Vigil for slain Black teen turns into...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#34 Aug 14, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm willing to let the forensic evidence / crime scene evidence / ballistics speak.
Are you?
Hopefully this time forensic evidence will not be washed on ghetto females as it was in the O.J. Simpson trial.
What will the forensic evidence reveal? The police shot an unarmed kid and is in hiding. Forensics will confirm that he was shot with the officer's gun. What else?

Brooklyn, New York

#35 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm willing to let the forensic evidence / crime scene evidence / ballistics speak.
Are you?
Hopefully this time forensic evidence will not be washed on ghetto females as it was in the O.J. Simpson trial.
OJ was found innocent. Like Zimmerman.

Brooklyn, New York

#37 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
I recently watched a documentary on the O.J. trail and the jury thought he was guilty but the case was botched by affirmative action Chris Darden letting O.J. try on the gloves (which did fit) and the Burno Magli Shoes which were in the Buffalo Bills team publications but did not make it to the trail.
Zimmerman was and is innocent.
Blacks looting and rioting and stealing is history repeating itself and don't bring up the sports celebrations of college age youth as a comparison.
OJ was innocent of murder, like Zimmerman.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#38 Aug 15, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The witnesses say there was no assault. The cops are saying there was. An unarmed teenager is dead and the cop is unidentified, yet on paid leave. It is confirmed that the teen was unarmed. No witness on the scene reports anyone assaulting the police officers. There is something fundamentally wrong with this picture.
Michael Brown robbed a store 5 minutes before he will killed by police in justifiable homicide.

Wake up.

Brooklyn, New York

#39 Aug 18, 2014
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Brown robbed a store 5 minutes before he will killed by police in justifiable homicide.
Wake up.
Shot in the back 6 times? Death is the penalty for that? Really?

I have to ask this question to you...How was that justifiable? Would a taser and maybe handcuffs worked?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#40 Aug 18, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Shot in the back 6 times? Death is the penalty for that? Really?
I have to ask this question to you...How was that justifiable? Would a taser and maybe handcuffs worked?
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-...

Brooklyn, New York

#41 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>I recently watched a documentary on the O.J. trail and the jury thought he was guilty but the case was botched by affirmative action Chris Darden letting O.J. try on the gloves (which did fit) and the Burno Magli Shoes which were in the Buffalo Bills team publications but did not make it to the trail.

Zimmerman was and is innocent.

Blacks looting and rioting and stealing is history repeating itself and don't bring up the sports celebrations of college age youth as a comparison.
OJ was innocent. He didn't kill that blonde lady and her friend...Jury said he was innocent...Zimmerman pursed and killed an unarmed teenager and in Florida that's not a crime. Oh well.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#42 Aug 18, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ was innocent. He didn't kill that blonde lady and her friend...Jury said he was innocent...Zimmerman pursed and killed an unarmed teenager and in Florida that's not a crime. Oh well.
Hey Rhino…OJ, Trayvon, and Zimmerman all were guilty of mass stupidity, and 1 died from it.

The other 2?………still trying.

Brooklyn, New York

#44 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
O.J. was guilty but the Black Females were not able to comprehend DNA evidence which was over their head and they ended up letting a guilty man free, but now thankfully he is behind bars and will hopefully remain their the rest of his natural life.
Zimmerman was attempting to protect his neighborhood by organizing a block watch. Whether it is a block watch, security guards or police the end is the same. Young Black Males are 2% of the population but commit 50% of all violent crime and they require special attention and oversight from neighborhood block watches.
That's an awful lot of bullshit to shovel. You should probably get some help...Black females..LOL!!!! You are too fkn ridiculous for words.
d pantz

United States

#45 Aug 18, 2014
OJ might as well be white...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs in my apartments 41 min Seriouslady 60
Republicans are Fun 1 hr Catman Dave 75
Purge 3 hr They cannot kill ... 17
Those Fine Young Amish Girls with their eighth ... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 6
A Tennessee store put up a "no gays allowed" si... 3 hr free pIzza 4 U 64
Obama Donor Argues Pedophilia 'Not a Crime' in ... 3 hr Clara Fire 32
FIND LINDA and PAMMY! 6 hr Doc 6
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE