McKinley's "USS Maine" lie

Obama's "Change" lie

I didn't inhale

d pantz

Portage, MI

#61 Nov 28, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No Paco, that is completely irrelevant to what you claimed...that the risk to those on board those bombers was minute because of the degree of US military presence in the region and that that particular fact was not reported.
It WAS reported. All one has to do is spend five or ten minutes reviewing the output of real journalistic sources.
woof
" Duke for Mayor | 21 hrs ago dpantz wrote: <quoted text> no ,we're all waiting for John Frankenstein Kerry to weigh in. Maybe you should start another thread about China and Japan, Deuce.
You can start one if you wish. Go right ahead.
woof"
" Duke for Mayor | 21 hrs ago dpantz wrote: <quoted text> no ,we're all waiting for John Frankenstein Kerry to weigh in. Maybe you should start another thread about China and Japan, Deuce.
You can start one if you wish. Go right ahead.
woof"
" Duke for Mayor | 20 hrs ago Trayvonius Martinez wrote: <quoted text>You seem to forget that some of us are employed in areas with other contacts.
No Paco, that is completely irrelevant to what you claimed...that the risk to those on board those bombers was minute because of the degree of US military presence in the region and that that particular fact was not reported.
It WAS reported. All one has to do is spend five or ten minutes reviewing the output of real journalistic sources.
woof"
Okay stalker! You really nailed him on a thread that has nothing to do with what ever small detail you think picked up on. BIG DEAL! Aren't there some suffering children somewhere for you to save?? You're such an important man, why waste your fu*king time???? You know the initial story is never the whole story anyway. Most of its classified.
d pantz

Portage, MI

#62 Nov 28, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude...the point is that you could be the foremost "expert" in all of the fields you just mentioned (you aren't) and it is irrelevant to the point your are trying to make, because there is none.
woof
k????? YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONE WITH SOMETHING TO PROVE! You came on this thread and have posted off topic from the rip. Then like magic the trolls che and RU kiddy come out of nowhere and join you in your childish nonsense. So you have "Paco" on one minor detail... congratulations to you, deuce. That just makes your day huh? The flights were risky, we got it. Jeez
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#63 Nov 28, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>k????? YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONE WITH SOMETHING TO PROVE! You came on this thread and have posted off topic from the rip. Then like magic the trolls che and RU kiddy come out of nowhere and join you in your childish nonsense. So you have "Paco" on one minor detail... congratulations to you, deuce. That just makes your day huh? The flights were risky, we got it. Jeez
ummm...you've got things a bit backwards. I made a comment directed at crazy annie. Paco responded to it, saying the flights weren't all that risky, then chimed in about the US military hardware/resources in the area, claiming to have special knowledge of those things, and wondering why those facts aren't more prominent in the journalistic reporting.

I stated that they were indeed mentioned, perhaps not in great detail, but that it didn't really matter.

I never said the flights were risky. Heck, they flew the slowest and largest planes they have purposefully because they stand out like sore thumbs on Chinese radar screens...that was the whole point of doing it.

Go chew on a bone.

woof

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#64 Nov 28, 2013
President Reagan, saying he knew NOTHING of the Iran/ Contra guns for drugs deal.
d pantz

Portage, MI

#65 Nov 28, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with yesterday's stories in the NYT and Washington Post. Scroll through the comments there as well, particularly the ones in the NYT. Then expand to other major domestic newspapers and similar overseas sources.
You'd be surprised what you can learn.
woof
http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970...
There is a reason for that, deuce. Their initial story is usually wrong and then there are a bunch of quacks like yourself blurting out opine with no links.
d pantz

Portage, MI

#66 Nov 28, 2013
Missing Link wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish.
go ask Germany. We at least know his lies pi** them off!
d pantz

Portage, MI

#67 Nov 28, 2013
"Duke for Mayor | Yesterday Seriouslady wrote: Fact is, we most likely will be years uncovering all of Obama's lies. And I doubt ALL will ever be known. The damage he has done to this nation , domestically and internationally, will hurt and haunt this country for decades.

Really? What exactly are you referring to Annie?

Hey...when you get done with that, did you see what happened off the coast of China in the past day?

woof"
No I don't have it backwards, you changed the subject. Proof is above. Nice try , Urinal Deuce.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#68 Nov 28, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970...
There is a reason for that, deuce. Their initial story is usually wrong and then there are a bunch of quacks like yourself blurting out opine with no links.
You know how to use the internet. Washington Post, New York Times, Tokyo News, LA Times, the Wall Street Journal, China Daily and countless others have been reporting on the developments.

Have at it.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#69 Nov 28, 2013
d pantz wrote:
"Duke for Mayor | Yesterday Seriouslady wrote: Fact is, we most likely will be years uncovering all of Obama's lies. And I doubt ALL will ever be known. The damage he has done to this nation , domestically and internationally, will hurt and haunt this country for decades.
Really? What exactly are you referring to Annie?
Hey...when you get done with that, did you see what happened off the coast of China in the past day?
woof"
No I don't have it backwards, you changed the subject. Proof is above. Nice try , Urinal Deuce.
Ummm, who do you think ordered those B-52 flights in order to send the Chinese a little love tap?

Was it Ted Cruz?

Or was it the individual Annie was referring to as being a "liar"?

Do tell.

woof
d pantz

Portage, MI

#70 Nov 28, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, who do you think ordered those B-52 flights in order to send the Chinese a little love tap?
Was it Ted Cruz?
Do tell.
woof
okay are you still drunk from last night? Who said anything about ted cruz or obama ordering an attack besides you?? On this thread? That's what I thought... what you gonna "woof " now, more piles of excrement?
d pantz

Portage, MI

#71 Nov 28, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how to use the internet. Washington Post, New York Times, Tokyo News, LA Times, the Wall Street Journal, China Daily and countless others have been reporting on the developments.
Have at it.
woof
all Iwas doing was trying to figure out what the hell your point is...
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#72 Nov 28, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> okay are you still drunk from last night? Who said anything about ted cruz or obama ordering an attack besides you?? On this thread? That's what I thought... what you gonna "woof " now, more piles of excrement?
Look at what Crazy annie wrote, the post that drew my initial response. Now ask yourself whether she raised questions Mr. Obama's effectiveness in international relations.

Why looky there, yes, she did.

You need something to bitch about, apparently.

woof
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#73 Nov 28, 2013
I'm glad Reagan's dead

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#74 Nov 28, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Merely out of curiosity, why won't you describe them?
woof
Because they don't exist.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#75 Nov 28, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they don't exist.
Hope your Thanksgiving is good!
d pantz

United States

#76 Nov 28, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what Crazy annie wrote, the post that drew my initial response. Now ask yourself whether she raised questions Mr. Obama's effectiveness in international relations.
Why looky there, yes, she did.
You need something to bitch about, apparently.
woof
no actually, it didn't get very specific at all. But I guess you're telling everybody what she meant. That and you think you're somehow proving some kind of imaginary point you don't have by bringing up an initial report on a story that just broke on Friday. 9 times out of ten those don't have all the information. I'm not bitching, keep it up.
d pantz

United States

#77 Nov 28, 2013
sorry story broke Tuesday. Correction.
Johnathan Masters

Ft Mitchell, KY

#78 Nov 28, 2013
3 or more of said Presidents lies sent us into war... two of them, sent us into a war of imperial conquest... or maybe 3... or maybe 4 of them... quite a lot of bloodshed for America to be America as it is today... you think karma will ever bite the whites back?
d pantz

United States

#79 Nov 28, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it Ted Cruz?
Do tell.
woof
"The aircraft took off from Guam on Monday, part of a regular exercise, said a U.S. defense official who spoke to AFP news service on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to divulge the information."
The person you call "Annie" didn't mention china at all. You're an arse.
Just to stay on topic: president Obama broke his promise on closing gitmo.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#80 Nov 29, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope your Thanksgiving is good!
Thanks, doll. Hope yours was good too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNC Leaders Perez with Ellison unstoppable 19 min jonjedi 10
Who is the Biggest Liar? 47 min jonjedi 174
anyone in Colombus wanna hang out with single f... 1 hr janebabe5 2
Demonic activity at Trump Rally 1 hr Beenwheredonewhat 98
Fascist War on Americans and the 1st Amendment 2 hr Hadouken 4
Keeps pushing and pushing.... 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 253
3 men from India murdered in Kansas 3 hr Tche 11
High Crimes and Misdemeanors 13 hr Pam 165

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web