Is our Sec of State better than Hillary?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

Since: Dec 11

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Herman Munster, Lurch or John Scarry? Better/worst than Hillary? They're both monsters. Herman sez we must punish Assad and that we won't stay long. Anyone smell dog vomit? Lob a few cruisies and then off to the victory podium. Since the Alawhites have weeks before a vote they have moved civilians into the hot targets to be destroyed. Now moving essentials and hiding them. Lurch has not commented on how bombing former military buildings full of civilian, "human shields", will accomplish the azz whoopin. I can here that jovial laugh of Herman's so confident and so adorable.

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Our Sec of State reporting into DC with secure communications.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Is our Secretary of State better than Hillary? Better at being a man? At being a man, I think they both suck. At being a woman I think they both suck. At being Secretary of State, they both definitely suck!
sincerely,
dunadd
son of hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Never forget that the sack of sh^t Kerry sat on the stage and watched as goons tazed the kid who made famous "Don't taze me, Bro."

The muhthuhpfhuqqer sat and watched. SAT AND GOTTDAMMED WATCHED!
bosco

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

How many fake injuries can he receive for another Purple Heart and then Throw it away.

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Slinging cruise missles is nothing to laugh about. I apologize to Herman Munster for the comparison in character. Only thing scarier than John Kerry almost being president is the marxist who managed to be elected twice currently stinking up the people's house. We currently live in the twilight zone.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Obombo as prez and Lurch as SoS. The Russians, Chinese and Vietnamese are laughing at the American for electing Bozo to get this team. Add in Sir Hillary and BooBoo Biden, it's the Marx brothers of government.
Sorry Groucho, Chico, Harpo and Zeppo. That's a throwoff on you. You guys are entertaining. these guys will get people killed ala Bengazi!
sincerely,
dunadd

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Ya know, as much as I dislike our Odumpty and his frauds scurrying around frantically trying to put Dumpty back together again.......my wrath is for the likes of McLame and McCuntnel, and Boner sucker. Not one grape hangs from thier loins. I expect horror from the Spanky and WH gang. The Ron Pauls, and Cruz's really need to step it up in the next couple of weeks.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

McLame, McCuntel, Boner and the rest of the RINOS are flip sides of the same coin as Odumpty, BooBoo, the Clintoons and the rest of the Dems. I don't expect any thing different than what they are doing.
sincerely,
dunadd

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Both are worthless!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ted cruz: congress should impeach eric holder 13 min They cannot kill a Spook 6
Hillary’s Glasses? 15 min Seriouslady 14
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 24 min Oliver Canterberry 47
State University Wants to be "Less White" 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 24
Casual Marijuana Use Linked To Brain Abnormali... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 13
Pollen Vortex 2 hr Zoe Regen 3
Kansas shooting: Anti White Racism 3 hr Real Tea Party 5
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 15 hr magic man 1,915
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance