Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Green man wrote:
Time to go green and generate some cash for schools and road repairs
Legalize it. People can grow their own without a.license aka tax.
The state doesn't need more taxes. The State is far too big now and needs to go on a monetary diet.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Legalize it. People can grow their own without a.license aka tax.
The state doesn't need more taxes. The State is far too big now and needs to go on a monetary diet.
Problem is, it opens the door to the taxation argument because booze and tobacco is already taxed, substantially.

I really don't care if it's legalized. Not any more dangerous or worse than booze and tobacco. Only other bump in the road I see with it is proving driving under the influence when high. Typical BAC tests won't address, THC stays in blood stream for 30 days even when not high. Impaired drivers are murderers driving moving weapons IMHO.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, it opens the door to the taxation argument because booze and tobacco is already taxed, substantially.
I really don't care if it's legalized. Not any more dangerous or worse than booze and tobacco. Only other bump in the road I see with it is proving driving under the influence when high. Typical BAC tests won't address, THC stays in blood stream for 30 days even when not high. Impaired drivers are murderers driving moving weapons IMHO.
I am against all so cslled sin taxes. If sin is cause for taxation then why not tax those that produce badtards?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I am against all so cslled sin taxes. If sin is cause for taxation then why not tax those that produce badtards?
Hilarious. Thing is, if they start taxing that, they'll start installing cameras in everyone's bedrooms, the government gets its free p()rn, and Johnson will start demanding we all comply with the rules. No thanks!

“One clam, one vote”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please place yourself in front of one ASAP.
Need an exorcism? Your head is spinning and your pants are wet. Bad bad place for a child to be.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how "kmh" never reports you. She must simply not see your posts...yeah, that's the ticket.
kmh

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how "kmh" never reports you. She must simply not see your posts...yeah, that's the ticket.
REPORTED FOR INSOLENCE!

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Feckt@rd troll. Try to ban me, "kmh."

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Uninformed old hippie pot head voters are why we are in our current mess.

That would include the admitted hippie pot head /cocaine user currently in power.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

kmh wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED FOR INSOLENCE!
REPORTED FOR IDIOCY!
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. Thing is, if they start taxing that, they'll start installing cameras in everyone's bedrooms, the government gets its free p()rn, and Johnson will start demanding we all comply with the rules. No thanks!
No when a birth certificate is issued for a child of an unwed mother the mother would have to pay say 30k if she has proof of who the father is and said father would have to pay 30k or if the father is unknown charge her 50k or she can opt for only paying 10k but must be sterilized.

If the mother is an invader then she sall be cut open and the kid stuffed in and sewn up then tie her at the border as a notice to other invaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 75
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Da juDge 1,919
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 4 hr Zoe Regen 6
Al Qaeda large gathering got away: Another Obam... 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
Bored.. Is there anything fun to do in the even... 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
State University Wants to be "Less White" 5 hr Big Johnson 34
Police: East side man posed as cop, tried to ra... 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance