|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread presumes Paco has a place set up for him in Heaven. Its entirely plausible that that's a mistaken presumption.
woof
not funny. At all. Sorry but you're to predictable and unfunny. You and like the other name you post under are the only person who thinks you're cute. Now go lay down.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

See dukey, this is funny http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Leave humor to people who are actually funny. Not overeducated dullards like yourself. We've given your types the important job of doing all the "thinking" the past 4 1/2 years....where is kitty? He was funny.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

This one is great. " did obama find out about bin laden when he watched himself announce he was killed on tv?" Rotfflol! http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Notice how the crowd gets really quiet when jon breaks out the facts. What happened? Its not really that funny when u think about it, that's what, not with out the toothpaste analogy.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Lol! "The punishment is you get a fourth gun!" "Are you a good person? Followed by a follow up question. Are you really, a good person?"
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

This one makes absolutely no sense and has no point, much like most these posts on this thread. But unlike those posts this takes that and makes it really funny, unlike the condescending angry people who post here....
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I was dealt two dreadful semesters of Philosophy in college...they did their part in establishing my 3.1...the wrong way.
Never could handle abstract thinking, huh Paco? That would explain a lot.

woof
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Never could handle abstract thinking, huh Paco? That would explain a lot.
woof
ahhh yes, dukes "sense of humor", it has to be his most effective contraceptive.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

And smug generic insults are "abstract thinking"? Just saying that's all I really ever see him post, that or he will admit facts when he has to ( like he used them in his reason. Really.))
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

d pantz wrote:
And smug generic insults are "abstract thinking"? Just saying that's all I really ever see him post, that or he will admit facts when he has to ( like he used them in his reason. Really.))
Just saying...the study of philosophy in college does not typically qualify as "smug generic insults".

At least not usually.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>My sisters went that route as well...our folks made them go to Ursuline while I went to public. That was a constant gloat I held over them.
I'd tell you that you sucked if I were your sisters as well. I hated high school, truth be known--thought my parents were torturing me. But I can't complain. I did get a much better education than public and the cost wasn't out of reach back then.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. His code had nothing to do with the Abrahamic god or Jesus.
Right. There was nothing to do with stealing, killing, adultery, or any of those Abrahamic morals from the ten commandants in those early codified laws. Keep trying, Sparky. I'm off furniture shopping while ya spin and ruminate with that last brain cell. Hope ya don't blow out that last cell.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. There was nothing to do with stealing, killing, adultery, or any of those Abrahamic morals from the ten commandants in those early codified laws. Keep trying, Sparky. I'm off furniture shopping while ya spin and ruminate with that last brain cell. Hope ya don't blow out that last cell.
What ground breaking philosophy. Don't kill. Don't steal. If you need the threat of eternal damnation to not do either of those things, there is something wrong with you. The point that you are too dumb to recognize is that Hammurabi didn't get those rules from your god. He, a mortal, managed to make them up all by himself.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What ground breaking philosophy. Don't kill. Don't steal. If you need the threat of eternal damnation to not do either of those things, there is something wrong with you. The point that you are too dumb to recognize is that Hammurabi didn't get those rules from your god. He, a mortal, managed to make them up all by himself.
Wham bam thank you m'am. And can you explain why these things are wrong? Also are you sure Hammurabi made these up all by himself? Were these acts moral before him?

Can someone please crank up the Bowie? Suffragette City is one of my favorites.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd tell you that you sucked if I were your sisters as well. I hated high school, truth be known--thought my parents were torturing me. But I can't complain. I did get a much better education than public and the cost wasn't out of reach back then.
It's funny to me that two gals I know and have known all my life are devout Catholics, including in education. They both rely on their husbands to tell them who to vote for. Those I know who are politically active and are able to follow current events were educated in public school systems. These folks are around your age, perhaps a few years older.

Lording educational accomplishments over others is meaningless. I value education. However, I have also witnessed those who are surrounded in so much love that at the end of the day, the love will win over them having never learned about Socrates or Plato.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Search For Driver Who Slammed Into Cars 25 min They cannot kill a Spook 1
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 35 min d pantz 9
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 42 min seepelppa 29,157
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 53 min d pantz 85
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,899
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 1 hr Mother Bruce 10
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr kip 2,696
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 21 hr Heaven Leigh 2,217
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••