Being a Gentleman
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Aug 27, 2013
IN RESPONSE TO THIS PIECE ON BEING A GENTLEMAN, let me reiterate: Chivalry was a system, in which obligations fell on women as well as men. If you wish for men to behave as they did in past times, you may have to live with women behaving as they did in past times, too. In the age of Miley Cyrus and Sandra Fluke, that doesn’t seem especially likely.

http://verilymag.com/gentleman-speak-a-gentle...
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2013
I agree with the comment made by EDH. The font makes the piece unreadable.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Aug 27, 2013
The blurb turned out to be more about interesting than the article.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 27, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
IN RESPONSE TO THIS PIECE ON BEING A GENTLEMAN, let me reiterate: Chivalry was a system, in which obligations fell on women as well as men. If you wish for men to behave as they did in past times, you may have to live with women behaving as they did in past times, too. In the age of Miley Cyrus and Sandra Fluke, that doesn’t seem especially likely.
http://verilymag.com/gentleman-speak-a-gentle...
If their Hot...all the rest falls into place. LOL
But, I'd have to say that Miley routine was disgusting and Sandra has always been a fluke.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
The blurb turned out to be more about interesting than the article.
Will you slow down and proof your comments before hitting "Post Comment"? It's not that interesting so you should not be in so big a hurry that mistakes are made but not corrected.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Aug 27, 2013
Miley? What can you say other than following in Britney's footsteps of Disney to spank.

Miley used to be okay. I don't know why she's going for a look that's a cross between Madonna and Ellen Degenerate.

Sandra Fluke is too dumpy looking to come across as anything other than a skank. Someone like that should keep their legs together.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 27, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
If their Hot...all the rest falls into place. LOL
But, I'd have to say that Miley routine was disgusting and Sandra has always been a fluke.
Their = belonging to them
They're = they + are

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-T...
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Aug 27, 2013
Spoofer Post 5:

Will you slow down and proof your comments before hitting "Post Comment"? It's not that interesting so you should not be in so big a hurry that mistakes are made but not corrected.

=======

That blog had an excellent article on the same subject a while back. I thought he was linking to something just as good.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Aug 27, 2013
@Transposition - Don't be too hard on sidekick, I'm sue he is well aware of the difference. Speaking into a smartphone or iPhone often gives imperfect results as does the autocorrect function when you type.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#10 Aug 27, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Their = belonging to them
They're = they + are
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-T...
Go away bit**.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 27, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
@Transposition - Don't be too hard on sidekick, I'm sue he is well aware of the difference. Speaking into a smartphone or iPhone often gives imperfect results as does the autocorrect function when you type.
That is correct.
But, I that "their" was my fault.
Ole Tramp-in-position has to make her roar every now and then. F---ing Slag.
about hey now

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 27, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Their = belonging to them
They're = they + are
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-T...
GoFY, cockbite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton is mocking herself with these '... 3 min Concerned Citizen 8
Another Mohammed cartoon contest..... 12 min free pIzza 4 U 8
Congress votes to have Obama exorcised 13 min Concerned Citizen 2
Affordable Care Act 17 min Pope Che Reagan C... 221
News Ohio Lawmaker Lobbies For Mandatory Prison Time... 18 min Concerned Citizen 3
Worst President in History 19 min Reality Speaks 280
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 20 min scirocco 255
dana turtle 3 hr yeah baby 17
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]