d pantz

Chicago, IL

#103 Dec 2, 2013
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#104 Dec 2, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Investors only do so with the expectation of a profitable return. Your "trickling" is not in play there either.
your pay is paid out of profits.

your thinking is not in play here.

profits are the trickle down from manufacturing or service oriented duties.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#105 Dec 2, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
If you had studied Economics, you would know that a totally free market without regulation will lead to crony capitalism and monopolies and oligopolies.
"Trickle down" only works with yellow liquids.
Oligarchy and Plutocracy leads to Corporatism/ Fascism. Something both parties love if their guy is in the WH. Government subsidies rule our corporate structure. We have no' Free Market' economy, just crony capitalism, nepotism, and corporatism. The little guy gets crushed because his manila envelope is not as stuffed as the Brooks Brothers pin stripe suit wearing guys carrying expensive leather cases.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#106 Dec 3, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Oligarchy and Plutocracy leads to Corporatism/ Fascism. Something both parties love if their guy is in the WH. Government subsidies rule our corporate structure. We have no' Free Market' economy, just crony capitalism, nepotism, and corporatism. The little guy gets crushed because his manila envelope is not as stuffed as the Brooks Brothers pin stripe suit wearing guys carrying expensive leather cases.
been in business over 25 years, and have never received my manila envelope ever.

I receive commission checks from sales from customers I developed over the years.

PS: if you are forced to wear a suit, make it Italian. Brooks Brothers clothing is for over weight people who can't wear fitted Italian.

I receive ZERO government subsidies, and pay a high tax rate. I wish someone would subsidize me.

Obama said anyone earning under 250K would not have a tax increase.

I will pay $16000 more than 2012 which had 20K more income than 2013.

The liar in chief will receive a certified copy with words liar in red written across them.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#107 Dec 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Things didn't go how you predicted huh?
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
2013 my income will almost double 2012 because of a new negotiated commission rate.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#108 Dec 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I receive ZERO government subsidies, and pay a high tax rate. I wish someone would subsidize me.
Obama said anyone earning under 250K would not have a tax increase.
The liar in chief will receive a certified copy with words liar in red written across them.
But before you said,
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so happy that beginning today I earn ZERO income in the USA; and just live here.
Raise the tax to 100%....my income is ZERO. Won't apply....all I have is expenses.
guess you will have to find another stooge to feed you now.
PS: over the past 60 days over 1000 corporations have moved HQ out of the states.
Best get busy raising taxes on the poor because all those with money are leaving.
PS: notice France changed their mind on tax rate after they lost the population with the money.
too late....they already left.
reap what you sow......nothing.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#109 Dec 3, 2013
the petulant communist Che does not understand math and taxes.

Che with the self proclaimed doctorate from the school of ebonics and affirmative action just can't comprehend someone filling jointly.

Simple everyday occurrences are miles above the head of the Fantasy commie warrior Che believes he is.

Much like Obama, Che has not a clue to run anything but his mouth.

I stand before you laughing in your stupid face, and say FO creep.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#110 Dec 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
the petulant communist Che does not understand math and taxes.
Che with the self proclaimed doctorate from the school of ebonics and affirmative action just can't comprehend someone filling jointly.
Simple everyday occurrences are miles above the head of the Fantasy commie warrior Che believes he is.
Much like Obama, Che has not a clue to run anything but his mouth.
I stand before you laughing in your stupid face, and say FO creep.
You do realize that I haven't made any assertion of fact here, don't you? The statements that you are ranting against are your own words. It is fun to watch you argue with yourself.

Of course you realize that. That's why your response was nothing but shouting and name calling.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#111 Dec 3, 2013
That's all che can do is critique others. Not one original thought or opinion.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#113 Dec 3, 2013
At least she keeps herself entertained. Everybody else is shaking their head wondering why such an "educated professional woman" wastes so much of her time harassing the easy ones.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#116 Dec 3, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Salaries and wages are a legitimate business expense. They are not paid out of profits. Profits are what is left over after all of a business' expenses have been covered.
and you just proved how uninformed and uneducated you really are.

with out profits a business can not exist.

all business expenses are paid out of profits, or it won't be long for bankruptcy hearings to occur.

Don't bother deflecting or spinning your obvious ignorance as how businesses operate, because you already demonstrated your idiocy in vivid color.

You best stay armchair quarterbacking, because like Obama you are clueless to reality of private sector economy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#117 Dec 3, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
This is because you are a cipolline.
<quoted text>
Imagine that. A flaw in your brilliant tax plan. Maybe if you send me a check for what you have remaining in your bank account we can convince the Feds not to charge you any taxes this year.
typical liberal begging for money they did not earn.....see above.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#118 Dec 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
all business expenses are paid out of profits, or it won't be long for bankruptcy hearings to occur.
Don't bother deflecting or spinning your obvious ignorance as how businesses operate, because you already demonstrated your idiocy in vivid color.
You best stay armchair quarterbacking, because like Obama you are clueless to reality of private sector economy.
Somebody doesn't know what "profit" means.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#120 Dec 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Profit is the net left over after all of the billables, operating expenses (rent, insurance, utilities, etc.), payroll, outstanding loans, and taxes are paid.
Profit is then utilized for capital investment, dividends (if paid), 401k disbursements, savings, etc.

If you're going to expose a stooge like Obama, don't become one yourself.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#121 Dec 3, 2013
Well, I am glad we all agree that Obama's change of healthcare plan thang isn't the biggest lie of the century.
d pantz

United States

#122 Dec 4, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even begin to understand what the words "without regulation" mean? It's kind of obvious that you don't.
depends on who does the regulating, dipwad. If a government that's supposed to be a democracy or a rep republic but it gets overrun with corporate lobbyists, what happens? The people don't have a voice and the lobbyists write the laws. Its called crony capitalism and its not a result of a free market but a fixed market. Get bent kiddy.
d pantz

United States

#123 Dec 4, 2013
Here kiddy, smoke a doobie and read this since you decided to ignore the link from Harvard University. http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/581154-wh...
d pantz

United States

#124 Dec 4, 2013
Ps kiddy, "without regulation" doesn't mean only one business is allowed to produce something or provide a service. That's the exact opposite dumbass. You obviously don't know "monopoly" means. Its okay we know you went to Jersey public schools.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#125 Dec 4, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
Well, I am glad we all agree that Obama's change of healthcare plan thang isn't the biggest lie of the century.
Only because it's so hard to pick through his multitude of lies and choose a favorite. He's no leader, he's no scholar and he's sure not bothered by stilly things like ethics or law.
He was a interesting alternative in 2008 and lied and covered up his way to re-election in 2012. History may not be as kind to him as I am, however.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#127 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>your pay is paid out of profits.

your thinking is not in play here.

profits are the trickle down from manufacturing or service oriented duties.
No trickling involved. If the companies only break even, they still have to pay employees.

Think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 44 min xxxrayted 31,462
Should Reynoldsburg superintendent Tina-Thomas ... 52 min They cannot kill ... 7
7mo prego couple seeking bi girl. 1 hr sidekick 6
These Are The Religious Denominations That (Fin... 1 hr RevKen 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Wait what 3,536
Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 4 hr Bama Yankee 23
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 4 hr -The-Artist- 5
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 382
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 11 hr Old Timer 951

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]