West Philly bar shooting injures 3

Dec 30, 2012 Full story: WFMJ-TV Youngstown 11

The chiming of bells reverberated throughout Newtown on Friday, commemorating one week since the crackle of gunfire in a schoolhouse killed 20 children and six adults in a massacre that has shaken the community - and the nation - to its core.

Full Story
Spookishere F trolls

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
More wasted ammo. Aim higher next time thuglet.
Latifa

Springboro, OH

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Spookishere F trolls wrote:
More wasted ammo. Aim higher next time thuglet.
That's cold. There are too many guns on the streets and we have lost too many young brothers to guns already.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Latifa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cold. There are too many guns on the streets and we have lost too many young brothers to guns already.
Then maybe the remaining ones should stop acting like gangbanging animals and make something of themselves and they might live.
now hey hey now

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Then maybe the remaining ones should stop acting like gangbanging animals and make something of themselves and they might live.
Well, they do have that cheating, grifting, and closeted home_oh the sh^tstain obama to set the example for them....if he should ever decide to dump the 'body man' du jour and quit playing...golf.
Latifa

Springboro, OH

#5 Jan 1, 2013
now hey hey now wrote:
<quoted text>Well, they do have that cheating, grifting, and closeted home_oh the sh^tstain obama to set the example for them....if he should ever decide to dump the 'body man' du jour and quit playing...golf.
Obama will teach you Black History in the next 4 years and remove your brain washing by Rush, Hannity and Beck. Then you will understand and obey Obama.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Latifa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will teach you Black History in the next 4 years and remove your brain washing by Rush, Hannity and Beck. Then you will understand and obey Obama.
I dont think so.His skull will be crushed by Moochelle's giant butt when they have sex.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Latifa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will teach you Black History in the next 4 years and remove your brain washing by Rush, Hannity and Beck. Then you will understand and obey Obama.
keep dreaming

PS: that class warfare you are fanning will end bad for you.

the day will come if you and your ilk continue to fan the flames of warfare, that the war will be brought to you; and end badly for you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Latifa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cold. There are too many guns on the streets and we have lost too many young brothers to guns already.
have we?

seems to me that those young brothers are just screaming shoot me now.

maybe providing free guns and ammo to the brothers will end the problem all by itself.

they will kill each other off
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Spookishere F trolls wrote:
More wasted ammo. Aim higher next time thuglet.
and the truth spoken again in a few words.
Spookishere F trollsi

Detroit, MI

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Latifa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cold. There are too many guns on the streets and we have lost too many young brothers to guns already.
Th problem is not too many guns but not enough return fire. The lack of return fire indicates too few guns not too many.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Spook for Secretary of State.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Ebola 36 min Male 713
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 37 min Black Rhino 145
Ohio trooper pleads guilty to civil rights charges 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Where did the famous stimulus $$$ go? 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,031
The Poll: Is Obama doing a good job? 3 hr Reality Speaks 8
Kasick------ we we we we LOL 3 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]