Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world...

WASHINGTON — Two years into a civil war that shows no signs of ending, the Obama administration is considering resettling refugees who have fled Syria, part of an international effort that could bring thousands of Syrians to American cities and towns.

A resettlement plan under discussion in Washington and other capitals is aimed at relieving pressure on Middle Eastern countries straining to support 1.6 million refugees, as well as assisting hard-hit Syrian families.

The State Department is "ready to consider the idea," an official from the department said, if the administration receives a formal request from the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Refugees, which is the usual procedure.

The United States usually accepts about half the refugees that the U.N. agency proposes for resettlement. California has historically taken the largest share, but Illinois, Florida, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia are also popular destinations.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/news/na tionworld/world/middleeast/la- fg-syria-refugees-20130610,0,6 484601.story
WASHINGTON — Two years into a civil war that shows no signs of ending, the Obama administration is considering resettling refugees who have fled Syria, part of an international effort that could bring thousands of Syrians to American cities and towns.
A resettlement plan under discussion in Washington and other capitals is aimed at relieving pressure on Middle Eastern countries straining to support 1.6 million refugees, as well as assisting hard-hit Syrian families.
The State Department is "ready to consider the idea," an official from the department said, if the administration receives a formal request from the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Refugees, which is the usual procedure.
The United States usually accepts about half the refugees that the U.N. agency proposes for resettlement. California has historically taken the largest share, but Illinois, Florida, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia are also popular destinations.
If they are christian or jewish I say bri g them. If they are muslim I say load them into garbage trucks and "compact" them.

No more muslim trash no more beaner trash no more trash period!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
...California has historically taken the largest share....
Perhaps, a good explanation for this:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/mk8z9zy

Islamic Supremacist Nominated as UC Student Regent

A UC Berkeley senior who is a venomous supporter of the jihad against Israel and member of several Islamic supremacist groups with links to jihad terror has been nominated to become the University of California student regent for the 2014-15 academic year.
The student regent participates in a board that sets policies for the entire University of California system, which consists of ten campuses throughout the state. Sadia Saifuddin is expected to be confirmed as student regent by the full Board of Regents next month.
The hijabbed Saifuddin would be the first Muslim student regent.“My faith,” she explained,“is a big part of my life. What I love the most about Islam is that it preaches tolerance and love, which is the reason that I have close friends and networks outside of the Muslim community as well.”

Yet Saifuddin’s record at UC-Berkeley is hardly one of tolerance and love....

WAKE UP, AMERICA!
Our government is importing terror.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
OPerhaps, a good explanation for this:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/mk8z9zy
Islamic Supremacist Nominated as UC Student Regent
A UC Berkeley senior who is a venomous supporter of the jihad against Israel and member of several Islamic supremacist groups with links to jihad terror has been nominated to become the University of California student regent for the 2014-15 academic year.
The student regent participates in a board that sets policies for the entire University of California system, which consists of ten campuses throughout the state. Sadia Saifuddin is expected to be confirmed as student regent by the full Board of Regents next month.
The hijabbed Saifuddin would be the first Muslim student regent.“My faith,” she explained,“is a big part of my life. What I love the most about Islam is that it preaches tolerance and love, which is the reason that I have close friends and networks outside of the Muslim community as well.”
Yet Saifuddin’s record at UC-Berkeley is hardly one of tolerance and love....
WAKE UP, AMERICA!
Our government is importing terror.
She needs to be force fed a pork sandwich followed by deep frying her in bacon grease.
Time to treat those who embrace a 7th century cult sone 7th century death
just saying

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are christian or jewish I say bri g them. If they are muslim I say load them into garbage trucks and "compact" them.
No more muslim trash no more beaner trash no more trash period!
NO MORE AFRICANS! PERIOD!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••