Michelle on Barack: ‘He’s in the bath...

Michelle on Barack: ‘He’s in the bathroom all the time just singing’

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Nov 21, 2013
So, aside from golfing and playing basketball, this is how President Obama spends his free time: singing. In the bathroom.

“He sings all the time,” first lady Michelle Obama said during an interview on BET’s “106 and Park.”“He sings all the time. Oh yes, he’s in the bathroom all the time just singing. He is willing to sing.”

Mrs. Obama had high praise for her husband’s singing, though, adding that he “has got a good voice,” The Hill reported.“[But] I can dance. I think that divides the talent evenly across the family tree.”

She then dished on her daughters’ personal lives.

“I wasn’t doing too much partying in high school. I was probably a little more dull than people might imagine,” she said, The Hill reported. But Sasha, 12, and Malia, 15, have “way more fun [than I did]. I mean, my kids go to parties. They hang out.”

And one final note, The Hill reported:“I don’t know what I’m going to do when I leave the White House,” adding she’s “still discovering who I want to be.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 21, 2013
He's not really singing. He's throwing up after looking at that pig.
Dashawn

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Nov 21, 2013
I'd betcha that Obama can rap too.

It's an African thang, know what I'm saying?

Can ya feel me?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#8 Nov 22, 2013
hey Black Nappy

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 22, 2013
Changing times change those parental admonitions: If you keep 'singing', you'll go blind."
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#10 Nov 22, 2013
hey Black Nappy wrote:
Changing times change those parental admonitions: If you keep 'singing', you'll go blind."
Singing? Is that code for bloody diarrhea

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#11 Nov 22, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
So, aside from golfing and playing basketball, this is how President Obama spends his free time: singing. In the bathroom.

“He sings all the time,” first lady Michelle Obama said during an interview on BET’s “106 and Park.”“He sings all the time. Oh yes, he’s in the bathroom all the time just singing. He is willing to sing.”

Mrs. Obama had high praise for her husband’s singing, though, adding that he “has got a good voice,” The Hill reported.“[But] I can dance. I think that divides the talent evenly across the family tree.”

She then dished on her daughtersÂ’ personal lives.

“I wasn’t doing too much partying in high school. I was probably a little more dull than people might imagine,” she said, The Hill reported. But Sasha, 12, and Malia, 15, have “way more fun [than I did]. I mean, my kids go to parties. They hang out.”

And one final note, The Hill reported:“I don’t know what I’m going to do when I leave the White House,” adding she’s “still discovering who I want to be.”

This is an unhealthy obsession, sheep.
Celebrate

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 22, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
He's not really singing. He's throwing up after looking at that pig.
hahaa
ex-coach jimmy deSnizzle

Mansfield, OH

#13 Nov 22, 2013
when monica and prez Clinton were in the restroom she wuz lickin' hiz sphincter while he jerked-off hiz presidential meatsick into the sink.....Baby!

no charge
hey Black Nappy

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 22, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Singing? Is that code for bloody diarrhea
Judging it brilliant, touching, and racy. Well played. Well played indeed.
columbia234

Columbus, OH

#15 Nov 22, 2013
ex-coach jimmy deSnizzle wrote:
when monica and prez Clinton were in the restroom she wuz lickin' hiz sphincter while he jerked-off hiz presidential meatsick into the sink.....Baby!
no charge
disinfecting still at the Whitehouse.

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#16 Nov 26, 2013
He's so talented. Maybe if he sung his apology for destroying the medicine delivery system in America folks would have been inclined to give him another pass. But alas, maybe signing to Reggie's facetime Ipod. The camera angle makes things look biggier.
Morning Joe

Dublin, OH

#17 Dec 27, 2014
Oh, dear.
Saved By The TROLL

Orlando, FL

#18 Dec 27, 2014
Homosexuals are known to break out in song like that. Musicals are not farfetched with gays around. My gay roommate would sing all day long except when he was giving me head. For those occasions he just hummed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 10 min Male 219
The Comey Interview 40 min Reality Speaks 191
epic fail!!! 40 min Reality Speaks 2
Syracuse University Whitey Racists Gone Wild 44 min Male 28
Climate change is ‘not as bad as we thought’ sa... 44 min Reality Speaks 4
Trump's VA nominee allegedly banged on the hote... 3 hr Reality Speaks 2
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 3 hr Reality Speaks 115

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages