobby quote? Well, the truth is your Jesus was an Eastern Mediterranean Jew. Kinda short, swarthy and in need of a shower. Your space program came from Nazi Germany. Interesting bedfellows you owAm's keep when it's to your benefit.
How were those people, not white?
tip

Delaware, OH

#30 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
How were those people, not white?
REPORTED
Hugh Victor Thompson IV

Delaware, OH

#31 Jan 31, 2013
Another bias poll
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#32 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
How were those people, not white?
The Nazis were white, white mass murderers. Just saying it's interesting who owAms will buddy up with if there's something to be gained by it.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#33 Jan 31, 2013
tip wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
Why don't you answer the question? How were German rocket scientists not white, fake tip?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#34 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson IV wrote:
Another bias poll
We got NBC News to write it.
Bob Lewis

AOL

#35 Jan 31, 2013
Whites are easy to blame. We DESERVE the blame. If the White majority weren't self loathing morons Obama would have never had the power to subject us all to his Orwellian Nightmare. Obama isn't pitiful. We are.
Guns Germs and Steel

New Albany, OH

#36 Jan 31, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a Ricky Bobby quote? Well, the truth is your Jesus was an Eastern Mediterranean Jew. Kinda short, swarthy and in need of a shower. Your space program came from Nazi Germany. Interesting bedfellows you owAm's keep when it's to your benefit.
You people voted for Marion Berry, Charley Rangel and Maxine Waters a corrupt convict Mayor and the most unethical people in Congress. Whites don't do this. Blacks do on a regular basis. That is why some cultures rise and others remain on the bottom.
God has created a moral order and you people are immoral, unethical and lack basic self control on a massive scale.
Hugh Victor Thompson IV

Delaware, OH

#37 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you answer the question? How were German rocket scientists not white, fake tip?
Daddy, you're Walt's sidekick.
Hugh Victor Thompson IV

Delaware, OH

#38 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>We got NBC News to write it.
Daddy NBC doesn't write bias polls, just you & those trolls.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#39 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson IV wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy, you're Walt's sidekick.
That's Kosmik, kid.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#40 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson IV wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy NBC doesn't write bias polls, just you & those trolls.
The word you're looking for is "biased."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#41 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Which way to the casino, Geronimo?
I don't get that. What does gambling have to do with his post?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#42 Jan 31, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get that. What does gambling have to do with his post?
It's a joke. And a way of pointing out that some Indians have prospered under the "oppression" of the white man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMMY GIVES US GAS FOR Under $ 2 A GALLON!! 17 min Undercover Brother 1
Who do you side with in New York and why? 23 min d pantz 29
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 38 min Reality Speaks 4,989
Thrift Stores High PRices 2 hr I Do Know 2
Divers search for vehicle in pond in Far East S... 2 hr Bump Thump Thump 1
Marriage Vows 3 hr wondering 12
rebecca wild 9 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:33 pm PST

ESPN10:33PM
Bengals WR Green diagnosed with concussion
Bleacher Report10:46 PM
AFC Wild Card 2015: Bengals vs. Colts, Ravens vs. Steelers Early Preview
NBC Sports10:59 PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:35 AM
A.J. Green in concussion protocol
NFL 3:54 AM
Mike Tomlin downplays spat with Reggie Nelson