Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#42 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, that's great. Now, where's the part where it says, "The Pope's statements about entry into Heaven are of the same value as those of some guy in Hilliard, Ohio. Listen to the Pope or listen to a guy who calls himself Clayton Bigsby. Same difference." Where's that part?
There doesn't need to be "that part." It's called OPINION. We're all allowed to have them and he may be right or he may be wrong.
Funny how CINOs challenge the Pope on abortion and contraception, issues that are doctrinally explained and covered by papal infallibility and not a peep from you.

Hilliard, OH

#43 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You going to hide behind name calling, Georgie? You don't have the courage to discuss this?
You think you should get a free pass for your bigoted remarks about the Holy Eucharist?
This is why people despise you...you're a hypocrite. you want to run your mouth in the most vile ways with no opposition.

Hilliard, OH

#44 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say free pass, Georgie? I never said that. Are you going to start that stuff again? The Pope said "Do good." That's not a free pass. It's just avoiding all of the bead rubbing.
Judging from what we see here, "doing good" is something that isn't part of your life.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#45 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>There doesn't need to be "that part." It's called OPINION. We're all allowed to have them and he may be right or he may be wrong.
Funny how CINOs challenge the Pope on abortion and contraception, issues that are doctrinally explained and covered by papal infallibility and not a peep from you.
Why should I "peep" about that? I couldn't care less about that. But since you asked, my opinion is, if you are going to believe in a mythology, the only way to do it is to go all in. I totally agree, you can't be Catholic and believe that abortion should be legal, use contraception, or think that women are equal to men. If something is truly a religion, than the followers of that religion are not in a position to decide what it stands for or what it doesn't. Otherwise, it's no different than joining the Eagles Club.

That's what you seem to be doing, George. You seem to be saying that your opinion is just as valuable as the Pope's. If that's true, that ain't no religion. That's just a personal philosophy that doesn't mean shit.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#46 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Judging from what we see here, "doing good" is something that isn't part of your life.
Are you putting your best foot forward on these threads? If so, you can eat all the crackers and wine in Rome and you still are going to have some issues in the end, don't you think?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#47 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You think you should get a free pass for your bigoted remarks about the Holy Eucharist?
This is why people despise you...you're a hypocrite. you want to run your mouth in the most vile ways with no opposition.
Man, you are awfully sensitive.

Hilliard, OH

#48 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I "peep" about that? I couldn't care less about that. But since you asked, my opinion is, if you are going to believe in a mythology, the only way to do it is to go all in. I totally agree, you can't be Catholic and believe that abortion should be legal, use contraception, or think that women are equal to men. If something is truly a religion, than the followers of that religion are not in a position to decide what it stands for or what it doesn't. Otherwise, it's no different than joining the Eagles Club.
That's what you seem to be doing, George. You seem to be saying that your opinion is just as valuable as the Pope's. If that's true, that ain't no religion. That's just a personal philosophy that doesn't mean shit.
Your ignorance is boundless. It's a hoot to have someone who has ZERO religious experience or education lecturing those who do.

Ever heard of Bobby Sands? And how John Paul II reacted to his situation? Well kid, that's the same kind of deal as what we're talking about today. The Pope had an OPINION, we are free to disagree with it, and our OPINION isn't worth any more OR less than his.

Hilliard, OH

#49 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you are awfully sensitive.
No, you're awfully vile.
You bend over backwards to decry our remarks about terrorists and minority criminals and those who steal from our labor, but you feel entirely justified in bashing Christianity with glee and Catholicism specifically with passion.
You must live a truly tormented life.

Hilliard, OH

#50 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you putting your best foot forward on these threads? If so, you can eat all the crackers and wine in Rome and you still are going to have some issues in the end, don't you think?
I do far better here than you, kid. That's an undeniable truth.
And the bigotry continues...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#51 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance is boundless. It's a hoot to have someone who has ZERO religious experience or education lecturing those who do.
Ever heard of Bobby Sands? And how John Paul II reacted to his situation? Well kid, that's the same kind of deal as what we're talking about today. The Pope had an OPINION, we are free to disagree with it, and our OPINION isn't worth any more OR less than his.
You are welcome to be a moral relativist within your own religion. It's amazing that you want to pick and choose which parts you believe in, i.e. OPINION, but you want to deny that right to similarly situated lay people. If you claim to be following a god, where is the room for opinion? If that's the way you roll, you aren't a part of a religion. You are part of a social club whose board members wear really fancy dresses.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#52 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I do far better here than you, kid. That's an undeniable truth.
And the bigotry continues...
You keep telling yourself that George. Jesus would puke if he read what you write here on a daily basis.

Hilliard, OH

#53 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome to be a moral relativist within your own religion. It's amazing that you want to pick and choose which parts you believe in, i.e. OPINION, but you want to deny that right to similarly situated lay people. If you claim to be following a god, where is the room for opinion? If that's the way you roll, you aren't a part of a religion. You are part of a social club whose board members wear really fancy dresses.
Pick and choose? What part of "Doctrine" don't you understand? That's all that counts.
The Pope can oppose the president, cheer for the Yankees and there's not a bloody thing the Church can do about Catholics disagreeing...because it's NOT DOCTRINE.

You actually want us to believe that you hold a college degree?

Hilliard, OH

#54 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep telling yourself that George. Jesus would puke if he read what you write here on a daily basis.
You speak for Jesus? Yet I'm not allowed to have a differing non-doctrinal view than the pope?
See why you're a joke, kid?
Jesus

Columbus, OH

#55 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You speak for Jesus? Yet I'm not allowed to have a differing non-doctrinal view than the pope?
I speak for Jesus and Che is correct; you are going down like the clown you are. You are an embarrassment to Creation, Bernie.

Hilliard, OH

#56 May 24, 2013
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak for Jesus and Che is correct; you are going down like the clown you are. You are an embarrassment to Creation, Bernie.
Drop dead, Johnson.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#57 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Pick and choose? What part of "Doctrine" don't you understand? That's all that counts.
The Pope can oppose the president, cheer for the Yankees and there's not a bloody thing the Church can do about Catholics disagreeing...because it's NOT DOCTRINE.
You actually want us to believe that you hold a college degree?
That's funny. You put the criteria for entering Heaven on the same footing as Major League Baseball. I'm glad to know the Pope has the same relevance as the guy at the end of the bar.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#58 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You speak for Jesus? Yet I'm not allowed to have a differing non-doctrinal view than the pope?
You are the guy who says that my opinion about what Jesus thinks is as relevant as yours or the Pope's.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#59 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the guy who says that my opinion about what Jesus thinks is as relevant as yours or the Pope's.
Dukie says he needs you to clean up his table tennis paddle handles little 0.0

He can't get the anchovy smell off them.

Guess that nuclear "wepon' ain't workin' huh.

fun huh

WOLF

Hilliard, OH

#60 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. You put the criteria for entering Heaven on the same footing as Major League Baseball. I'm glad to know the Pope has the same relevance as the guy at the end of the bar.
As a non-Catholic, you'll never understand, so just give it up.

Hilliard, OH

#61 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe when you start believing in him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 27 min Reality Speaks 383
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min Reality Speaks 31,465
Working at Kroger: The Need for EBT Reform (Jul '12) 34 min Carrie 24
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 38 min Reality Speaks 3,539
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 38 min Concerned Brother 952
7mo prego couple seeking bi girl. 1 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Should Reynoldsburg superintendent Tina-Thomas ... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 7

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]