“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#21 Nov 12, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bleeding heart? Keep your glenn beck rhetoric to yourself. I never claimed to be liberal or conservative. You are making an assumption and we all know what that means.
LOL! You don't have to "claim" anything...we've seen what you are by your posts: a racist, far-leftist, angry, uneducated wanna-be.
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
Please show me where you get the "100 of cancelations for every person signing up for Obamacare" figure from. If they are truly suffering and until this ACA is corrected, they are able to switch and get the health care they need. Why did you leave that part out?
Actually, it's only 50 to 1...that should make everyone feel better, eh booner?

The Obamacare Exchange Scorecard: Around 100,000 Enrollees And Five Million Cancellations
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
Conservative

Springfield, OH

#22 Nov 12, 2013
Need answer to a question.

I can accept the fact that the president is elected through the electoral college nationally and could be considered a Federal Employee but my question is..........

If Senators and Congressmen/women are elected by each of the individual States, Why are they considered Federal Employees and receive pensions, Healthcare through said program?

Would it not mean they do not represent the State from which they were elected and owe their loyalty to the Federal Government and not the State from which they were elected?

Could this be why in the beginning the founders said that each State legislative body chose their Senator to assure that, that person would be directly obligated to the State they were from and would be held accountable by that State's Legislature?

When was the last time a Senator made an appearance before the State Legislature accounting for his actions?

What we have are Congressmen and Senators beholding to those organizations and a handful of individuals who give them money to be elected or re-elected.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 12, 2013
Conservative wrote:
Need answer to a question.
I can accept the fact that the president is elected through the electoral college nationally and could be considered a Federal Employee but my question is..........
If Senators and Congressmen/women are elected by each of the individual States, Why are they considered Federal Employees and receive pensions, Healthcare through said program?
Would it not mean they do not represent the State from which they were elected and owe their loyalty to the Federal Government and not the State from which they were elected?
Could this be why in the beginning the founders said that each State legislative body chose their Senator to assure that, that person would be directly obligated to the State they were from and would be held accountable by that State's Legislature?
When was the last time a Senator made an appearance before the State Legislature accounting for his actions?
What we have are Congressmen and Senators beholding to those organizations and a handful of individuals who give them money to be elected or re-elected.
every singe question is excellent.

you answered your questions with your last statement, and hence the problem that requires immediate solve.

you defined root cause succinctly.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#24 Nov 13, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>Scorecard: Around 100,000 Enrollees And Five Million Cancellations

re: your comment that you have not declared your political sympathies here on topix.......

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahaha

ur funny gabby
Hey, minion. Good morning. Your link shows that although there are cancellations, other alternatives are available. Did you read the entire article? The AFA needs work not only from a web based standpoint but a whole overhaul. President Obama's advisors did a horrible job with the start up of this program. For the sake of all Americans, the government and the health insurance companies need to work together. Any program of this size needs to be worked out. Ask your hero Willard Romney. He did it. Did you forget about that? Of course you did.

Utopia, Ohio

#25 Nov 13, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You don't have to "claim" anything...we've seen what you are by your posts: a racist, far-leftist, angry, uneducated wanna-be.Gabriels Hammer wrote, "
Please show me where you get the "100 of cancelations for every person signing up for Obamacare" figure from. If they are truly suffering and until this ACA is corrected, they are able to switch and get the health care they need. Why did you leave that part out?"

Actually, it's only 50 to 1...that should make everyone feel better, eh booner?

The Obamacare Exchange Scorecard: Around 100,000 Enrollees And Five Million Cancellations
Yes. As usual, your reading comprehension along with your minions is surely lacking. Should I point out in the article you posted the alternatives until The AFA gets straightened out?
Did you just read the headline and not the article? LOL! You racist should really learn to read.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, minion. Good morning. Your link shows that although there are cancellations, other alternatives are available. Did you read the entire article? The AFA needs work not only from a web based standpoint but a whole overhaul. President Obama's advisors did a horrible job with the start up of this program. For the sake of all Americans, the government and the health insurance companies need to work together. Any program of this size needs to be worked out. Ask your hero Willard Romney. He did it. Did you forget about that? Of course you did.
obamacare will be reduced to just children can be on parents insurance as long as they are in enrolled in school.

This is good.

Expanding medicaid to assist those who are unable to, also a good thing.

wrecking 90% of Americas citizens healthcare to give 10% a subsidy is sheer lunacy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. As usual, your reading comprehension along with your minions is surely lacking. Should I point out in the article you posted the alternatives until The AFA gets straightened out?
Did you just read the headline and not the article? LOL! You racist should really learn to read.
Liberal America is hell bent on redefining every single word to fit their fantasy.

affordable is now defined....50% premium increase if you already had insurance, and largest tax increase in this nations history for everyone.

Gabriela your wings are clipped, and your hammer is a plastic toy with a wet sponge on the end.

You can't straighten out the largest tax increase this country has ever had attached to a wealth re-distribution program. Those being forced with threat of criminal action to support generational welfare are going to revolt.

and it would appear after almost 4 years the reading of the affordable care act has yet been comprehended . They just keep lying and spinning excuses that 4 years is not long enough to read the bill after passage of the bill nobody knew what it said.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#29 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
chuckle.....

You asked for statistics backing up another posters statement re the number of people that have signed up for Obama care vs the number of canceled policies.

I simply gave them to you. Facts are annoying huh.......

Some Analysts are estimating the final total at up to 52 million people who will lose their health care due to Obamacare....

"If you like your policy you can keep it period" was a LIE PERIOD
You can do the Obama dance all you want, it does not change that FACT........

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/1...

You're welcome gabby

By the way..... Romney is a RINO and certainly no hero of mine.
I would think you would like him since he has proved himself a supporter of socialized medicine....

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#30 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, minion. Good morning. Your link shows that although there are cancellations, other alternatives are available.
Yes... alternatives that either cost more for similar coverage, or reduce coverage for similar cost. Where is the $2500 a year savings we were promised?

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#31 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting, booner...show us where I admire Hitler or his policies.
And what does the American Family Association have to do with anything?

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#32 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, minion. Good morning. Your link shows that although there are cancellations, other alternatives are available. Did you read the entire article? The AFA needs work not only from a web based standpoint but a whole overhaul.
What is this "AFA" you mention? Are you so stupid that you don't know it's the "ACA"? AKA, Obamacare. You've said "AFA" in at least two different posts, booner. AFA is the American Family Association. Believe me, you wouldn't like them.
You say Obamacare needs work...an overhaul. Yet you supported Pelosi when she said the bill had to be passed to know what it contained. You supported Obama throughout the entire fiasco. You spit on every critic who warned of the problems we now know to be real. And you expect to be taken seriously?
Gabby's Hamster...just another uneducated, angry, leftist child.
Get lost.

Utopia, Ohio

#33 Nov 13, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
chuckle.....
You asked for statistics backing up another posters statement re the number of people that have signed up for Obama care vs the number of canceled policies.
I simply gave them to you. Facts are annoying huh.......
Some Analysts are estimating the final total at up to 52 million people who will lose their health care due to Obamacare....
"If you like your policy you can keep it period" was a LIE PERIOD
You can do the Obama dance all you want, it does not change that FACT........
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/1...
You're welcome gabby
By the way..... Romney is a RINO and certainly no hero of mine.
I would think you would like him since he has proved himself a supporter of socialized medicine....
You were absolutely a Romney lover, right up until election night when he was beaten. Now, you sweep him under the rug, like he never existed. Like supply side economics. I suppose you were never in favor of that either.

The facts are what they are. The ACA got off to a bad start and Pres. Obama's advisors did a bad job of informing the president of the provisions. Here's a little fact that you may enjoy, since you are such a "fact lover" The House introduced an piece of legislation to fix "Obamacare". Now why would the GOP want to help Obamacare? Haven't they been fighting it and tried to repeal it 40 plus times? Maybe they are now going to grandstand and when it's running properly they will get in office in 2016? As the saviours? LOL! Yes, it is funny. Now the republicans want to help? That's like letting the fat kid help you count your candy. Something will come up missing. Oh, the republicans are the fat kid in this scenario.

You're welcome, worried.

Utopia, Ohio

#34 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>What is this "AFA" you mention? Are you so stupid that you don't know it's the "ACA"? AKA, Obamacare. You've said "AFA" in at least two different posts, booner. AFA is the American Family Association. Believe me, you wouldn't like them.
You say Obamacare needs work...an overhaul. Yet you supported Pelosi when she said the bill had to be passed to know what it contained. You supported Obama throughout the entire fiasco. You spit on every critic who warned of the problems we now know to be real. And you expect to be taken seriously?
Gabby's Hamster...just another uneducated, angry, leftist child.
Get lost.
Absoulutely, Mr. Martinez, by all means, focus on the letter in the acronym. That seems to be the extent of your worth. Always counting up to that 140%, huh?

Utopia, Ohio

#35 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>I'm still waiting, booner...show us where I admire Hitler or his policies.
And what does the American Family Association have to do with anything?
I've already proven your "reagan was a communist" and "Nixon was a communist" and "140%" and "Congress exempt" rants, invalid. This from an imbecile that called me "n####r about 100 times on one thread, yet you claim not to be a racist hilter lover. LOL! You transform the name of a dead child in florida as your pen name, yet you ask me to prove your loyalty to hilter and any racist commentary?

You seriously can't be this much of an imbecile.

Utopia, Ohio

#36 Nov 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... alternatives that either cost more for similar coverage, or reduce coverage for similar cost. Where is the $2500 a year savings we were promised?
If an entire government is confused about what happened,that had the entire bill in front of them for a couple of years and still didn't catch the inconsistancies, where am I supposed to get that answer from, Mr. Tony?

Be an adult about this, can you?

“Not insane-mom had me tested”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#37 Nov 13, 2013
Wait what wrote:
Is now a good time to say I told you so?
I prefer "I have informed you thusly."

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#38 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
If an entire government is confused about what happened,that had the entire bill in front of them for a couple of years and still didn't catch the inconsistancies, where am I supposed to get that answer from, Mr. Tony?
At least you admit it. That's a good first step.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#39 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already proven your "reagan was a communist" and "Nixon was a communist" and "140%" and "Congress exempt" rants, invalid. This from an imbecile that called me "n####r about 100 times on one thread, yet you claim not to be a racist hilter lover. LOL! You transform the name of a dead child in florida as your pen name, yet you ask me to prove your loyalty to hilter and any racist commentary?
You seriously can't be this much of an imbecile.
LOL! You lied and you've been caught...AGAIN! You have been burned, shredded, mutilated and skewered by EVERYONE here and you keep coming back for more. You can't rebut a single think I say with facts, just sputtering outrage at being bested. You've lived up to every other uneducated black poster's dreams by taking the heat off them...just ask Wide Loader and Black Hippo.
You're a joke, boy.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#40 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Be an adult about this, can you?
You blithering, knee-padding idiot:

"We have to pass it so you can see what's in it."
---Nancy Pelosi
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#42 Nov 13, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of Americans have healthcare? Since when?
You must be using the same math you use to do your taxes. Or to add up your fantasy commissions.
His math skills are legendary!

[QUOTE WHO="Reality Speaks"]the souls who believe 3/8 is 33% larger than 1/4 went on to professional careers earning triple the national average at hire.

Those like you who disagree 3/8 is 33% larger than 1/4, will be stuck in minimum wage positions requiring government assistance so you don't starve and freeze to death.[/QUOTE]

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TONAF4HNC...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Jerry K 31,128
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pale Rider 3,345
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Hey pale rider 3 hr They cannot kill ... 34
Pet and animal reports 3 hr They cannot kill ... 37
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr JBS 2,435
The Michael Brown Case 5 hr They cannot kill ... 65
•••
•••
•••