Do Democrats Destroy Cities?

Do Democrats Destroy Cities?

Created by Zoe Regen on Dec 26, 2013

72 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#43 Jan 1, 2014
One thing for sure, "unions" for sure will ruin anything not failing!
Unions to business are the equivalent to the blanket bombing of Hamburg in '45! OK, OK a little too drastic.
How's this, Unions are to business what Somalia is to children, slow death! There that's better.
State run "unions" will kill a booming city.
Does anyone get the impression I am antiunion? I do!!!
My brother was stuck in a union operation till he retired. Loved the work, despised the union. Definitely didn't like the confiscatory union dues he was forced to pay. No matter what the length of time his machine was broke down, he had to sit in the break room. sometimes an entire shift. If it's a lie he told it and I never knew my brother to lie about anything, at least not to me. The company was Ford.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#44 Jan 1, 2014
Sorry to break in on the love fest. It's a habit of mine.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#45 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
One thing for sure, "unions" for sure will ruin anything not failing!
Unions to business are the equivalent to the blanket bombing of Hamburg in '45! OK, OK a little too drastic.
How's this, Unions are to business what Somalia is to children, slow death! There that's better.
State run "unions" will kill a booming city.
Does anyone get the impression I am antiunion? I do!!!
My brother was stuck in a union operation till he retired. Loved the work, despised the union. Definitely didn't like the confiscatory union dues he was forced to pay. No matter what the length of time his machine was broke down, he had to sit in the break room. sometimes an entire shift. If it's a lie he told it and I never knew my brother to lie about anything, at least not to me. The company was Ford.
Why didn't he quit?
d pantz

United States

#46 Jan 1, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MqObJtGrKaAXX
A twit.
woof
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
d pantz

United States

#47 Jan 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't he quit?
so your grandkids can pay for his retirement.

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#48 Jan 1, 2014
Yes, D governance of large cities has risen the masses to collective bliss. Lock and load, take a ride with eyes wide open and see the majesty of the dole.
Libtards can't argue with the devastation, only the "nuances" with perhaps mean it's just not the fault of D governance. Most likely it's in the air pollution which be YT's fault.
I'm sure celebrating Kwanza will lift their spirits with hope of more collective bliss. Can't take on the Christ message, that is YT's religion. Muzzie is acceptable, too.They hate YT too....acceptable.....soooo. 150 years since bondage and they still won't assimilate. Productive folk just wondering if they are even capable. With the advent of dear leader it seems you black folk will settle for bringing us down to your level cause you demi god sure as hell ain't bringing you up to ours.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#49 Jan 1, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> so your grandkids can pay for his retirement.
I suppose Ford created pensions out of the goodness of its heart. Did he get time and a half when he worked overtime?

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#50 Jan 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose Ford created pensions out of the goodness of its heart. Did he get time and a half when he worked overtime?
huh?????
Not a Native

Elkhart, IN

#51 Jan 1, 2014
Unions and the Democrat Socialist Party,have brought down "DETROIT" and every City in America who have been controlled by "Democrats" are in financial trouble.And I predict there will be more Detroits before its over.Obama care will probably be the straw that will brake the Nations back.Olbama is a "Hoax" he is everything that the Democrat Party has created these forty plus years.He is Black,which makes him untouchable,unstoppable,and every republican affraid they will lose elections if they don't cave in with this Marxist.But the Republicans have short memories,when they took over the House and some key Governor ships,and have stopped Obama on alot of bad policies,and spending.If Obama steals the Congress like he stole the Presidency,we are "DOOMED"......You won't have to worry about anymore States ruun by Democrats,because we're all going to be ruined and destroyed......BY DEMOCRATS !!....The New American Socialist Party,,,,We will become the USSA,The United Socialist States Of America.........
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#52 Jan 1, 2014
Democrats are like blow flies. They both love rotten things.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#53 Jan 1, 2014
Why didn't he quit?
Not ever asking him, but knowing him fairly good, I think a big reason was my brother, like myself, loved to loaf and goof off and six weeks paid vacation a year was hard to turn his back on.
He usually took one week off and scattered the other days around week ends of big flea markets and sales which he based his itinerary around.
His two no three favourite fleas were Washingon CH, Ohio, Anderson, South Carolina and Hudson Florida. He worked a lot of others.
Hope that helps!!!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#54 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
Why didn't he quit?
Not ever asking him, but knowing him fairly good, I think a big reason was my brother, like myself, loved to loaf and goof off and six weeks paid vacation a year was hard to turn his back on.
He usually took one week off and scattered the other days around week ends of big flea markets and sales which he based his itinerary around.
His two no three favourite fleas were Washingon CH, Ohio, Anderson, South Carolina and Hudson Florida. He worked a lot of others.
Hope that helps!!!
So he had no problem accepting the benefits he received from having a union job, he just bitched about having to pay the dues. There is a name for that.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#55 Jan 1, 2014
He was a Ford man all the way. Union or not.
It wasn't the union gave him his vacation. It was FORD!
It was the Union wouldn't let him grab a broom or run another machine when his machine broke down. So he had to sit on his rear sometimes for a solid 8 hours doing nothing because the great and wonderful union wouldn't allow him.
In places where Ford had and has nonunion jobs Ford treated and still treats their workers with great respect and benefits.
Talking to me about it and bitching about it is two different things, you Medina reject. and I'm glad when I lived and worked in Medina, I had friends who are nothing like you, they were real honest to goodness good people. He paid those stupid union dues without bitching about it but told ME about it, you know it all.
I myself drove truck through the truckers strikes during the 80s because I never have been a unionist lefist and thanks be to GOD not one of those devils touched my door handle.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#56 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
He was a Ford man all the way. Union or not.
It wasn't the union gave him his vacation. It was FORD!
It was the Union wouldn't let him grab a broom or run another machine when his machine broke down. So he had to sit on his rear sometimes for a solid 8 hours doing nothing because the great and wonderful union wouldn't allow him.
In places where Ford had and has nonunion jobs Ford treated and still treats their workers with great respect and benefits.
Talking to me about it and bitching about it is two different things, you Medina reject. and I'm glad when I lived and worked in Medina, I had friends who are nothing like you, they were real honest to goodness good people. He paid those stupid union dues without bitching about it but told ME about it, you know it all.
I myself drove truck through the truckers strikes during the 80s because I never have been a unionist lefist and thanks be to GOD not one of those devils touched my door handle.
If it wasn't for unions, your marginally educated brother would have had to work for $3.15 an hour and he would be thanking Ford for that.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#57 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
He was a Ford man all the way. Union or not.
It wasn't the union gave him his vacation. It was FORD!
It was the Union wouldn't let him grab a broom or run another machine when his machine broke down. So he had to sit on his rear sometimes for a solid 8 hours doing nothing because the great and wonderful union wouldn't allow him.
In places where Ford had and has nonunion jobs Ford treated and still treats their workers with great respect and benefits.
Talking to me about it and bitching about it is two different things, you Medina reject. and I'm glad when I lived and worked in Medina, I had friends who are nothing like you, they were real honest to goodness good people. He paid those stupid union dues without bitching about it but told ME about it, you know it all.
I myself drove truck through the truckers strikes during the 80s because I never have been a unionist lefist and thanks be to GOD not one of those devils touched my door handle.
If your brother was a man of honor he would have refused to take advantage of Ford in such an unfair way and quit and found another job that wouldn't have made him sacrifice his principles.
d pantz

United States

#58 Jan 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose Ford created pensions out of the goodness of its heart. Did he get time and a half when he worked overtime?
"ford created pensions out of the goodness of its heart"... you guess. Yes you do,..guess.
d pantz

United States

#59 Jan 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for unions, your marginally educated brother would have had to work for $3.15 an hour and he would be thanking Ford for that.
oh yeah? Because ford hires so many people?? http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/BL-234B-2543
a failed business is a failed business. But those astronomical pensions have nothing to do with it?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#61 Jan 1, 2014
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bust his rear on rocks.
Enough on denigrating my brother and his sojourn at Ford is none of your business.
He had to do what he had to do.
Ford in the union states and nonunion states were and are good to their people as is BMW in Greer, South Carolina, Mercedes at Tuscaloosa, Alabama and other companies in the nonunion states of the noncommunist south.
Do you have any idea of the wages paid to people in the manufacturing phase in the old Confederate states, the home of all the dumb uneducated people according to some north of the Mason Dixon line and La Belle River. I forget how to write River in one of my native languages. It would be great if your people would stay up there and stop the invasion of this place of hillbillies, rednecks, uneducated people.
Not one comment about my statement of thanks be to GOD not one of those devils touched the door handle of my truck.
This post should bring out the attack of my dumb, stupid, redneckness and don't forget the sister chasing of those dummies down south.
Oh yeah, my brother made good money in Ohio when the rest were laboring for peanuts, hauled Strohs out of Detroit and then steel out of Youngstown, Lorain and Aliquippa for Youngstown Cartage. Actually I think it was the other way around, Youngstown Cartage then Strohs.
Love youse guys and gals!!!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#62 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bust his rear on rocks.
Enough on denigrating my brother and his sojourn at Ford is none of your business.
He had to do what he had to do.
Ford in the union states and nonunion states were and are good to their people as is BMW in Greer, South Carolina, Mercedes at Tuscaloosa, Alabama and other companies in the nonunion states of the noncommunist south.
Do you have any idea of the wages paid to people in the manufacturing phase in the old Confederate states, the home of all the dumb uneducated people according to some north of the Mason Dixon line and La Belle River. I forget how to write River in one of my native languages. It would be great if your people would stay up there and stop the invasion of this place of hillbillies, rednecks, uneducated people.
Not one comment about my statement of thanks be to GOD not one of those devils touched the door handle of my truck.
This post should bring out the attack of my dumb, stupid, redneckness and don't forget the sister chasing of those dummies down south.
Oh yeah, my brother made good money in Ohio when the rest were laboring for peanuts, hauled Strohs out of Detroit and then steel out of Youngstown, Lorain and Aliquippa for Youngstown Cartage. Actually I think it was the other way around, Youngstown Cartage then Strohs.
Love youse guys and gals!!!
Yeah. You brought up your brother and his hypocrisy, not me.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#63 Jan 1, 2014
So having good work ethics, liking the company one works for, loving one's job, working to supply the family's needs is hypocrisy to you. This is the very reason this piss poor excuse for a country of workers have lost so much work and jobs overseas. Like the man in Atlanta said, he would like to fire all his black ad white workers, hire him 12 Hispanics and he could stay home and let the workers operate the company and make beaucoup money.
My brother worked for FORD, not the sorry lowdown socialist union he was stuck with. Your precious leftist unions are the ones who sent the jobs overseas and is the reason for the third world countries of Detroit and Flint Michigan. My granddaughter works for a furniture warehouse as the warehouse manager down in North Carolina and those people, whites, blacks, Hispanics all work because the company and she treats them good and thank GOD the owners are CHINESE. Everyone in the entire warehouse and office is American except the Operations manager who is Chinese and that crew puts out some work let me tell you and anyone who doesn't pull their share is out the door and thank GOD it aint UNION, has no socialist UNION in that plant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im not her! ☹️ 16 min fat tired old and... 27
The Scarlett One 32 min Lonelyone87 3
News Thieves ram U-Haul into Louis Vuitton store in ... 57 min Abrahammock Relig... 5
What Amerika Elected was a Nit Wit 1 hr Big Daddy 186
Christmas Will Win! 2 hr Pickle Rick 32
300 dead in Somalia blast 3 hr Escondido 29
George W. Bush jabs at Trumps America ! 4 hr Mudd, James Mudd 10

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages