Wilmington, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Constitution Club

The Plains, OH

#6 Feb 1, 2014
Unconstitutional Judges
Posted by Morton on January 17, 2014 at 1:51am in Public Comments & Discussions
Send Message View Discussions
"When a Judge violates the Constitution and the rights of a defendant in your County, the Sheriff should arrest that judge. Any judge who is guilty of dishonoring his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution needs to be put on trial for violating the Supreme Law of the Land.

Remember,

"The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour". Article III, Section 1, Cl. 2 U.S. Constitution

If judges are permitted to violate the Constitution and their oath to defend it without accountability, our Judicial system will only promote injustice.

This is not a closed matter. This problem will not go away unless we start getting the County Sheriff to arrest and detain any and all Judges who show BAD behavior. Drag them right out of their equity courts, straight to jail."

In Logan County you have judges who are not honoring the constitution and who have NO oath......
The prosecutor and sheriff should be removing them. Therefore they are violating their oaths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AEP silences #MeToo complaint 18 min Just_B_N_Me 23
katie mckee weather girl 55 min Bye Keen Ni 16
STILL WAITING for someone to explain how the wo... 1 hr Answer 18
News Activists Oppose Abortion and Planned Parenthoo... 1 hr Let freedom Ring 2
Kc mo stewart 1 hr EZ1O 13
GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN COMING! Yikes.... 2 hr Capt Pepe 1
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 2 hr 48 Percent 1,583
Flynn Pleads Guilty 2 hr Enter Username 915
Trump BALD HEAD 3 hr d pants 138
John Lewis Heckled on Airplane Flight 5 hr Capt Pepe 31