Delaware County magistrate suspended

Delaware County magistrate suspended

There are 24 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Mar 10, 2011, titled Delaware County magistrate suspended. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

A Delaware County court magistrate was suspended without pay for five days after an incident involving another county employee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
think

Delaware, OH

#24 Mar 10, 2013
No one is as bad Ken O'Brien. Open your eyes to the cheating puppet he is. No progress in Delaware County? Solely on his shoulders although he takes credit for business and industry that he tried to block.
Gypsy Woman

Columbus, OH

#25 Mar 11, 2013
hmmmm...you will see lots more of this.
realitydelaware

Lewis Center, OH

#26 Feb 28, 2015
Your claims are specious wrote:
<quoted text>
completely. I am in the justice system right now and I have been shown complete fairness and complete justice. Tony Heald isn't mentioned in any of the posts above as you write, but he is a brilliant attorney and Magistrate Weithman is completely prepared. Magistrate Weithman understood the intricacies of my case and I will be forever grateful.
You have no understanding of the law then. What part of the legal system are you in? Heald brilliant! What a joke. That is because Weithman let him run roughshod for years. You probably got what you wanted because Weithman didn't follow the rules or procedure or law. There are several cases documented with Mr. Heald where that was the case. Do some research.
vanilla gorilla

Taylor, MI

#27 Apr 19, 2015
Cygnus wrote:
I agree the detail is lacking. I don't personally associate a "gesture" with anything involving "touching". Judge Whitney has a placard on the front of his bench that reads "We don't CARE how they do it in Franklin County". No lie.
Yes he does have seen it a couple time but the judges and prosecutors are so corrupt I was beaten by the fine sheriff's of this county they broke my back I've had to have 6 reconstructive surgeries and have no use of my right leg because of it point being fuck the people who we think make this county safe .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump and Pence losing popularity 7 min jonjediIII 35
Jerry Sandusky’s Son Charged 9 min They cannot kill ... 9
Worlds fastest growing religion is..... 15 min Pope Che Reagan C... 245
Girls what your dirtiest fantasy? 16 min Sally 9
I love Shopping KMart, Sears, Meijer.Where Do y... 17 min jonjediIII 65
Saturday Night Live. Watch It. 50 min Reality Speaks 14
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 56 min Ckm 123
Donald Trump Administration 10 hr Trooff 786

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web