Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#84 Dec 20, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Who told you that Blacks are MORE bigoted than any other group? African Americans don't like the flamboyant ghay lifestyle that you often see queens" exhibit. The Black churches are filled with ghay men because they are accepted. The Christian religion has ruined Black mens thinking.
I disagree with you.

The African American culture punishes successful African Americans when they break free from the stereotype.

I suggest Black men start following a better role model than they currently are.

Above is my opinion, and based on my life experience. It may fly differently than your view, but now we both no where to start the repair.

Have a Merry Christmas, and may 2014 be the best in your life history.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#85 Dec 20, 2013
BS Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks told me. Maybe in churches they are accepting, but outside of church it's a different story.
You're telling me that a Black person told you that and he speaks for millions of other Blacks in every city, county, and state in the US! Wow! You know, since I was a teen it always boggled me how a white person will hear the "personal opinion" of a few Blacks they work with and afix that to the millions they know nothing about. Why does yt do that?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#86 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>You're telling me that a Black person told you that and he speaks for millions of other Blacks in every city, county, and state in the US! Wow! You know, since I was a teen it always boggled me how a white person will hear the "personal opinion" of a few Blacks they work with and afix that to the millions they know nothing about. Why does yt do that?
ask the media and schools?

same could be said the opposite of your statement.

we all are idiots is the real story.

Location hidden

#87 Dec 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they do, and Duck Dynasty has every right to express their views.
A&E shot themselves, just the same way a employee strike forces closure or company to move.
Phil Robertson can buy & sell A&E like a duck call. A&E just fired their largest income stream and audience.
Brilliant.
Backlash may be Phil Robertson purchasing his own network with 24/7 Christian programming.
watch for it on your TV soon.
We won't be biting our fingernails in anticipation for hillbilly Phil's new Christian reality show. Besides, Blacks heard all the Christian preaching from people like Phil during the 1800's! And from that, most Blacks are out perform whites 10 to 1 on being "Christianized". But I think if he does get a new show he'll be able to spout his prejudices of urban Blacks and ghays freely. I'm sure bigots nationwide will Tune In, never to miss an episode.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#88 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text> We won't be biting our fingernails in anticipation for hillbilly Phil's new Christian reality show. Besides, Blacks heard all the Christian preaching from people like Phil during the 1800's! And from that, most Blacks are out perform whites 10 to 1 on being "Christianized". But I think if he does get a new show he'll be able to spout his prejudices of urban Blacks and ghays freely. I'm sure bigots nationwide will Tune In, never to miss an episode.
you have issues, and a chip on your shoulder that is ruining your life.

$1000 says Phil would take you fishing and never notice skin color. Bet you 2 would be drinking tea, and laughing about a mishap during the fishing.

You need to start aligning yourself with people who are not holding up cards with shades of color over your head.

When meeting new people I concentrate on their eyes, and not tan. I learn more that way.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#89 Dec 20, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
According to my Bible, Phil is right, Leviticus 18:22 says, "Thou shall not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is abomination."

That is the word of God.
God didn't actually write those words.

But as long as you are using The Bible as a reference:

Mathew 7:

"Judge not lest ye be judged."

Also the "Word of God".
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#90 Dec 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Mathew 7:
Also the "Word of God".
well done....except remember when you die....judgement day occurs by God on your life on Earth.

Humans were lifted the burden of judgement, and it is only God you must answer to in the end.

So having said that.....Live life with boundaries.....and with purpose.

Have faith in God, and take care of others as your own.

You will get an "A+"

falling down and getting back up also earns an "A".

ignoring and making excuses and arguments and bans........ummmmmm.......ther e is no do over.

I prefer to know when you and I die that those we left behind miss us, and we will be reunited later with them.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#91 Dec 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>well done....except remember when you die....judgement day occurs by God on your life on Earth.

Humans were lifted the burden of judgement, and it is only God you must answer to in the end.

So having said that.....Live life with boundaries.....and with purpose.

Have faith in God, and take care of others as your own.

You will get an "A+"

falling down and getting back up also earns an "A".

ignoring and making excuses and arguments and bans........ummmmmm.......ther e is no do over.

I prefer to know when you and I die that those we left behind miss us, and we will be reunited later with them.
Except, you don't know what's going to happen to you when you die. You're taking a leap of faith with your assumption.
I believe in God, but not the god that hates blacks, gays, and democrats. God is present in our everyday lives. Listen to Him now. Worry less about when you die.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#92 Dec 20, 2013
According to my Bible, Phil is right, Leviticus 18:22 says, "Thou shall not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is abomination."
That is the word of God.
In the original texts the word abomination was used for eating shellfish. So if you ever ate a shrimp cocktail it was the same as a cock in the eyes of God.

Leviticus also allows slavery, beating and raping slaves, killing of a child that disrespects their parents.

My question to you is this: What make YOUR sins better than that of a gay person? If you are going to quote and use that as a basis for your argument, you need to include EVERYTHING from Leviticus.

Location hidden

#93 Dec 20, 2013
As far as Phil's words. I am a staunch supporter of gay rights. I am also a staunch supporter of the right to free speech. If you don't like what he said then don't watch his show or support his sponsors. That is your right. But do NOT try to silence a man for saying what he feels. That is HIS right!

Now, just to have a bit of fun. All of you who felt the Dixie Chicks should have been kicked off the airwaves for saying they were ashamed of Bush being a fellow Texan: are you defending Phil? Remember, rights can't be selectively turned off just because what a person says ticks you off.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#94 Dec 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Mathew 7:
Also the "Word of God".
Out of context.

Judgment is required of behavior not persons.

The unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God. Be not deceived. Neither adulterers, perverts or homosexuals, or thieves or drunkards shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9.

BTW, you and gays have no problems with the harsh judgments of Muslims - because they are tough and hardened but attack Christians who operate on a different modus. This is pure Sal Alinksy, using moral values against those that have them and making evil persons the so called victims.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#95 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text> We won't be biting our fingernails in anticipation for hillbilly Phil's new Christian reality show. Besides, Blacks heard all the Christian preaching from people like Phil during the 1800's! And from that, most Blacks are out perform whites 10 to 1 on being "Christianized". But I think if he does get a new show he'll be able to spout his prejudices of urban Blacks and ghays freely. I'm sure bigots nationwide will Tune In, never to miss an episode.
Gee Whiz where does one start to refute such gibberish? You don't because it can't stand on it's own merit. You call yourself an African-American yet I'll bet you were born in this country as were your ancestors for at least four generations. I don't call myself a German-Dutch American because my Great Grandparents came from Germany and Holland. You're an American not a hyphen or a slash. Jesse(Jackass)Jackson has tried to work that angle for years. The best he can do is bilk the people in his congregation, and the Federal Giverment...
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#96 Dec 20, 2013
Eluveitie wrote:
<quoted text>
In the original texts the word abomination was used for eating shellfish. So if you ever ate a shrimp cocktail it was the same as a cock in the eyes of God.
Leviticus also allows slavery, beating and raping slaves, killing of a child that disrespects their parents.
My question to you is this: What make YOUR sins better than that of a gay person? If you are going to quote and use that as a basis for your argument, you need to include EVERYTHING from Leviticus.
Jesus and the Apostle Paul make the difference between those practices.

Homosexual behavior is proscribed throughout the New Testament as well.

Did anyone notice that persons such as yourself have no problems whatsoever with the much harsher judgments of Muslims, up to and including killing and flogging of gays, but go ballistic when a Christians merely quotes Holy Scriptures?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#97 Dec 20, 2013
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust, men with men working committing homosexual acts and receiving in their bodies the due penalty (Aids Virus). Romans 1:27

Location hidden

#98 Dec 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you have issues, and a chip on your shoulder that is ruining your life.
$1000 says Phil would take you fishing and never notice skin color. Bet you 2 would be drinking tea, and laughing about a mishap during the fishing.
You need to start aligning yourself with people who are not holding up cards with shades of color over your head.
When meeting new people I concentrate on their eyes, and not tan. I learn more that way.
I'm immediately suspect of anyone who says that they DON'T see my color! Are you fkin kidding me! I'm an African American who embraces ALL of what God created me to look like and I'll be damned if I'll allow anyone not to recognize WHO GOD MADE ME TO BE. We all come from a particular cultural background, and the problem arises when whites do not accept Blacks for the people that they are. No such thing as" color blind", you see everyone for who they look like, and until they PROVE different from your preconceived thoughts about their culture, you will treat them as "other" because this culture teaches you that rather you realize it or not.

And no, I don't have a "chip" on my shoulder. I speak the truth and some can't handle the truth. I get along well with whites, believe it or not, I just let them know that my standing is not below them in any capacity and they know it! I make sure I speak to the lowest of hillbillies, to the wealthy suit and tie types. And I don't look away or avoid eye contact like many older Black men do when around whites, and I shake the hand with firmness...not a limp ghay grip like some men do.I hate that! Whenever a younger Black guy try to shake that limp grip, I immediately let him know to shake my m' fkin hand like a man, bro! What's uo with that soft shyt?

Location hidden

#99 Dec 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Mathew 7:
Also the "Word of God".
BINGO! Anyone can use the Bible to prove or disprove anything! God (the universal creator) had NOTHING to do with men writing that book. By the way, it wasn't a single book until. Emperor Constantine had his bishops piece it together in 325 AD.

The DeadSea Scrolls tells a whole different story, because they were hidden from the Romans and never found until this century.

Location hidden

#100 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus and the Apostle Paul make the difference between those practices.
Homosexual behavior is proscribed throughout the New Testament as well.
Did anyone notice that persons such as yourself have no problems whatsoever with the much harsher judgments of Muslims, up to and including killing and flogging of gays, but go ballistic when a Christians merely quotes Holy Scriptures?
YOU quoted Leviticus, not I.

I have a huge problem with the treatment of gays by muslims. Why are you trying to say that I don't? In fact, that statement you made is a lie. Plain and simple.

Location hidden

#101 Dec 20, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz where does one start to refute such gibberish? You don't because it can't stand on it's own merit. You call yourself an African-American yet I'll bet you were born in this country as were your ancestors for at least four generations. I don't call myself a German-Dutch American because my Great Grandparents came from Germany and Holland. You're an American not a hyphen or a slash. Jesse(Jackass)Jackson has tried to work that angle for years. The best he can do is bilk the people in his congregation, and the Federal Giverment...
You can call yourself a cockerspaniel mixed mutant ninja turtle. for all I care! I saisd I'm AFRICAN American and it doesn't matter how long we've been here. Africa is where OUR beginnings start, and how arrogant and white of you to tell a man what to call himself or what not too! You've come to the right board to get your ass handed to you! You go to little Italy up there and tell those wops they're not ITALIAN American, and see what they tell you after cussing you out and threaten you with an ass whipping.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#103 Dec 20, 2013
Someone should publish a list of the peter puffer crews at A&E and of the advertisers peter puffing staff..
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#104 Dec 20, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Someone should publish a list of the peter puffer crews at A&E and of the advertisers peter puffing staff..
Why?

You lookin for some fun?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist Ferguson Police 4 hr d pantz 59
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 6 hr d pantz 286
Best site to buy fifa15 coins on fifa15buy.com 7 hr Alex 17
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 5,836
Bibi 8 hr d pantz 80
Driver faces homicide charge (Jul '09) 8 hr Club Crashley 224
A Simple Solution is Don't Challenge the Police... 11 hr Big Johnson 7
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 12 hr They cannot kill ... 128
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News