BS Radar

Ashland, OH

#127 Dec 20, 2013
Female wrote:
Paula Dean got zapped. Maybe he will too. When you are a star on TV you have to watch what you say and do. He should have kept his thoughts to himself. However you feel about homosexuality is your prerogative, but do you really know what causes it. No, so to condemn some one is wrong. Could it be possible that it has something to do with their hormones? You only see the outside of a person and make judgments.
So you would probably agree that Al Sharpton should of never gotten his own show on MSNBC. Or he should be fired today right? He was a homophobe for years. And also a Jew hater. Not to mention the false charges against people with no apology for it. He was very vocal about that. Why do you think he is still on the air?
DarwinWasRight

Columbus, OH

#128 Dec 20, 2013
OK everyone, if God created Adam & then Eve & they had 2 boys.
So how did they populate the world if Eve was the only female? Wouldn't it be incest if the boy's has sex/kids with Eve?
I'm lost on how they populated from just Adam & Eve?
Did God create other females or what?
How far apart would they need to be from you?
You have to be so many relations apart so your not having sex with anyone close to you like your 1st cousin & etc... if you gather what I'm talking about (Inbreeds/Inbreds).
DarwinWasRight

Columbus, OH

#129 Dec 20, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
God ordered all of humanity in Genesis to "be fruitful and multiply."
Homosexuals cannot do this since they cannot sexually discern between the anatomy of a female and the anatomy of a male, something that the squirrels in my back yard do as well as cats and dogs.
Pretty basic stuff.
Phil is right.
You are not.
But God only created Adam & Eve, so how did they multiply the world without incest if he only created one female (Eve)?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#130 Dec 20, 2013
DarwinWasRight wrote:
OK everyone, if God created Adam & then Eve & they had 2 boys.
So how did they populate the world if Eve was the only female? Wouldn't it be incest if the boy's has sex/kids with Eve?
I'm lost on how they populated from just Adam & Eve?
Did God create other females or what?
How far apart would they need to be from you?
You have to be so many relations apart so your not having sex with anyone close to you like your 1st cousin & etc... if you gather what I'm talking about (Inbreeds/Inbreds).
They went and knocked up the daughters that Vishnu created.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#131 Dec 20, 2013
Here is an interesting parallel from across the sea:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/br...

Or maybe its perpendicular. Or diagonal.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#132 Dec 20, 2013
DarwinWasRight wrote:
<quoted text>
But God only created Adam & Eve, so how did they multiply the world without incest if he only created one female (Eve)?
Don't make them think so hard.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#133 Dec 20, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
At least perhaps, a turkey baster was not involved.

woof
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#134 Dec 20, 2013
BS Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would probably agree that Al Sharpton should of never gotten his own show on MSNBC. Or he should be fired today right? He was a homophobe for years. And also a Jew hater. Not to mention the false charges against people with no apology for it. He was very vocal about that. Why do you think he is still on the air?
I watch Sharpton he brings up some good points, I also watched Paula Dean some of her recipes looked really good. All I said was many people are very sensitive today so you need to be careful what you say. Phil showed his ignorance of today's world. I didn't like Duck Dynasty it was boring. I watch Moonshiners.
DarwinWasRight

Columbus, OH

#135 Dec 20, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Vishun (Tarzan & Jane)?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#136 Dec 20, 2013
Hey!!!

Phil and Spook have a safe haven now:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/21/world/afric...

woof

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#137 Dec 20, 2013
The Adam and Eve "story" is a fable, complete with talking animals! I wonder did they ride on the backs of Dinosaurs? No Christian has ever explained where Cain got his wife! The bible says in the Land of Nod. Where did Nod come from, and how long was it there before Adam was "created" ? What technology did they have, and what language did Cain's wife speak? Somebody, anybody answer those questions!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#138 Dec 20, 2013
Female wrote:
Then came Act II.
Robertson proceeded during the same interview to compound his vocal faux pas by implying that black folks were happier in the days before integration:
“Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash,” he said.”They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say,‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!… Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.”
I have yet to hear any defense of this comment from Fischer or Starnes.
It’s a testament to the greatness of this country that someone as racially oblivious and as homophobic as Robertson has his own television show. He reminds of a character from the novel The Color Purple who was under the false presumption that the black maid who took care of her family actually felt any sympathy or love for her or her parents. She found out that the woman had been forced to work as a maid for her family as the result of a ridiculous offense.
The fact that Robertson didn’t hear any complaints from the black farmers was a testament to them, but not for the reasons he described. I’m a few generations from those farmers and I can remember always being advised by those who lived back then to be careful as to how I behaved and what I said around white people. It was less about racism on the part of African-Americans and more to do with safety. You see, back then, a word or movement by blacks taken the wrong way by whites was the difference between being safe in your bed and swinging on a tree as a mutilated corpse with your “johnson” as a souvenir in someone’s pocket. And that included any white person – whether it be the owner of a store, a white woman you walk by on the street, or even the so-called “white trash” who worked the field with you and would probably snitch on you in exchange for more privileges or money from the other whites who could dole them out.http://www.alternet.org/sp eakeasy/alvinmcewen/homophobic -and-racial-obliviousness-duck -dynastys-phil-robertson
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I grew up in a small town setting where the blacks and whites had known eachother for 3 or 4 generations. I'm not even going to try and explain it to you because you're so adamant about labeling Phil Robertson something...anything that takes away from his kind nature.
You're just an unhappy, hateful soul that resents everyone and you've gone over the edge on this one.
Continue on with your miserable life, hating just to hate. Big accomplishment.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#139 Dec 20, 2013
BS Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know its very offensive to use the term hillbilly right? What makes you think its okay to use that word?
Agree. But ask them for a definition of 'hillbilly' and they have none. They'll pull out their big guns and use some other stupid terms like 'trailer park trash' or 'rides the short bus,' no matter whom they offend.

But they want to blah blah blah about how insensitive Phil Robertson is when they are the true haters.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#140 Dec 20, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I grew up in a small town setting where the blacks and whites had known eachother for 3 or 4 generations. I'm not even going to try and explain it to you because you're so adamant about labeling Phil Robertson something...anything that takes away from his kind nature.
You're just an unhappy, hateful soul that resents everyone and you've gone over the edge on this one.
Continue on with your miserable life, hating just to hate. Big accomplishment.
You sound like you know him personally, it is a TV program dumba$$
Jed

Columbus, OH

#141 Dec 20, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. But ask them for a definition of 'hillbilly' and they have none. They'll pull out their big guns and use some other stupid terms like 'trailer park trash' or 'rides the short bus,' no matter whom they offend.
But they want to blah blah blah about how insensitive Phil Robertson is when they are the true haters.
The Beverly Hillbillies came from what state?
BS Radar

Ashland, OH

#142 Dec 20, 2013
Female wrote:
Then came Act II.
Robertson proceeded during the same interview to compound his vocal faux pas by implying that black folks were happier in the days before integration:
“Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash,” he said.”They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say,‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!… Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.”
I have yet to hear any defense of this comment from Fischer or Starnes.
It’s a testament to the greatness of this country that someone as racially oblivious and as homophobic as Robertson has his own television show. He reminds of a character from the novel The Color Purple who was under the false presumption that the black maid who took care of her family actually felt any sympathy or love for her or her parents. She found out that the woman had been forced to work as a maid for her family as the result of a ridiculous offense.
The fact that Robertson didn’t hear any complaints from the black farmers was a testament to them, but not for the reasons he described. I’m a few generations from those farmers and I can remember always being advised by those who lived back then to be careful as to how I behaved and what I said around white people. It was less about racism on the part of African-Americans and more to do with safety. You see, back then, a word or movement by blacks taken the wrong way by whites was the difference between being safe in your bed and swinging on a tree as a mutilated corpse with your “johnson” as a souvenir in someone’s pocket. And that included any white person – whether it be the owner of a store, a white woman you walk by on the street, or even the so-called “white trash” who worked the field with you and would probably snitch on you in exchange for more privileges or money from the other whites who could dole them out.http://www.alternet.org/sp eakeasy/alvinmcewen/homophobic -and-racial-obliviousness-duck -dynastys-phil-robertson
Wow! Do you have Alzheimer's? Because you are back peddling big time right now. And you also sound like a hypocrite to me. Paula Deen got zapped. Maybe he will too you said. Yet your okay with Sharpton having his show and you're a fan. So blacks giving their opinions is okay. But not whites?
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#143 Dec 20, 2013
Phil looks like an old hippy that just did a little bit to much acid and shrooms back in the day
BS Radar

Ashland, OH

#144 Dec 20, 2013
Female wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like you know him personally, it is a TV program dumba$$
You have your nerve!! You're the one that brought up white people lynching blacks and being afraid of them. Now it's just a show? You started that BS. You didn't think anyone was going to have their say about it? Only you can sound off? You're insane.
BS Radar

Ashland, OH

#145 Dec 20, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling someone a Hillbilly and red neck are very offensive. Yet, nobody gets called out for that. They think its okay. Yet you better be politically correct on everything Leftist. If you aren't, you're going to pay.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#146 Dec 20, 2013
BS Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Do you have Alzheimer's? Because you are back peddling big time right now. And you also sound like a hypocrite to me. Paula Deen got zapped. Maybe he will too you said. Yet your okay with Sharpton having his show and you're a fan. So blacks giving their opinions is okay. But not whites?
This is what I said......I watch Sharpton he brings up some good points, I also watched Paula Dean some of her recipes looked really good. All I said was many people are very sensitive today so you need to be careful what you say. Phil showed his ignorance of today's world. I didn't like Duck Dynasty it was boring. I watch Moonshiners......OK Queenie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Violent Crime Surges As Arrests Drop In Baltimo... 55 min Zoe Regen 12
Hillary gets fingered by Obama 1 hr The KDE 1
BIZZY'S TRIADE! ……..OH Boy! 2 hr Seriouslady 32
News One of three baby tigers at Columbus Zoo dies o... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 25
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 6,312
News Heroin catches on in suburbia | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) 4 hr not a dhimmi 25
Black Crime is out of control. 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 55
Worst President in History 7 hr Duke for Mayor 137
Affordable Care Act 13 hr Ecossais 166
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]