First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2014
Or P@$$Y-OTUS.
Hiding behind President Jarrett's pantsuit.

http://tinyurl.com/mp66mm3

Obama Insider Raises Concern About His Isolation Behind Jarrett and Michelle;
Expect the Press to Ignore
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#2 Jul 14, 2014
-tip- wrote:
Or P@$$Y-OTUS.
The pantsuit should not be cover enough to save him from a rope do to his many acts of treason.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#3 Jul 14, 2014
-tip- wrote:
Or P@$$Y-OTUS.
Have you ever used paraquat such as.drexel brand quikquat or firestorm? Gramoxone? If so which one was better / more cost effective?
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#4 Jul 15, 2014
thats because the government props up most of these otherwise failed news outlets...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#5 Jul 15, 2014
Cry-a-thon.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 15, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
Cry-a-thon.
you practicing for November?

Brooklyn, New York

#7 Jul 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you practicing for November?
You've had alot of practice since 2008, I believe..LOL!!!!!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 15, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had alot of practice since 2008, I believe..LOL!!!!!
not really....after the landslide 2010 election the commies have been neutered.

After this election they will erase the 1st 2 years of unchecked power grab.

you need to be the one crying

Brooklyn, New York

#9 Jul 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
not really....after the landslide 2010 election the commies have been neutered.
After this election they will erase the 1st 2 years of unchecked power grab.
you need to be the one crying
Wining the House and what has your herd done with that??? NOT a fkn thing. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLL OLOL!!!! Yeah, that was a waste of fkn time, conservative...They haven't done shit for America. NOTHING.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 15, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wining the House and what has your herd done with that??? NOT a fkn thing. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLL OLOL!!!! Yeah, that was a waste of fkn time, conservative...They haven't done shit for America. NOTHING.
hey stupid....you need to do for yourself.

no wonder you are a useless slug waiting on a politician to give you crumbs.

I can't quit laughing.

Thanks for letting me easily take yours...I appreciate it.

Brooklyn, New York

#11 Jul 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>hey stupid....you need to do for yourself.

no wonder you are a useless slug waiting on a politician to give you crumbs.

I can't quit laughing.

Thanks for letting me easily take yours...I appreciate it.
Exactly. Attack the messenger. As usual no substance but plenty of venom. Thanks, "patriot".
Male

Westerville, OH

#12 Jul 21, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The "herd" has shut Obama and his communist comrades agenda down to a crawl, that's what we conservatives voted to happen in 2010, and 2012. We conservatives vote to stop Obama-ism. Unlike Obama, conservatives haven't been buying votes by promising the masses Obamacare, Obamaphones, bailing out Wall Street fat cats, flooding the money supply with QE1, 2, 3, or QE4, for banks, GSE's, etc., while sticking it to small businesses, the backbone of our once great economy.

"... the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. Says what the states canít do to you. Says what the federal government canít do to you, but doesnít say what the federal government or state government must do on your behalf.Ē- Barack Obama

Ask not, what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you!

Brooklyn, New York

#13 Jul 21, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
The "herd" has shut Obama and his communist comrades agenda down to a crawl, that's what we conservatives voted to happen in 2010, and 2012. We conservatives vote to stop Obama-ism. Unlike Obama, conservatives haven't been buying votes by promising the masses Obamacare, Obamaphones, bailing out Wall Street fat cats, flooding the money supply with QE1, 2, 3, or QE4, for banks, GSE's, etc., while sticking it to small businesses, the backbone of our once great economy.
"... the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. Says what the states canít do to you. Says what the federal government canít do to you, but doesnít say what the federal government or state government must do on your behalf.Ē- Barack Obama
Ask not, what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you!
Thank you. You've just described the witch hunt and the complete waste of America's time by the GOP. And you expect the majority of Americans not to see that your lunkhead party spend most of its time trying to stop the president from doing his job.

Outstanding.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 21, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. You've just described the witch hunt and the complete waste of America's time by the GOP. And you expect the majority of Americans not to see that your lunkhead party spend most of its time trying to stop the president from doing his job.
Outstanding.
stopping the POTUS is the job we elected the house to do.

Wait till after November when they press charges and start erasing.

Brooklyn, New York

#15 Jul 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
stopping the POTUS is the job we elected the house to do.
Wait till after November when they press charges and start erasing.
I'm glad you said that. What has the GOP done, other than oppose Obama at every turn?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#16 Jul 21, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you said that. What has the GOP done, other than oppose Obama at every turn?
They have put forward many bills to defund Osama-no-care AKA unfordable care act AKA affordable care act.
they have kill further restrictions on a God given an constitutionally recognized right to keep and bare arms
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#17 Jul 21, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you can claim what victories?And how do they happen without congress? What improvements have been made that you can chalk up solely to executive power? Elaborate. Now.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#18 Jul 21, 2014
Wait I got it... Osama bin Laden.... rotflmaf... http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/08...
so wait... if we armed them... does that mean we're responsible for the new conflict brought by ISIS? And any attack on our soil brought by ISIS, a major threat according to the presstitutes? Much like Obama and his neocon droogs blame Russia for that Malaysian airlines flight?
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#19 Jul 21, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
"but doesnít say what the federal government or state government must do on your behalf.Ē- Barack Obama
Nothing except reserve my "god" given rights.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#20 Jul 21, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 14 min Mary 2,825
Cleveland sends Tamir Riceís estate $500 ambula... 40 min They cannot kill ... 10
Whose words are these?? 50 min shoe shine 4
BB's Current Events Thread 1 hr d pants 253
Gravity Waves 1 hr Wondering 2
Guess BizzyBee's Age 1 hr science trumps god 6
Homemaking with Reality Speaks 1 hr ionic surfactants 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages