I didn't inhale

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#21 Nov 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read a little more about what's gone on over there in the past five days Paco.
Maybe peruse Chuck Hagel's statements.
woof
I'm well aware, Douchie. You actually trust Obama to maintain the course? Of course you do...
I'm betting Japan is dusting off its contingency plans...the ones where they go it alone.
d pantz

Barberton, OH

#22 Nov 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read a little more about what's gone on over there in the past five days Paco.
Maybe peruse Chuck Hagel's statements.
woof
no ,we're all waiting for John Frankenstein Kerry to weigh in. Maybe you should start another thread about China and Japan, Deuce.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#23 Nov 27, 2013
BTW, Douchie...the BUFF flyover wasn't nearly as daring as it might sound. There's naturally no mention of the nearby AWACS and minimum four ship Raptor formation just outside China's so-called ADIZ.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#24 Nov 27, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
BTW, Douchie...the BUFF flyover wasn't nearly as daring as it might sound. There's naturally no mention of the nearby AWACS and minimum four ship Raptor formation just outside China's so-called ADIZ.
If you get your news from responsible sources that information is readily available Paco.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#25 Nov 27, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> maybe you should obsess over it. Hold your breath.
Why would I do that?

Karl and Bubba have been saying the same thing for a few years now, and recently Paco's hopped on the bus too.
I find it all very entertaining.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#26 Nov 27, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> no ,we're all waiting for John Frankenstein Kerry to weigh in. Maybe you should start another thread about China and Japan, Deuce.
You can start one if you wish. Go right ahead.

woof
TransSiberinSniz zleTroopr

Mansfield, OH

#27 Nov 27, 2013

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#28 Nov 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get your news from responsible sources that information is readily available Paco.
woof
You seem to forget that some of us are employed in areas with other contacts.

Mansfield, OH

#29 Nov 27, 2013

Mansfield, OH

#30 Nov 27, 2013
Linda

Columbus, OH

#31 Nov 27, 2013
Pamela wrote:
Obama's lie regarding health care is the biggest fraud not only in America, but in all of Western European Civilization. That Obama has not been impeached is an ever greater disgrace. Too many people are intimidated by crude people like Black Rhino.
Obama has told lies that hurt America and our allies. He knows how to divide and conquer and to manipulate foolish and gullible people. The man is evil and many people will be sick and some even die from the disruption in health care.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#32 Nov 27, 2013
Bill Clintonista telling Monica that he wouldn't kuh um in her mouth or on her dress.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#33 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>You seem to forget that some of us are employed in areas with other contacts.
No Paco, that is completely irrelevant to what you claimed...that the risk to those on board those bombers was minute because of the degree of US military presence in the region and that that particular fact was not reported.

It WAS reported. All one has to do is spend five or ten minutes reviewing the output of real journalistic sources.

woof

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#34 Nov 27, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has told lies that hurt America and our allies. He knows how to divide and conquer and to manipulate foolish and gullible people. The man is evil and many people will be sick and some even die from the disruption in health care.
Absolutely spot on, Linda. Obama will go down as the great Divider in Chief. Damn, he's done a lot of harm.:-(

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#35 Nov 27, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Bill Clintonista telling Monica that he wouldn't kuh um in her mouth or on her dress.
See, Spookerini, this is why I am crazy about you! You always make me smile.
Missing Link

United States

#36 Nov 27, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has told lies that hurt America and our allies. He knows how to divide and conquer and to manipulate foolish and gullible people. The man is evil and many people will be sick and some even die from the disruption in health care.
Gibberish.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#37 Nov 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No Paco, that is completely irrelevant to what you claimed...that the risk to those on board those bombers was minute because of the degree of US military presence in the region and that that particular fact was not reported.
It WAS reported. All one has to do is spend five or ten minutes reviewing the output of real journalistic sources.
woof
Please show me those sources, Douchie. Not even the Air Force Times or Navy Times provides the specifics I did.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#38 Nov 27, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Spookerini, this is why I am crazy about you! You always make me smile.
Thanks.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#39 Nov 27, 2013
Missing Link wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish.
I think her post us quite clear. What is it with you blacks and nonsense words like "gibberish"?
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#40 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>Please show me those sources, Douchie. Not even the Air Force Times or Navy Times provides the specifics I did.
Start with yesterday's stories in the NYT and Washington Post. Scroll through the comments there as well, particularly the ones in the NYT. Then expand to other major domestic newspapers and similar overseas sources.

You'd be surprised what you can learn.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 40 min Christ get a clue 311
What Has Happened To America? 1 hr Male 185
DC Scandal is about to blow wide open 1 hr Duke for Mayor 74
Why Does Donald Trump Tell So Many Lies? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 132
Today Is Pope Francis' 81st Birthday! 2 hr Brice N Livingston 1
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 3 hr Male 1,576
Your Huge Xmas Tax Cut ! 5 hr Brice N Livingston 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages