Recreational marijuana? Ohio Dem proposes amendment

May 2, 2013 Full story: News Journal 47

COLUMBUS -- Ohio voters could decide whether to legalize marijuana and tax it like alcohol under the latest attempt in the state to ease access to the drug.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#41 May 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, aging is no fun. But I still hope you can find a job you love just as much! And thanks for the toke!
No problem.This just sucks though because I don't feel anything like the way I did 10 years ago.I don't really want to die yet.
Because He said so

New Albany, OH

#42 May 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did god create pot, then? Seems like stupid thing to do. Cannabinoids in pot, cannabinoid receptors in the brain. Why?
Moral boundaries are crumbling with people in the ghetto stoned on crack and pot and people in the suburbs high on legal drugs. Our nation is divided and ready to crumble or explode.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#43 May 5, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree with you on some of those drugs, Spook, but statin drugs have saved my life. Yes they can be dangerous, but you do what you have to do.
Sorry to hear that Rowdy. Statins are bad news for the liver. And if you are taking acetaminophen your liver will look like a drunk with Hep-c.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#44 May 5, 2013
Because He said so wrote:
<quoted text>
Moral boundaries are crumbling with people in the ghetto stoned on crack and pot and people in the suburbs high on legal drugs. Our nation is divided and ready to crumble or explode.
Such a drama queen.
People have always used drugs.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#45 May 5, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that Rowdy. Statins are bad news for the liver. And if you are taking acetaminophen your liver will look like a drunk with Hep-c.
Statins have also been known to break down muscle tissue and clog your kidneys with the protein, but still do what ya gotta do.:-/
http://sideeffectsofsimvastatin.com/tag/muscl...
Abram

Columbia, TN

#46 Dec 14, 2013
Follow this link to the top 10 most influential organizations for legalization:

www.dinafem.org/en/blog/canabis-marijuana-leg ...#

The links on this page include LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition).

There are also links to peer reviewed studies that challenge the notion that canabis has no medicinal value.

You're welcome.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#47 Dec 14, 2013
Abram wrote:
Follow this link to the top 10 most influential organizations for legalization:
www.dinafem.org/en/blog/canabis-marijuana-leg ...#
The links on this page include LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition).
There are also links to peer reviewed studies that challenge the notion that canabis has no medicinal value.
You're welcome.
You know what would be better than recreational marijuana? How about putting arsenic in the herion supply. No that woukd be loads of fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pale Rider 3,556
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Old Timer 960
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 4 hr d pantz 90
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 5 hr -The-Artist- 57
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 317
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr ino 31,495
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 12 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]