Marion-Franklin 26, Upper Arlington 7: Red Devils don't look back, run past Bears

Full story: The Columbus Dispatch

All summer, Marion-Franklin players heard that they had better have their heads together for opening night because they would be stepping up in class against Upper Arlington, a Division I team.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2013
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2013
This pissed me off, we have the best school system in the world and ranked top 100 as the safest city in America, yet we can't find a decent football coach and loss to Marion-Franklin, a city team??? Our average home values 5 times than theirs and yet we can't compete on the field? Get rid of the coach and bring Morehead back! or his son!
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Sep 1, 2013
Ha-Ha! Maybe it's the kids. Or the lack of kids. Scrap your soccer program and see if the runners don't move to football.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 1, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
This pissed me off, we have the best school system in the world and ranked top 100 as the safest city in America, yet we can't find a decent football coach and loss to Marion-Franklin, a city team??? Our average home values 5 times than theirs and yet we can't compete on the field? Get rid of the coach and bring Morehead back! or his son!
How'd you like the New Albany Eagles ran over them purple maggots?

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/sport...

"They were ready, yes but they were not quite ready for New Albany.

The Eagles were too big, too strong and, truth be told, better disciplined."

Guess who's not disciplined to play? Just like their daddies who couldn't keep their town in order! Failed levies haha poor kids shouldn't even play sports make them work at McDonalds and wash my Benz!
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Sep 2, 2013
Marion Franklin 26
Upper Arlington 7
FINAL

Looks like M.F. was ready too. Maybe you can buy them a W against 1-0 Elder. Just don't bet the Benz, you might end up walking.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 2, 2013
Reynoldsburger No Onion wrote:
Marion Franklin 26
Upper Arlington 7
FINAL
Looks like M.F. was ready too. Maybe you can buy them a W against 1-0 Elder. Just don't bet the Benz, you might end up walking.
I'll get another one, sht I donated the last one to Volunteer of America on E. Livingston by your high school they were so delighted their pay-to-play fees didn't have to go up because of me! We'll help you out with your levy since your residents cannot afford it!
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Sep 2, 2013
Upper Arlington still lost.
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Sep 2, 2013
Has Real Tea Party seen this?
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 2, 2013
Reynoldsburg still fail levies... why can't you just admit the decline? Maybe Obama can bring hope and change to that town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Joan Rivers 9 min E-Bob 5
welfare nation 2 hr Zoe Regen 1
Feds say Pakistan unlikely to return fugitive O... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 3
gutfeld: obama climate change proposal 'nuttier... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Orange barrels, gas price hike await Labor Day ... 6 hr Free Pizza 4 U 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 hr Neutral Party 3,208
Where are all the original legacy posters? 8 hr Duke for Mayor 101
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••