Obama's "Change your plan" thang

McKinley's "USS Maine" lie

Obama's "Change" lie

I didn't inhale

Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#81 Nov 29, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> "The aircraft took off from Guam on Monday, part of a regular exercise, said a U.S. defense official who spoke to AFP news service on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to divulge the information."
The person you call "Annie" didn't mention china at all. You're an arse.
Just to stay on topic: president Obama broke his promise on closing gitmo.
I will try one more time to explain it to you, just to be kind.

Here is crazy Annie's original post:
Seriouslady wrote:
Fact is, we most likely will be years uncovering all of Obama's lies. And I doubt ALL will ever be known. The damage he has done to this nation , domestically and internationally, will hurt and haunt this country for decades.
See where she mentions that she believes Mr. Obama has "damaged the Nation internationally"?

Then I asked if she was aware of what had happened, referring to the B-52 flyover.

Now do you get it?

woof
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#82 Nov 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
See where she mentions that she believes Mr. Obama has "damaged the Nation internationally"?
Then I asked if she was aware of what had happened, referring to the B-52 flyover.
Now do you get it?
woof
so based on the word "internationally" ,even with all the wire tapas and other problems this administration has had, without even mentioning china or japan, you try to draw some crazy conclusion just because you want to insult somebody. A story that just broke and they say in every report that all the info hasn't been divulged.
Got it. You're an arse. Bye now.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#83 Nov 29, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> so based on the word "internationally" ,even with all the wire tapas and other problems this administration has had, without even mentioning china or japan, you try to draw some crazy conclusion just because you want to insult somebody. A story that just broke and they say in every report that all the info hasn't been divulged.
Got it. You're an arse. Bye now.
When referring to an American President's duties, what does "international" mean?

woof
d pantz

United States

#84 Nov 29, 2013
It means between nations. Also I'm sure the comment wasn't restricted to a story that just broke this week without all the information divulged yet, dog brain. When they print that they only know limited information from officials speaking anonymously, we can only speculate what the "liar" or anybody else had to do with it.
I already told you, moron, its too broad of a statement to draw the conclusions you have, you're the idiot who brought it up in the first place, and you obviously have mental problems because you look for any reason to harass the same people on here.
Here's news for you douche, you're not one tenth as cool as you think you are...
d pantz

United States

#85 Nov 29, 2013
"This idiots loaded a hair trigger, double barrel shit machine gun and the barrel is pointed straight for his own head!"
randy aka smokey

United States

#86 Nov 29, 2013
d pantz wrote:
"This idiots loaded a hair trigger, double barrel shit machine gun and the barrel is pointed straight for his own head!"
"so, like the barrel of the gun is bent backwards..."
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#87 Nov 29, 2013
d pantz wrote:
It means between nations. Also I'm sure the comment wasn't restricted to a story that just broke this week without all the information divulged yet, dog brain. When they print that they only know limited information from officials speaking anonymously, we can only speculate what the "liar" or anybody else had to do with it.
I already told you, moron, its too broad of a statement to draw the conclusions you have, you're the idiot who brought it up in the first place, and you obviously have mental problems because you look for any reason to harass the same people on here.
Here's news for you douche, you're not one tenth as cool as you think you are...
Its so enjoyable watching you implode, merely because I pointed out that around the same time little Crazy Annie was pissin and moanin about how Mr. Obama is embarrassing her as an American on the international scene, he gave an order to the US military that effectively told the Chinese to back down from their aggressive stance against Japan and look instead towards diplomacy to resolve territorial disputes with our ally.

woof
d pantz

United States

#88 Nov 29, 2013
Hey urinal deuce! They're filming another season of TPB this year, but no Corey and Trevor. Ricky is my personal favorite, followed by Jim Lahey.
Pam

Plain City, OH

#89 Dec 1, 2013
Obama's health care lie is the biggest lie ever.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#90 Dec 1, 2013
Pam wrote:
Obama's health care lie is the biggest lie ever.
That Obama is a citizen and has kids are two on the same level.
No matter how many men ejaculate in the lower intestines of a Kenyan it will never produce kids or make the Kenyan a natural born citizen of the united states.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#91 Dec 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now do you get it?
woof
I doubt d pantz is interested in something I said BEFORE the fly over.

I KNOW she's not interested in anything you have to say.

Just to remind you, basement lawyer azzhole, I deal internationally every friggin day. I know what our allies are laughing at us about and the depth of the drop in thier respect towards us.

Obama's an inexperienced, lying, arrogant joke who surrounds himself with inefficient, weak people like himself and then LISTENS to them. You see it any other way, you're blind.
d pantz

United States

#92 Dec 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its so enjoyable watching you implode, merely because I pointed out that around the same time little Crazy Annie was pissin and moanin about how Mr. Obama is embarrassing her as an American on the international scene, he gave an order to the US military that effectively told the Chinese to back down from their aggressive stance against Japan and look instead towards diplomacy to resolve territorial disputes with our ally.
woof
for the last time, HER POST NEVER WENT INTO SPECIFICS ONLY YOU HAVE. It could be regarding any international affair.
There is another thread that covers your bickering specifically.
You are the one who has imploded, dog breath.
d pantz

United States

#93 Dec 2, 2013
BTW trying the same thing over and over without success, like you keep trying to putting words into peoples mouths, is insanity in itself. Unless you can cite
A post where "crazy" referred to China or Japan on this thread, you should give up, maniac.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#95 Dec 2, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Supply side economics worked??? "Reaganomics" was voodoo economics. Bush Sr. even called it that because it was a farce. Lived in America long?
trickle down economics is very real, and will make the most new millionaires.

your paycheck is trickle down from the sale of something in the private sector, and trickle down tax confiscated from private sector employee if employed by the public.

you buy groceries with trickle down funds, further trickling down to others.

your post is proof you are a troll parrot.

You don't know what economics even is, and are stupid enough to parrot the failed media who is almost bankrupt due to lack of viewers or subscribers.

Education is your friend.....try it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#96 Dec 2, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt d pantz is interested in something I said BEFORE the fly over.
I KNOW she's not interested in anything you have to say.
Just to remind you, basement lawyer azzhole, I deal internationally every friggin day. I know what our allies are laughing at us about and the depth of the drop in thier respect towards us.
Obama's an inexperienced, lying, arrogant joke who surrounds himself with inefficient, weak people like himself and then LISTENS to them. You see it any other way, you're blind.
so very true.

the next elections are critical to abort the stench in Washington, and lists will be made available for every zip code so even the uninformed can finally make good decisions.

Fire every incumbent that is not a Freshman seeking re-election, and then only after reviewing voting records.

The government was shut down to stop the implementation of obamacare.

anyone who voted to re-open the government needs fired.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#97 Dec 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>trickle down economics is very real, and will make the most new millionaires.

your paycheck is trickle down from the sale of something in the private sector, and trickle down tax confiscated from private sector employee if employed by the public.

you buy groceries with trickle down funds, further trickling down to others.

your post is proof you are a troll parrot.

You don't know what economics even is, and are stupid enough to parrot the failed media who is almost bankrupt due to lack of viewers or subscribers.

Education is your friend.....try it.
LOL!!! Your pay is based on the work you do and you are paid accordingly whether your company makes a profit or not. If profits get too low, you will be laid off because of the bottom line, not trickle down economics, minion. The CEO will keep his "trickle". He'll give you two weeks of "trickle", then you'll have to find other "trickle". If the supply
Side theory was in play, The CEO will cut you a check. Does he? LOL! Foolish minion.

Vendors who supply the grocery stores are paid for their goods and services. Supply and demand plays a small part. Most of the time, the stores don't even know what inventory is coming until it arrives. Some things that are being sold out song make it on the delivery. Why? Because supply and demand again, plays a small part. Profit margin is the key. You see no "trickle" down from Kellogg's, Those little Keebler elves, no one.

Education is not your friend.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#98 Dec 2, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Your pay is based on the work you do and you are paid accordingly whether your company makes a profit or not. If profits get too low, you will be laid off because of the bottom line, not trickle down economics, minion. The CEO will keep his "trickle". He'll give you two weeks of "trickle", then you'll have to find other "trickle". If the supply
Side theory was in play, The CEO will cut you a check. Does he? LOL! Foolish minion.
Vendors who supply the grocery stores are paid for their goods and services. Supply and demand plays a small part. Most of the time, the stores don't even know what inventory is coming until it arrives. Some things that are being sold out song make it on the delivery. Why? Because supply and demand again, plays a small part. Profit margin is the key. You see no "trickle" down from Kellogg's, Those little Keebler elves, no one.
Education is not your friend.
only big corporations have always had special rules just for them, suffocating competition. Thus the idea that a free market doesn't work isn't based on a free market but crony capitalism. The corporate motto is profit over everything. Over people, clean water, clean air, whatever it is if it gets in the way of profits, it must be squashed. That's called a monopoly not a free market.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#100 Dec 2, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
If you had studied Economics, you would know that a totally free market without regulation will lead to crony capitalism and monopolies and oligopolies.
"Trickle down" only works with yellow liquids.
without investment, there are ZERO jobs.

your job is a result of trickle down.

all of ours are.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#101 Dec 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>without investment, there are ZERO jobs.

your job is a result of trickle down.

all of ours are.
Investors only do so with the expectation of a profitable return. Your "trickling" is not in play there either.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#102 Dec 2, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
If you had studied Economics, you would know that a totally free market without regulation will lead to crony capitalism and monopolies and oligopolies.
"Trickle down" only works with yellow liquids.
not true at all moron. Secret trade deals aren't supposed to be part of a democracy or a rep republic. The system has to change before the market does, ball bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 4 hr They cannot kill ... 113
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 5 hr Zoe Regen 3
Where has Rowdy been 5 hr Zoe Regen 2
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 7 hr Big Johnson 2,725
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 3,965
President Ebola 9 hr Black Rhino 695
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 10 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]