The "Tolerant Left" Strikes Again
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#83 Apr 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The First Amendment trumps that particular law.
Not necessarily. Ever hear the terms "waiver", or "laches"?

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#84 Apr 20, 2013
Progressive Ohioan wrote:
BTW -- It's an absolute pleasure and I'm gettin the Chris Matthew tingle seeing Grogie Porkie having to come up with yet another AfrAm character to debase cuz he;s been kicked off....pure joy! Proof that she's regularly in the wrong....at least all I need...
Get in the chair, pilot the drone and fire the missiles yourself, or shut up.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#85 Apr 20, 2013
Progressive Ohioan wrote:
BTW -- It's an absolute pleasure and I'm gettin the Chris Matthew tingle seeing Grogie Porkie having to come up with yet another AfrAm character to debase cuz he;s been kicked off....pure joy! Proof that she's regularly in the wrong....at least all I need...
You should have witnessed the mental breakdown a couple of nights ago.

It was quite a spectacle.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#86 Apr 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet the new law can trump the First Amendment? I don't think so.
She signed the contract. She violated it. Sounds like a woman of low integrity.
No right is absolute. Especially when it interferes with the right of another (not to be illegally discriminated against, for example).

Funny, though, that you argue the other side when it cones to Sharia law.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#88 Apr 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Watterson has a waiting list a mile long. The CINOs and non-Catholics can pull their kids and it would be full again on Monday.
The Church can't lose on this one.
Ummmmm...Yes MarkPaco. They can.

Certainly if they want to be rid of her, they can have their way.

But just as happened in another realm, it may cost them quite a bit of cash to have their way. And I'm not merely talking about the settlement.

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#89 Apr 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Just stay away from our Church. You don't see us crashing your Stonewall meetings.
"Hate speech pollutes the human environment"

It's your existence he has a problem with. You are no different to him morally than Fred Phelps.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#90 Apr 20, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
It may have been the individual funeral home's business preferences. When my parents passed away, a couple of my siblings were not able to get here until the day of the funeral. Those of us who were local handled all the funeral arrangements, including obits.
Exactly what happened when our father passed. One brother was out of the country and could not be contacted.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#91 Apr 20, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall a basketball player at BYU was dismissed for premarital sex, I can't recall what happened afterwards.
He had more?

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#92 Apr 20, 2013
Progressive Ohioan wrote:
BTW -- It's an absolute pleasure and I'm gettin the Chris Matthew tingle seeing Grogie Porkie having to come up with yet another AfrAm character to debase cuz he;s been kicked off....pure joy! Proof that she's regularly in the wrong....at least all I need...
Yet my characters burn your ass...
You people are so predictable. Why do you think I keep the same pattern?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#93 Apr 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The First Amendment trumps that particular law.
You're arguing that Muslims should be allowed to perform honor killings.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#94 Apr 20, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hate speech pollutes the human environment"
It's your existence he has a problem with. You are no different to him morally than Fred Phelps.
He's no different to me than a single cell organism.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#95 Apr 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm...Yes MarkPaco. They can.
Certainly if they want to be rid of her, they can have their way.
But just as happened in another realm, it may cost them quite a bit of cash to have their way. And I'm not merely talking about the settlement.
woof
I'll be happy to pony up another $50 at Mass for a dedicated collection. So will thousands of others.
The Church can't lose. I DARE the city to make an issue of this and I dare Beulah Balbricker to file suit.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#96 Apr 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No right is absolute. Especially when it interferes with the right of another (not to be illegally discriminated against, for example).
Funny, though, that you argue the other side when it cones to Sharia law.
I don't recall George demanding that a Muslim institution not discriminate, or that Muslims should not be allowed to live under Sharia if it is not applied to others.

"No right is absolute", from the person who wants everything held to strict scrutiny

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#97 Apr 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
He had more?
woof
I was referring to legal action against BYU.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#98 Apr 20, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hate speech pollutes the human environment"
It's your existence he has a problem with. You are no different to him morally than Fred Phelps.
I didn't invent that statement.

http://www.amazon.com/Speech-Oliver-Wendell-H...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#99 Apr 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He's no different to me than a single cell organism.
Johnson is still a person, albeit one who has no interest in anything we are trying to say.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#100 Apr 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No right is absolute. Especially when it interferes with the right of another (not to be illegally discriminated against, for example).
Funny, though, that you argue the other side when it cones to Sharia law.
I just gave you an example of an Islamic school and my agreement with it.
Attacking the Catholic Church is frowned upon by its faithful when its a matter of our teachings and beliefs.
Beulah signed a contract. IMO, she did so in bad faith.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#101 Apr 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're arguing that Muslims should be allowed to perform honor killings.
hyperbole, I think few would argue that Muslims should not be allowed to fire someone on reasons of honor.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102 Apr 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>No, Reader. Your dancing doesn't work here. You're a bigot, plain and simple.
You claimed that I demonstrated anti-Catholic bigotry in this discussion. Yet the best you can come up with is reading something into an innocuous statement based on alleged previous statements in other places.

You love playing victim, don't you?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#103 Apr 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be happy to pony up another $50 at Mass for a dedicated collection. So will thousands of others.
The Church can't lose. I DARE the city to make an issue of this and I dare Beulah Balbricker to file suit.
I doubt the City has standing to sue. You might wanna reach for $100.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 2 hr They cannot kill ... 278
News City hires firm to help with Short North parkin... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Ex-Tiberi aide to join DeWine's staff 4 hr They cannot kill ... 1
seismic upswing? 4 hr They cannot kill ... 9
Donald J. Trump 5 hr White Fangs 13
AEP silences #MeToo complaint 5 hr 404 not found 86
Rural King in gallipolis 6 hr 404 not found 18
John Corby died Jan 20. 2018 18 hr 404 not found 51
News WTVN-AM radio host John Corby dies at age 61 Sun Reality Speaks 14

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages