Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

It is Christmas, so EVERYONE clean you closets of items not worn in 2013, and take them to a church or shelter.

When grocery shopping push 2 carts, and leave a cart of paid groceries with Santa ringing bells at the storefront.

Shovel the elderly's driveway when it snows before you shovel your own.

Donate time, money, or both to those you know need it......as your Christmas present to you from you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you include the music to this one?
woof
for a fee if you are requesting it.

$100 a note.

when I receive cleared funds in my account from you, then music will be Queen...another one bites the dust.

the music video will be A&E executives eating dirt for lunch after pulling 4 duck boats in the swamp full of bearded men with shotguns who can't sing like ZZ Top.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
for a fee if you are requesting it.
$100 a note.
when I receive cleared funds in my account from you, then music will be Queen...another one bites the dust.
the music video will be A&E executives eating dirt for lunch after pulling 4 duck boats in the swamp full of bearded men with shotguns who can't sing like ZZ Top.
Are you drunk?

Am I?

Because unless this is all some higher level spoken word performance art in development, I'm pretty lost.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk?
Am I?
Because unless this is all some higher level spoken word performance art in development, I'm pretty lost.
yes you have been lost for many many years.

a puzzle for you..........

read the book that has had the most copies ever printed.

“Not insane-mom had me tested”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

I just had someone reply to one of my posts on Facebook - "Bigotry Lives!"

No, no, no....this is NOT bigotry.....this is a CHRISTIAN following what the Bible says - plain and simple! We have our faith and beliefs, which do NOT include being OK with homosexuality (again, the Bible clearly states this)....I am SO tired of morally corrupt people telling me I HAVE to agree with their degenerate lifestyle. No, no I don't! If you want to be gay, that's your decision....do not force it on me, though!!!!

I have just as much right to say what I feel, what I believe, as those who live this lifestyle. This is STILL America, is it not?!?!?!??!

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Bazinga wrote:
I just had someone reply to one of my posts on Facebook - "Bigotry Lives!"
No, no, no....this is NOT bigotry.....this is a CHRISTIAN following what the Bible says - plain and simple! We have our faith and beliefs, which do NOT include being OK with homosexuality (again, the Bible clearly states this)....I am SO tired of morally corrupt people telling me I HAVE to agree with their degenerate lifestyle. No, no I don't! If you want to be gay, that's your decision....do not force it on me, though!!!!
I have just as much right to say what I feel, what I believe, as those who live this lifestyle. This is STILL America, is it not?!?!?!??!
You ever hear of the "more speech" remedy? It's a social process to deal with unwanted speech in environments where the speech is protected. In the more speech remedy, people are allowed to use their protected speech to react to your protected speech. Your example above, where you posted an opinion on Facebook which was permitted both by the government you live in through protections of free speech and by the platform you presented it in through their terms of service, and had someone reply to you with their similarly permitted response? This is an awesome example of using the more speech remedy.

It's pretty elegant, really.

You can say what you like, people can respond with what they like.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever hear of the "more speech" remedy? It's a social process to deal with unwanted speech in environments where the speech is protected. In the more speech remedy, people are allowed to use their protected speech to react to your protected speech. Your example above, where you posted an opinion on Facebook which was permitted both by the government you live in through protections of free speech and by the platform you presented it in through their terms of service, and had someone reply to you with their similarly permitted response? This is an awesome example of using the more speech remedy.
It's pretty elegant, really.
You can say what you like, people can respond with what they like.
so it won't bother you when Phil Robertson buys A&E Network, and has 24/7 Christian principals programming only then.

glad to see you are smart enough not to watch if it offends you, and smart enough to keep your mouth shut if it does.

if only others possessed your wisdom..........

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and smart enough to keep your mouth shut if it does.
You do understand that the whole premise of the more speech remedy is that other people use their speech to respond to the speech of others? Rather the opposite of anyone keeping their mouth shut as more speech is applied, often in a slightly exhausting cycle. As we demonstrate here.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that the whole premise of the more speech remedy is that other people use their speech to respond to the speech of others? Rather the opposite of anyone keeping their mouth shut as more speech is applied, often in a slightly exhausting cycle. As we demonstrate here.
however keeping your mouth shut and minding your own business creates no conflict.

so.....I guess you could be considered a terrorist by definition if you continue screeching, or could go on with life surrounding yourself with like folk, and staying private.

you could also pour gas on a fire, but you are smart enough to know it can explode.

Speech is only words.......life defines you. Life is full of necessary actions that actually require you do something, and not just stand there making excuses with speeches.

I command ..........a web site to sign up America for healthcare. 3 years and a billion dollars later.....they figured out no one listened.

No speech is going to change anything except humidity in the room.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Great statement from Louisiana Governor Jindal:

“Phil Robertson and his family are great citizens of the State of Louisiana. The politically correct crowd is tolerant of all viewpoints, except those they disagree with. I don’t agree with quite a bit of stuff I read in magazine interviews or see on TV. In fact, come to think of it, I find a good bit of it offensive. But I also acknowledge that this is a free country and everyone is entitled to express their views. In fact, I remember when TV networks believed in the First Amendment. It is a messed up situation when Miley Cyrus gets a laugh, and Phil Robertson gets suspended," said Jindal in a prepared statement.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
however keeping your mouth shut and minding your own business creates no conflict.
so.....I guess you could be considered a terrorist by definition if you continue screeching, or could go on with life surrounding yourself with like folk, and staying private.
you could also pour gas on a fire, but you are smart enough to know it can explode.
Speech is only words.......life defines you. Life is full of necessary actions that actually require you do something, and not just stand there making excuses with speeches.
I command ..........a web site to sign up America for healthcare. 3 years and a billion dollars later.....they figured out no one listened.
No speech is going to change anything except humidity in the room.
So, rather than an approach where people all exchange ideas and opinions freely and in a reactive environment, you're proposing an approach where nobody uses speech in order to avoid conflict? Or just that reactive speech should be discouraged to avoid conflict? Or that reactive speech you disagree with?

I'm not sure who should hush, really.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Great Caesar's Ghost.
Shamanistic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

You can take the Billy out of the hill, but you can't take the hill out of the billy!

I completely support hilljack duck killer's freedom to express his sexual viewpoints as he sees fit, esp. given that he's had years of drugs and sex to now be able to profess to everyone else on his opinion of what's right.

I likewise support A&Es freedom of speech to disassociate themselves with an intolerant moron who puts distance between the network and a substantial portion of their audience. The selfish and arrogant right wing thugs in this country want "free speech" right up until someone speaks out against their bullshuggedy.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

A & E better apologize to Phil and their viewers soon or they will end up like MSNBC and CNN!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Shamanistic wrote:
You can take the Billy out of the hill, but you can't take the hill out of the billy!
I completely support hilljack duck killer's freedom to express his sexual viewpoints as he sees fit, esp. given that he's had years of drugs and sex to now be able to profess to everyone else on his opinion of what's right.
I likewise support A&Es freedom of speech to disassociate themselves with an intolerant moron who puts distance between the network and a substantial portion of their audience. The selfish and arrogant right wing thugs in this country want "free speech" right up until someone speaks out against their bullshuggedy.
Another crazy liberal!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Let A & E advertisers know how you feel about their agenda and don't support them!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Zoe Regen wrote:
Let A & E advertisers know how you feel about their agenda and don't support them!
You can also sign this petition:

http://istandwithphil.com/
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a Jew? Was that passage written for the Jew at that time and not for the other nations around them?! Do you think the Jew went around telling other nations what" their" deity said was right or wrong? No, they did not, the prophets of the OT preached to the Jews ONLY, and their laws were not universally practiced.
"Be not deceived, adulterers, perverts, homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians 6:9.

Phil is right.

You are wrong.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Bazinga wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also sign this petition:
http://istandwithphil.com/
You can also support Phil by watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

woof
jugernaut

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Analingus is pervo speech. US supreme court said analingus is a fedov protected speech, so it must be true.

Pervs can do it after they get the teabags out of their mouth and their bumpy peekers removed from altar boys.

Don't forget to honor diversity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min d pantz 29,362
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 27 min d pantz 25
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 32 min d pantz 73
22 People Indicted As Part Of Columbus To Ports... 6 hr Ytk 6
Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 7 hr swedenforever 11
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 7 hr No more YT money 4u 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 hr Pale Rider 2,908
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 11 hr Concerned Brother 840
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••