Police investigate two Friday shootings

Full story: Times Recorder

Two Zanesville men were hospitalized with serious injuries after separate shooting incidents Friday.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2013
Mary

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 30, 2012
 
I hope the paper will follow up with any new information regarding these shootings. There were few details disclosed in this scanty report.
Spookishere F trolls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 30, 2012
 
Mary wrote:
I hope the paper will follow up with any new information regarding these shootings. There were few details disclosed in this scanty report.
Correct very little info
Amber Clauss

Senecaville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 2, 2013
 
My brother was shot friday night @ 11:30 pm. He is in Grant Medical Center Trauma Critical Care Unit. He is permanantly paralized from the waist down. He is only 34 years old and has nothing to do with gangs, drugs or alcohol. He would help anyone. Please if anyone has any information regarding this cowardly crime, please report it to the Zanesville Police Department.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amber Clauss wrote:
He is only 34 years old and has nothing to do with gangs, drugs or alcohol.
There is a lesson here. If he had been in a bar or a crackhouse this would not have happened.
Enzyte Bob

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amber Clauss wrote:
My brother was shot friday night @ 11:30 pm. He is in Grant Medical Center Trauma Critical Care Unit. He is permanantly paralized from the waist down. He is only 34 years old and has nothing to do with gangs, drugs or alcohol. He would help anyone. Please if anyone has any information regarding this cowardly crime, please report it to the Zanesville Police Department.
I wish I could believe you. Usually, where there's smoke there's fire.

Maybe he was tapping someone else's woman?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 2, 2013
 
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could believe you. Usually, where there's smoke there's fire.

Maybe he was tapping someone else's woman?
There are only few reasons to be out at 11:30 and ruling out gangs, drugs and alcohol really narrows it down.
Spookishere F trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could believe you. Usually, where there's smoke there's fire.
Maybe he was tapping someone else's woman?
Not always when I was shot in Gary Indiana it was because two vermin wanted money and equipment. I sure as hell was not tapping any of their women nor would not for a Ton of gold. I am still alive they are long past worm food.
hey hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 2, 2013
 
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only few reasons to be out at 11:30 and ruling out gangs, drugs and alcohol really narrows it down.
Perhaps once obama's race war goes hot shootings will be a 24/7 extravaganza.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 8 min Lunchtime Observer 32
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 2 hr Male 90
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pops 29,188
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Interesting 2,218
A McDefecation Burger 4 hr yeah baby yeah 1
blaze aka daydream aka smiles aka Rachael Jarvis 12 hr foster 7
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 14 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••