Sergio, Tiger and Fried Chicken (Save...

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#22 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Funny pundits? Mark Steyn is the king, hands down. Greg Gutfeld is pretty good.
I will concede that Mark Steyn has some great moments but as well on another thread,you are proclaiming that he is speaking gospel. 90% of the good comedy is either moderate or left leaning and I'm being generous.

Hell, just saying Senator Franken makes me giggle every time.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#23 May 22, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
I will concede that Mark Steyn has some great moments but as well on another thread,you are proclaiming that he is speaking gospel. 90% of the good comedy is either moderate or left leaning and I'm being generous.
Hell, just saying Senator Franken makes me giggle every time.
Yeah, stealing an election is one big belly laugh, huh?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24 May 22, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I have to disagree with you. Tiger brought golf to the forefront than any others that you mentioned. Obviously golf gets good ratings for TV or they wouldn't put it on for umpteen hours, same for car racing, yawn for both. There are scandals in all sports...to single him out is ludicrous.
Well, I have to agree with you on NASCAR. Giant yawn. Not that I understand it, but why watch anything but the last two laps, if that?
When I played golf, I watched it all the time, now, not so much.

Thanks, Glit, now I'm trying to remember if there were any scandals in NASCAR. Those guys throw punches right on camera.

Location hidden

#25 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Funny pundits? Mark Steyn is the king, hands down. Greg Gutfeld is pretty good.
Gutfeld cracks me up. Miller I will watch just to hear his far out references, He seems real at least. Jon Stewart is funny with the faces and pauses in his timing.

Location hidden

#26 May 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
For the insufferably slow (Tip), the point was Annsie's claim that Vijay Singh is universally admired. Simply not true.
Who's ANNSIE? che, choke and die.

VJ was and is admired and well liked. You probably never heard of him before I mentioned him and you googled.

Columbus, OH

#27 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, stealing an election is one big belly laugh, huh?
Um, Bush's contentious victories in Fla. in 2000 and Ohio in 2004 could be considered election stealing. I try to not go that far without solid evidence.

I never thought he was very funny but I like the idea that Minnesota has a great sense of humor (Michelle Bachmann gets re-elected)

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#28 May 22, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have to agree with you on NASCAR. Giant yawn. Not that I understand it, but why watch anything but the last two laps, if that?
When I played golf, I watched it all the time, now, not so much.
Thanks, Glit, now I'm trying to remember if there were any scandals in NASCAR. Those guys throw punches right on camera.
NASCAR? Imagine for a minute flushing a pack of skittles down the toilet. That's NASCAR.

Columbus, OH

#29 May 22, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#30 May 22, 2013
Well....lookee here:

Tiger Woods accused of lying by Players Championship marshal in his spat with Sergio Garcia
Tiger Woods was accused of lying and “lacking character” by a Players Championship marshal on Tuesday, who said the world No 1’s defence against claims he had intentionally distracted Sergio García was a sham.

The head marshal on the hole contradicted Woods’s statement.“Nothing was said to us and we certainly never said anything to him – we were told not to talk to players,” said John North, a volunteer who is a Vietnam veteran.“I was disappointed to hear those remarks. We’re there to help the players and enhance the experience of the fans. He was saying what was good for him. It lacked character.”

Woods could not be reached for comment, but will be under pressure to explain himself, particularly as the marshal is a respected military man.

Paul Azinger, the 2008 Ryder Cup captain, was one of these, but on Tuesday he acknowledged that Woods was at fault; both at the time and in the bitter aftermath when said he was not surprised to hear García “moaning”.

“It did distract Sergio and his complaint was legitimate,” Azinger said.“The media spat would have been avoided if Tiger said,‘I feel kind of bad about it [distracting García]’. But Tiger chose to take another route and turned it into a controversy. Tiger could have taken the high road but he chose to take a cheap shot at Sergio.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/tigerwo...

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#31 May 22, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
NASCAR? Imagine for a minute flushing a pack of skittles down the toilet. That's NASCAR.
Skittles in the loo definitely more exciting and a waste of money. If every channel aired NASCAR, I call "NAP TIME"

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#32 May 22, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Skittles in the loo definitely more exciting and a waste of money. If every channel aired NASCAR, I call "NAP TIME"
My son in law and his neighbor were out back drinking Miller Lite and wearing nascar tshirts one day when I stopped by. I threatened to report them to the producers of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#33 May 22, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Skittles in the loo definitely more exciting and a waste of money. If every channel aired NASCAR, I call "NAP TIME"
Ever watched curling?

Columbus, OH

#34 May 22, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
My son in law and his neighbor were out back drinking Miller Lite and wearing nascar tshirts one day when I stopped by. I threatened to report them to the producers of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".
At least they were not consuming Natty Light and wearing Sponge Bob t-shirts. Look at the bright side.

Columbus, OH

#35 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Ever watched curling?
Every four years it's interesting. Would not waste a Saturday, when there is a Real Housewives marathon going on.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#36 May 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Ever watched curling?
I tried to watch it a couple of times, really put effort into it.zzzzzzzzzzz

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#37 May 22, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>At least they were not consuming Natty Light and wearing Sponge Bob t-shirts. Look at the bright side.
Back on topic,

Fried chicken, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm

FRIED CHICKEN FRIED CHICKEN
I really like that with my bacon, with a side of fries & a nice apple pie & a large soda drink

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#38 May 22, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to watch it a couple of times, really put effort into it.zzzzzzzzzzz
Every Saturday the CBC broadcasts it as a lead in to Hockey Night in Canada. That's how public broadcasting gets its bad rep.

Columbus, OH

#39 May 22, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Back on topic,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OG-ONaXLn8YXX
I really like that with my bacon, with a side of fries & a nice apple pie & a large soda drink
Good thing I love you Georgie.

Are you sure it isn't a side of collard greens and chitlins? Sounding too white for Reader.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#40 May 22, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Back on topic,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OG-ONaXLn8YXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#41 May 22, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing I love you Georgie.
Are you sure it isn't a side of collard greens and chitlins? Sounding too white for Reader.
Ya gotta admit, the fried chicken' girl (Brittany Watson) is hilarious.

She has over a million views and a butt load of other vids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 18 min 404 not found 1,038
Now it has a name: Crossfire Hurricane 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 259
Morgan Freeman | Just Another ,,,,,,, 4 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Elliot Rodger said_ No Girls Smiled At Me (May '14) 5 hr Yort 50
President Trump says Venezuela has freed Americ... 6 hr Reality Speaks 6
N.Korea wants Peace? Then destroy Their NUKES 8 hr Capt Pepe 10
News Democrats say FBI probe makes them unwilling to... 9 hr Reality Speaks 13

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages