Uh Oh, Georgie, You Are Going To Have...

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#21 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tip is arguing that.
You're the only one who seems to see it that way. Little wonder...no one on Topix is as blind.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#22 May 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread presumes Paco has a place set up for him in Heaven. Its entirely plausible that that's a mistaken presumption.
woof
Good point. Wouldn't that be a bitch? I make it and he doesn't? Talk about Justice.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#24 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. That kind of admonition doesn't fall under infallibility. His ideas on economic aren't in line with mine, either. That's life.
So the Pope's thoughts on economics are just as authoritative as his thoughts on who get's into Heaven? What kind of loose knit cult do you guys have going there?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#25 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Wouldn't that be a bitch? I make it and he doesn't? Talk about Justice.
Good luck with that...

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#26 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Pope's thoughts on economics are just as authoritative as his thoughts on who get's into Heaven? What kind of loose knit cult do you guys have going there?
You don't have a clue, do you? Read up on infallibility. What he said doesn't fall under it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#27 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're the only one who seems to see it that way. Little wonder...no one on Topix is as blind.
I don't care who else "sees it that way." It is what it is. I quoted the Pope and, in order to show the Pope was wrong, Tip quoted a priest. If you don't see that, perhaps someting is blinding you.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#28 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with that...
According to Francis, you and I are on equal footing. So thanks for your well wishes. Good luck with that yourself.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#29 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue, do you? Read up on infallibility. What he said doesn't fall under it.
Educate me then. You are saying that on issues of who gets into Heaven and who doesn't, The Pope's opinion is of equal weight as some know it all lay person from Hilliard, Ohio?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#30 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who else "sees it that way." It is what it is. I quoted the Pope and, in order to show the Pope was wrong, Tip quoted a priest. If you don't see that, perhaps someting is blinding you.
The only way to salvation is through Christ. The priest is right and was not contradicting the pope. Man can come to Christ in more ways than one and vice versa.
You're the least open minded person on this forum, little girl.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#31 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate me then. You are saying that on issues of who gets into Heaven and who doesn't, The Pope's opinion is of equal weight as some know it all lay person from Hilliard, Ohio?
Read, if you can:

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/papal-infallib...

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#32 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Francis, you and I are on equal footing. So thanks for your well wishes. Good luck with that yourself.
You really think that's what he said? You are lost. He didn't say your actions and attitudes aren't in play, kid. He merely said that atheists aren't barred from entry into heaven in his opinion.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#33 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The only way to salvation is through Christ. The priest is right and was not contradicting the pope. Man can come to Christ in more ways than one and vice versa.
You're the least open minded person on this forum, little girl.
Right. And the Grand Poobah says, one way is,

"We must meet one another doing good.‘But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!’ But do good: we will meet one another there.”

So you can eat crackers and drink wine and engage in all of your ancient rituals and I'll do good. Even Steven.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#34 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
Read, if you can:
I didn't see the part in there where it says that the Pope's opinion is worth just as much as yours.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#35 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You really think that's what he said? You are lost. He didn't say your actions and attitudes aren't in play, kid. He merely said that atheists aren't barred from entry into heaven in his opinion.
Right. My actions and attitudes. I'm golden.

This is a riot. You just wrote that the Pope MERELY said that atheists aren't barred from entry into Heaven. MERELY. Like he was ordering pasta or something. This is great.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#36 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see the part in there where it says that the Pope's opinion is worth just as much as yours.
"This, too, shows an inaccurate understanding of infallibility, which applies only to solemn, official teachings on faith and morals, not to disciplinary decisions or even to unofficial comments on faith and morals. A pope’s private theological opinions are not infallible, only what he solemnly defines is considered to be infallible teaching."

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#37 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. My actions and attitudes. I'm golden.
This is a riot. You just wrote that the Pope MERELY said that atheists aren't barred from entry into Heaven. MERELY. Like he was ordering pasta or something. This is great.
You think he means you get a free pass. That's not how it works for anyone, of any faith or no faith at all.
Grow up. Were you brought up so poorly that there was no religious education in your life?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#38 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And the Grand Poobah says, one way is,
"We must meet one another doing good.‘But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!’ But do good: we will meet one another there.”
So you can eat crackers and drink wine and engage in all of your ancient rituals and I'll do good. Even Steven.
Your bigotry...again.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#39 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
"This, too, shows an inaccurate understanding of infallibility, which applies only to solemn, official teachings on faith and morals, not to disciplinary decisions or even to unofficial comments on faith and morals. A pope’s private theological opinions are not infallible, only what he solemnly defines is considered to be infallible teaching."
Ok, that's great. Now, where's the part where it says, "The Pope's statements about entry into Heaven are of the same value as those of some guy in Hilliard, Ohio. Listen to the Pope or listen to a guy who calls himself Clayton Bigsby. Same difference." Where's that part?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#40 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You think he means you get a free pass. That's not how it works for anyone, of any faith or no faith at all.
Grow up. Were you brought up so poorly that there was no religious education in your life?
Where did I say free pass, Georgie? I never said that. Are you going to start that stuff again? The Pope said "Do good." That's not a free pass. It's just avoiding all of the bead rubbing.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#41 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your bigotry...again.
You going to hide behind name calling, Georgie? You don't have the courage to discuss this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump BALD HEAD 8 min White Fangs 67
AEP silences #MeToo complaint 18 min 404 not found 20
The Empty Head of Donald J. Trump 59 min White Fangs 7
John Lewis Heckled on Airplane Flight 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
PRESIDENT TRUMP says 'DACA is probably dead' bl... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 8
STILL WAITING for someone to explain how the wo... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Is Trump Healthy or they LYING? 2 hr Republicans Shill... 7

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance