First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#22 Nov 28, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Those laws were written by the eevil dead/old white men.
/Critical Race Theory
/sarc/VivaLaRaza
Great post.

Critical Race Theory is the key, however if the oppressed really believed that White folks were that evil, why are so many of the oppressed classes eager to relocate to America and Europe and almost none returning to live under Black / Brown rule?

These folks hate Whites, yet even them admit (by their actions, not their words) that they would rather eat under racist Whites than starve in their homelands of Africa, Haiti, etc.

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#23 Nov 28, 2013
It's interesting that BeeOhh now finds limits to his edicts after already stepping over his authority many times. This little girl is dangerous, and unstable without her constant adoration feedback. I would agree with her/his statements but given it has a propensity to lie about everything how can either side of the political spectrum believe or care.
This is harsh reality for Bummer. Charmed afro centric affirmative action left wing wet dream fairy tale meets fruits of his vapid ideology. He's not very smart folks, he still believes in unicorns and money trees as evidenced buy his 3000 page cluster F%#@@@KK law. Which changes everyday with his edicts to suit his purposes. Yeah, lets get upset with the non bid lefty geeks who wrote the software and warned him, that'll fix this mess.
Meanwhile Obamas sons bored to tears find joy in the "knockout game"......and they can video it with their obamaphone.
Suffer

Aiken, SC

#24 Nov 28, 2013
Juan Hart wrote:
I can end illegal immigration overnight. Effective immediately, shut down all wire money transfers to Mexico. If that were done, it would be Mexico who would step in to stop it.
Exactly. Without wire transfers all the illegals can't send money home. They stop working here.

Or let's just put such a high tax on sending money to Mexico that it becomes completely cost prohibitive for them to send any wages home. It's a win win. Any that still send wages home will be giving us extra tax dollars (probably not nearly equal to the taxes they should be paying or reimbursement for the amount of social services they and their anchor babies use but hey it's better than the $0 the scum are paying now!). Any that stop sending money home will most likely leave.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#25 Nov 28, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
And then...war, right? Is that when we get civil war and Texas secedes and splits into five 'red' states?
Texas times five. Think how awesome that will be. The 'blue' states will not stand a chance, unless California splits into ten states.
If California splits into 10 states, 8 of them will be red. Same would be true the majority of states. The "blue" in those states is concentrated into relatively small (compared to the state) geographic areas. Won't change the House much, but the Senate sure will be different :)
BS Radar

Marshallville, OH

#27 Nov 29, 2013
Juan Hart wrote:
I can end illegal immigration overnight. Effective immediately, shut down all wire money transfers to Mexico. If that were done, it would be Mexico who would step in to stop it.
Genius! And you're absolutely right. Also a very economical way to solve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Slips - Calls Wife MICHAEL 23 min Enter Username 26
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,576
Che, are you abusing animals now? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
ISIS Gets New Toyotas From Obama 1 hr Big Johnson 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr Hmmmmm 2,298
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 5 hr Neutral Party 36
Where are all the original legacy posters? 7 hr E-Bob 123
Racist 15 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 31
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) Sat PaijheSwann 914
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••