Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#42 May 22, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Woods is arrogant. A trait that will be your downfall in any sector of life, private or professional.
Golf is, and has always been, a game of 'gentlemen,' with high integrity. So few scandals when it comes to the sportsman side of it, that the players will not, and should not, tolerate any infraction of any rules.
As for scandals in their private lives, I honestly can not think of any others.
Tiger's not on the scale of Jones, Nicholas (sp?) or Palmer, or even Trevino, in that he is not consistent in his game. He played some horrible rounds not making the cut. Buick dropped him.
So he's resented by players and the public for those reasons. Nothing to do with his race. V.J. Singh has always been much admired and respected by the players and the public. So explain that.
Haha, good stuff!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#44 May 22, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gotta admit, the fried chicken' girl (Brittany Watson) is hilarious.
She has over a million views and a butt load of other vids.
No clue who that is and I will keep it that way. Post a link for other people. I will not view, my virgin eyes may not be able to handle it.

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#45 May 22, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Back on topic,
Fried chicken, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OG-ONaXLn8YXX
FRIED CHICKEN FRIED CHICKEN
I really like that with my bacon, with a side of fries & a nice apple pie & a large soda drink
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#46 May 22, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>No clue who that is and I will keep it that way. Post a link for other people. I will not view, my virgin eyes may not be able to handle it.
No, it's actually funny and it's her parody.

If you watch her other stuff, she is really funny.

Would the Pizza guy offend your "virgin" sensibilities?

Well ya, but that's another story.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#48 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And you accuse me of posting lies?
What?

Columbus, OH

#49 May 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#50 May 22, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's ANNSIE? che, choke and die.
VJ was and is admired and well liked. You probably never heard of him before I mentioned him and you googled.
You are Annsie, sweetcakes. It's Vijay you knuckledhead.

Columbus, OH

#51 May 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Annsie, sweetcakes. It's Vijay you knuckledhead.
come on 0.0 that's all u got trollie?

dukie says come on over and play some table tennis.
he wants you to do that hygiene thang you do so well.

He told me by the way, he is jealous of your new nuclear wepon.
Apparently it is much larger than his table tennis paddle handle.

WOLF

“One clam, one vote”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#52 May 22, 2013
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
--P. J. O'Rourke

O'Rourke is a very smart man!

“One clam, one vote”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#53 May 22, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text> my virgin eyes may not be able to handle it.
I've heard your confessions...tsk tsk.

Columbus, OH

#54 May 22, 2013
FrSarducci wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard your confessions...tsk tsk.
come on Fr, the nuns are talking.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#55 May 22, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
I'm about as whitebread as it gets, but I like fried chicken,watermelon, cornbread, greens etc. If that's all Garcia has per insults,and Tiger is offended, they both lose.
as long as the cornbread is 100% corn flour, I am with your menu.

PS: gluten free breading on the chicken is not only healthier, but holds in moisture making for juicy chicken.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#56 May 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Sergio Garcia at centre of 'racist' storm' after insulting Tiger Woods at European Tour gala dinner
Sergio Garcia is at the centre of a racist storm with Tiger Woods as the Spaniard insulted the world No 1 on stage at the European Tour gala dinner.
Garcia and the American have been locked in a war of words since the 14-time major winner caused crowd noise to disrupt his swing at The Players Championship earlier this month.
Earlier Garcia accused Woods of lying over his version of the incident.
But in front of the entire Ryder Cup team at the European Tour's annual dinner, Garcia escalated the row.
When asked by American compere Steve Sands how often he will invite Woods around for dinner at next month's US Open, Garcia replied: "We will have him around every night. We will serve fried chicken."
The slur was an echo of Fuzzy Zoeller's infamous comments at the 1997 Masters.
When asked about Woods winning his first Major, Zoeller said he would serve "fried chicken and collard greens or whatever else they serve" at the following year's Champions Dinner.
García has refused to back down in his ongoing spat with Woods.
The Spaniard is playing at the BMW PGA Championship for the first time in 11 years, meaning that every member of José María Olazábal’s winning side from Medinah are teeing it up in the European Tour’s flagship event.
Yet García arrived in Surrey knowing that the enmity between him and Woods, which increased several notches at the Players Championship two weeks ago, would remain a talking point.
Garcia was adamant that Woods could and should have done more to ensure that he was not distracted during an incident in the third round at Sawgrass and claimed that he was not the only professional who had a gripe with the 14-time major winner.
“This is not just one thing; this has been going on for a long time,” García said.“The problem is a lot of people don’t want to say anything.
“Tiger can and will beat me a lot of times in tournaments but he’s not going to step on top of me. I’m not afraid of him. Tiger doesn’t make a difference to my life. And I don’t make a difference to his.”
At least Woods and García can agree on that score. When asked on Monday whether he intended to attempt a reconciliation with García, Woods gave a two-letter answer –“no”.
However, García said he would be happy to play with Woods at the forthcoming US Open or Open.
“You can’t like everybody,” he explained.“There are people you connect with and people you don’t and it’s pretty much as simple as that. He doesn’t need me in his life, I don’t need him in my life.
“This doesn’t mean I can’t play with him and, for sure, there would be a handshake. He’s just another player, obviously a good player, but it’s just when I’m playing with someone I enjoy there’s a bit more talking during the round.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/europea...
Maybe he should have said something about Tiger and Caucasian females! Ha!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#57 May 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's been done by Leno and Letterman...Perkins being the pick up hot spot of the elite athlete.
No blowback, just laughs. Blacks really hate being reminded of the truth about themselves when it comes to stuff like food, fat ass chicks and basketball.
I enjoy all three! Nothing wrong with fried chicken or basketball. A nice fat ass on a woman is a good thing as long as waist is between 24-26 '1/2 inches.

Columbus, OH

#58 May 23, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Columbus, OH

#59 May 23, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#60 May 23, 2013
Darn, no link to the asses. I'm crushed :(

Columbus, OH

#61 May 23, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
Darn, no link to the asses. I'm crushed :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Columbus, OH

#62 May 23, 2013

Columbus, OH

#63 May 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch.. .
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 12 min BizzyBee 11
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 12 min They cannot kill ... 32
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 1 hr hey Chocolate Jimmie 12
President Ebola 1 hr d pantz 653
message for glittersucks (Sep '12) 2 hr SEANCE of GltterS... 8
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 5 hr BizzyBee 14
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs