Muslim kills U.S. 2 star general

Muslim kills U.S. 2 star general

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#2 Aug 5, 2014
We should not be there...period!
I am so sick of the senseless deaths befallen to out troops.
We value life, unlike Muslims.
=~{
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 5, 2014
A two-star general. Is that like a...major general?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#4 Aug 5, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
We should not be there...period!
I am so sick of the senseless deaths befallen to out troops.
We value life, unlike Muslims.
=~{
Yep. Sho Nuff.

http://www.americanlynching.com/pic5.htm

http://www.americanlynching.com/pic2.htm

woof

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#5 Aug 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Stay on subject, Duke!
The world knows about the dark period in America history, which discrimination is still an ongoing problem today.
Every country has it's skeletons!

M E O W

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#6 Aug 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
BTW

Radical Muslims do not value life......
Sho Nuff
Josh

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 5, 2014
Pretty sad to see the media crawling all over a 2-star general being killed while the death of a 2-striper enlisted person doesn't even warrant mentioning.
Tyrone

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 5, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
A two-star general. Is that like a...major general?
Don't forget about our date at Club 20. Friday night 10pm!

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#9 Aug 5, 2014
Josh wrote:
Pretty sad to see the media crawling all over a 2-star general being killed while the death of a 2-striper enlisted person doesn't even warrant mentioning.
You're right.
There is not enough press to honor the men and women who die serving their country. It's a blip on their radar. Sad...very sad and pathetic.

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#10 Aug 5, 2014
Why had the format changed? It's annoying and harder to navigate this forum.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#11 Aug 5, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW
Radical Muslims do not value life......
Sho Nuff
A more accurate statement would read "radical Muslims do not value life".

And neither do radical Christians.

And so it goes.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#12 Aug 5, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
Why had the format changed? It's annoying and harder to navigate this forum.
The mobile version sucks more too.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#13 Aug 5, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The mobile version sucks more too.
Everything sucks more and more. Nothing new is ever "improved".

The current Firefox version is a step back from the previous one. What they did to Google Maps is a crime. And do not get me started on cars. Just when you think that they cannot possibly add any more inconvenience features, they plumb new abysses of annoyance.

But the new Topix format is ok. I know that everyone here uses Adblock Plus, so that ads cannot be part of the problem.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#14 Aug 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
A more accurate statement would read "radical Muslims do not value life".
And neither do radical Christians.
And so it goes.
woof
In case I missed it, how many innocents are being murdred by radical Christians?

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#15 Aug 5, 2014
I use an iPad and there are ads on every page it changes to. I want to kill!
Lol
I have ad blocker on and it does NOTHING!
Grrrrrr
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 5, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
I use an iPad and there are ads on every page it changes to. I want to kill!
Lol
I have ad blocker on and it does NOTHING!
Grrrrrr
Adblock Plus on Firefox smacks them all down. I know it works with Chrome too.

https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#17 Aug 5, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Adblock Plus on Firefox smacks them all down. I know it works with Chrome too.
https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox
I use multiple blockers: GlimmerBlocker, Safari-AdBlock.
With GlimmerBlock, you can right click on posters names and block them too. LOL
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 6, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
A more accurate statement would read "radical Muslims do not value life".
And neither do radical Christians.
And so it goes.
woof
Pretty sure it's not the Christians in a predominantly Christian country who are marking the doors of those from a different religion for the purpose of getting rid of them.

And so it goes.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#19 Aug 6, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure it's not the Christians in a predominantly Christian country who are marking the doors of those from a different religion for the purpose of getting rid of them.
And so it goes.
Right, nothing like that ever happens in, say, Ireland.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#20 Aug 6, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
In case I missed it, how many innocents are being murdred by radical Christians?
Yes, you missed it. Start doing some reading.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#21 Aug 6, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure it's not the Christians in a predominantly Christian country who are marking the doors of those from a different religion for the purpose of getting rid of them.
And so it goes.
Nope, you don't read history books either, do you?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Portman? 10 min Annie 1
Tyre King 12 min think 24
News Protest held in Columbus over fatal police shoo... 20 min They cannot kill ... 9
News Columbus hit by 27 heroin overdoses in 24-hour ... 37 min Big Johnson 1
News Greg Schiano cited for minor misdemeanor offens... 52 min Big Johnson 1
News Former Powell businessman given 6 years for sex... 53 min Big Johnson 1
Why is Trump still in this race? 54 min Male 57
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 2 hr Duke for Mayor 59
Trump's Wall 4 hr MarkJ- 801

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages