Powell Mother Arrested For Trafficking Heroin | WBNS-10TV, Cent...

Full story: 10TV WBNS 133
The Delaware County Sheriff's Office announced Thursday that deputies arrested a woman for allegedly trafficking heroin from her Powell home. Read more

“Not insane-mom had me tested”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#109 Apr 30, 2010
me oh my wrote:
Close your mouth honey, you're drooling.
Yep, just what my 19 yr old neighbor was doing in the back of the police car the last time he was arrested.....not sure what it was THIS time that he ground up and snorted....what a waste.
I don't understand why people do this to themselves. Addicts have to WANT to get clean; apparently this Powell Mother's addiction was more important than her child.
The enablers in the picture are to blame too....the mom of the kid next door allowed him to quit high school and sit around in her basement all day/night getting stoned. They scream and cuss at each other and he now has 2 arrests for domestic violence and is back in jail, probably going to prison now. Not sure why I shared this...Spam or Off Topic me if you want.:o)
JDD

Columbus, OH

#110 Apr 30, 2010
Wow what a drug to be pushing. I can't imagine that being in my house or around my kids young or old. Didn't a kindergartner bring herion to school not long ago? What are these people thinking?
From the Powell Bubble

Powell, OH

#111 Apr 30, 2010
Honestly! These posts are amazing. 1)You do not need money to live in Powell or Dublin or wherever, you only need credit. Did you ever hear of not judgeing a book by it's cover? 2) She was caught because Olentangy Liberty High school did another Dog run this week and a kid squealed on where they bought. Lady has to be STUPID to sell to high school students. And, "Sure she is" poor and rich people think they are above the law.
Dirk

Columbus, OH

#112 Apr 30, 2010
From the Powell Bubble wrote:
Honestly! These posts are amazing. 1)You do not need money to live in Powell or Dublin or wherever, you only need credit. Did you ever hear of not judgeing a book by it's cover? 2) She was caught because Olentangy Liberty High school did another Dog run this week and a kid squealed on where they bought. Lady has to be STUPID to sell to high school students. And, "Sure she is" poor and rich people think they are above the law.
yeah I just love putting my mortgage payment on my credit card, along with my property taxes. LMAO.

“I am thankful for every day”

Since: Sep 09

too many to mention

#113 Apr 30, 2010
Powell has all kinds of secrets.
big d

Pickerington, OH

#114 Apr 30, 2010
This world is to hell in a handcart and we all share the responsibilty. do something or turn off your hater machine.
Always Wasted

Springboro, OH

#115 Apr 30, 2010
I can't believe it! Say it ain't so!
MS CHAR

Columbus, OH

#116 Apr 30, 2010
wow shes got about 20 cases that she has had....true winner
sam

United States

#117 Apr 30, 2010
is she easy?

too many to mention

#118 Apr 30, 2010
MS CHAR wrote:
wow shes got about 20 cases that she has had....true winner
You looked at that picture and thought differently??

too many to mention

#119 Apr 30, 2010
That's one book that you can judge by the cover.
rebel

Columbus, OH

#120 Apr 30, 2010
me oh my wrote:
Close your mouth honey, you're drooling.
OOOOO! struck a nerve did I?
You probably sympathize...
rebel

Columbus, OH

#121 Apr 30, 2010
A Kid With The Truth wrote:
The Sharon that I knew always put her daughter first. She was an addict but her daughter was protected from it. She would go through withdraw for days to help her daughter do whatever sports or buy her a bike. You can demonize her however much you want but she is still a human being. A human being with a problem. I talked to her many times about getting clean because I too had a problem. I got the help I needed and she never could. I wish I would have been able to get it sooner but the fact that the substance is illegal and demonized it makes it much harder to tell mom that you're a junkie. The point is if drugs and drug users weren't demonized and treated as if they were rabid animals drug treatment would be much easier. We need to cease this futile war on drugs and start using common sense. Drugs will always be here as long as there will be an appetite for them. In Suburbia, In the Ghettos, everywhere.
IF you are a drug addict with children you are incapable of putting your child first!
Please, a drug dealer? Heroin? I have Too much experience with this area for you to try to cry in your beer to me.. Child neglect plain and simple.
rebel

Columbus, OH

#122 Apr 30, 2010
A Kid With The Truth wrote:
The Sharon that I knew always put her daughter first. She was an addict but her daughter was protected from it. She would go through withdraw for days to help her daughter do whatever sports or buy her a bike. You can demonize her however much you want but she is still a human being. A human being with a problem. I talked to her many times about getting clean because I too had a problem. I got the help I needed and she never could. I wish I would have been able to get it sooner but the fact that the substance is illegal and demonized it makes it much harder to tell mom that you're a junkie. The point is if drugs and drug users weren't demonized and treated as if they were rabid animals drug treatment would be much easier. We need to cease this futile war on drugs and start using common sense. Drugs will always be here as long as there will be an appetite for them. In Suburbia, In the Ghettos, everywhere.
Also, no one said she wasn't a human being. Having an opinion about someone's actions is NOT dehumanizing them. This woman is out of control, that IS what being addicted is. People get clean everyday and stay that way, it is possible. This woman had her daughter in a house that she dealt out of HARD drugs! You are in denial and cannot tolerate the truth that is your problem...
Demand for drugs, is no excuse to use or defend child abuse..
2catsgirl

Columbus, OH

#123 Apr 30, 2010
The house she lives in is her father's who by the way deaf and blind so I guess it was easy to sell heroin without his knowledge. Sharon has been in and out of Jail / Prison most of her adult life for forging checks and prescriptions. She is a career criminal and a junkie and children services
should of yanked her child out of there years ago. The house should be condemned, it is dilapidated and beyond filthy . My only concern is for her father who unfortunately depends on her for his care . I hope she stays in jail forever and loses custody of her daughter so atleast her daughter might have a fighting chance for a half way decent life. Her father needs to be removed from the home and the potentially deadly sitation he is in. No tears should be shed for this waste of a human life .
2catsgirl

Columbus, OH

#124 Apr 30, 2010
Mayberry RFD wrote:
Was Fife the deputy that was called to her residence 26 times? It must have sunk in on the 27th that something just wasn't right...
I agree !!! what a breakdown of justice on so many levels ! the police, children services, the county, so many people knew what was going on and yet some how
it kept slipping through the cracks . duh !
Unbelievable

Monroe, LA

#125 Apr 30, 2010
Gee, thank goodness the neighbors alerted the police to this issue that they may have missed the first 27 visits.

Did the police ever once think to report the problems to child services??

too many to mention

#126 Apr 30, 2010
Unbelievable wrote:
Gee, thank goodness the neighbors alerted the police to this issue that they may have missed the first 27 visits.
Did the police ever once think to report the problems to child services??
They probably did...do you think CS cares??
2catsgirl

Columbus, OH

#127 Apr 30, 2010
Immunity Idol wrote:
Sharon is a junkie. She used to drag her daughter around in a brownie uniform in better neighborhoods to get "donations' for her drug habit. Her poor father has had a stroke and is disabled, his daughters have been in jail for ripping him off previously. It's his house. She is a L-O-S-E-R. Her poor daughter is very smart.
Amen ! finally someone who actually knows what's going on. she also steals peoples mail out of their mailbox's and applies for credit cards in their name and goes around town charging. she shop lifts from Meijers and other stores among all the other criminal activities she's involved in. she's a busy little bee !
Home grown

Hilliard, OH

#128 Apr 30, 2010
Darn, now I have to leave Powell to find enlightenment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 1 hr They cannot kill ... 27
Jesus Christ Little Kings Horde Of Fords 1 hr Truthful 2
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) 1 hr Schmones 56
News US Senate rivals Strickland, Sittenfeld note di... 2 hr Columbus Sucks Too 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr MrGlad 6,019
Spook (Apr '12) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 38
Exclusively for white people' stickers put on A... 3 hr Concerned Citizen 67
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]