Reward Offered For Tips In Shooting T...

Reward Offered For Tips In Shooting That Paralyzed Female Driver

There are 2 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Reward Offered For Tips In Shooting That Paralyzed Female Driver. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Central Ohio Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $2,000 for anyone with information leading to the arrest of the person or persons involved in a shooting on the city's east side on May 27.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

Oliver Twist

Springfield, OH

#1 Nov 30, 2012
This poor, innocent girl was a victim of the mindless, random violence of the ghetto that consumes all that dwell or venture therein. The only safe place in the ghetto is no place in the ghetto.

Beware of the ghetto and avoid it at all costs.
Spookishere F trolls

Taylor, MI

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
This poor, innocent girl was a victim of the mindless, random violence of the ghetto that consumes all that dwell or venture therein. The only safe place in the ghetto is no place in the ghetto.
Beware of the ghetto and avoid it at all costs.
I recommend a temporary electric fence around the hoods. Not.the kind they can step over but electrified 8 foot panels like National rent a fence uses around job sites but with high voltage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump to visit eastern Ohio on Tuesday 3 min colemanhaverhill 1
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 26 min Pope Che Reagan C... 23
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 80
Why the British left EU 1 hr Zeeba 19
News Sasquatch Watch searches for Bigfoot in W.Va. |... (Oct '09) 2 hr Hum 29
rebecca wild (Oct '14) 2 hr Linda 28
Hey! Look down there! 2 hr Posting as myself 1
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 4 hr Coronal Stragedy 101
More from around the web

Personal Finance