Obama's Curious Purge of the Military...
Duke Buttsniffer

Columbus, OH

#62 Oct 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
post are deleted as past as posted.
past is deleted as post as passed.
I am he is you are we is you are he and we are all together.
this is they as those are them was.
is that a puss sack or a skittle?

smells gross.
Duke Buttsniffer

Columbus, OH

#63 Oct 18, 2013
can't post Paul Harvey 1964 If I were the Devil.

It repulses the communists to let everyone know a disc jockey was on to them way back then.

you know how the communists feel about the current number 1 rated radio or news stations.

Neal Cuvato's response to the President today also forbidden material on this communist portal.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#64 Oct 18, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's original. Feel better?
More original than your occasional appearances and cowardly fleeing.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#65 Oct 18, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's original. Feel better?
He learned that at Colby. It cost Poppa Paco a lot of money to train him to speak that way. He's not gonna give it up now and toss it all away.

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#66 Oct 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
He learned that at Colby. It cost Poppa Paco a lot of money to train him to speak that way. He's not gonna give it up now and toss it all away.
woof
Who paid for you to pass the bar at 45?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#67 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't proven a thing, moron. I didn't say that 37% was today, did I? It was about ten days ago.
In fact, you did say today.
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why your boy is at 37% in the approval column, troll? A full third of that is ignorant blacks too stupid to know that they've been used by yet another Demonrat plantation boss.
If you meant 10 days ago, a person of your impeccable education would have written, "Is that why your boy WAS at 37%" and not "Is that why your boy IS at 37%."

You stepped on it again, 3.1.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#68 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Who paid for you to pass the bar at 45?
I did. If you want to you could reimburse me.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#69 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>More original than your occasional appearances and cowardly fleeing.
Slinging racist epithets does not constitute "originality" Paco. Is that what they taught you at Colby?

That really is bizarre.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#70 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>No, a-hole. 17 bills were sent up to the Senate to fund the government. Your side wouldn't give up the Obamacare congressional exemption.
You blacks don't know how to tell the truth, do you?
By opposing the nonexistent exemption, house republicans are opposing a basic health insurance benefit for their OWN employees...So when the office of personnel management, which handles the employee benefits for Congress, ruled that the government could continue spying the premiums for members and staff, it wasn't creating an exemption, it was trying to make sense of one that the republicans have already made. The republicans under the idea that Congress would get special treatment for whatever reason was grounds for a new attack on The ACA.

What did the republicans gain out of this? Their numbers tanked. The government is open. Obama's numbers are up. Maybe you should call me a n-word again. Makes low brow people like you feel better.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#71 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>More original than your occasional appearances and cowardly fleeing.
Like a fish on land gasping for air.
Where's the hot sauce, man? This fish is 'bout ready for the frying pan.
Duke Buttsniffer

Columbus, OH

#72 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Who paid for you to pass the bar at 45?
at the mutt grooming parlor, Che licked all the patrons clean prior to my sniff test earning minimum wage.

free kennels and plenty of dumpsters to dive enabled Che to save enough for a junior decoder ring.

the bar he passed had a nice pole to pee on. Someone tied up one of the mutts and I pee'd accidentally on them.

it was nice to see Che finally act like a real dog and pee on the pole after 45 years. He normally pee'd always into the wind.

So glad prior to his prostrate shutting off his flow, and we can record his first real big accomplishment.

PS: it was Che who I pizzed on.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#73 Oct 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Slinging racist epithets does not constitute "originality" Paco. Is that what they taught you at Colby?
That really is bizarre.
woof
Not nearly as bizarre as your drooling envy, douche.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#74 Oct 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>In fact, you did say today.
Trayvonius Martinez wrote, "<quoted text>Is that why your boy is at 37% in the approval column, troll? A full third of that is ignorant blacks too stupid to know that they've been used by yet another Demonrat plantation boss."

If you meant 10 days ago, a person of your impeccable education would have written, "Is that why your boy WAS at 37%" and not "Is that why your boy IS at 37%."

You stepped on it again, 3.1.
He doesn't read his own posts very well. Again leads me to believe, in the words of Hank Hill, "That boy ain't right".

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#75 Oct 18, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
By opposing the nonexistent exemption, house republicans are opposing a basic health insurance benefit for their OWN employees...So when the office of personnel management, which handles the employee benefits for Congress, ruled that the government could continue spying the premiums for members and staff, it wasn't creating an exemption, it was trying to make sense of one that the republicans have already made. The republicans under the idea that Congress would get special treatment for whatever reason was grounds for a new attack on The ACA.
What did the republicans gain out of this? Their numbers tanked. The government is open. Obama's numbers are up. Maybe you should call me a n-word again. Makes low brow people like you feel better.
No, it's simply the most straightforward description of your kind. LBJ thought so, too.
You mistake me for a Republican, moron. I frankly don't care how they're viewed as the establishment. You, however, should care about the rise of Cruz and Lee as the leaders of the new order being assembled on the right.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#76 Oct 18, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a fish on land gasping for air.
Where's the hot sauce, man? This fish is 'bout ready for the frying pan.
Back to the n#####-speak again. It's always good to see an animal acting naturally.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#77 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Not nearly as bizarre as your drooling envy, douche.
I am soooo envious that you use racist epithets. It really irks me that you use them so freely and I don't use them at all.

That really pisses me off, Paco.

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#78 Oct 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. If you want to you could reimburse me.
woof
I'm betting you're still in the hole. Why don't you try Obama's stash?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#79 Oct 18, 2013
Boy Howdy, Bubba is off the charts today!!!

woof

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#80 Oct 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>He learned that at Colby. It cost Poppa Paco a lot of money to train him to speak that way. He's not gonna give it up now and toss it all away.

woof
He certainly showcases his ignorance with an exuberant glee.

For sure you are not referring to Colby college in Maine. No way this guy went there. That's another "10 days ago " lie he's trying to slide by the posters.
Now there is a Colby college in Kansas. Rodeo clown training, I believe. That I'll give you.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#81 Oct 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am soooo envious that you use racist epithets. It really irks me that you use them so freely and I don't use them at all.
That really pisses me off, Paco.
woof
Did I mention you do deflection poorly, too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby (Democrat) Guilty 44 min sidekick 17
Poll Who Do You Support For President 1 hr Pale Rider 151
For Cat Lovers Only! 2 hr They cannot kill ... 29
News Ohio lawmakers push to take down the Confederat... 3 hr clo 7
Republicans are Fun 3 hr WhackoBird 174
News Treehouses add whimsy to five Columbus parks 3 hr whim see 1
News Four accused of trafficking slave labor at egg ... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 18
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages