Waverly man killed in interstate bridge construction accident

Apr 12, 2013 Full story: Chillicothe Gazette 172

A bridge construction accident killed a Waverly man Friday morning on Canal Road, underneath Interstate 70.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Angie Montgomery

Waverly, OH

#283 May 19, 2013
Must not really be a family member. We don't raise cowards.
Far Away__

Oak Ridge, NC

#284 May 19, 2013
I'm not from Waverly but visit it quit often!! I have met some of the most amazing people who have been apart of my life for along time. You people being disrespectful sould be ashamed of yourselfs! Did you parents not teach you any morals? It's not where you come from that make you, it's how you are raised! I can say most of you were raise by morons! Let this family be so the can morne their loved one! These children involved don't deserve to know you talk pure trash about their father. What if people talked about father, mother or even your grandparents........ would you like that? "NO" so grow up and leave them alone! RIP Micah 
lol

Piketon, OH

#286 May 20, 2013
I said I lived and moved away from Piketon, you piece of trash. I never said I went to school at piketon. Here's an idea? get off the internet and off your back and raise your children you who*e. I went to the JVS, you piece of scum. No one is afraid of you lol, its just fun watching you try to spell.
Angie Montgomery

Waverly, OH

#287 May 20, 2013
If you are not afraid, why the lol name?...
Angie Montgomery

Waverly, OH

#288 May 20, 2013
And I did not go to the JVS either.
Angie Montgomery

Waverly, OH

#291 May 20, 2013
You said you went to school with me earlier didn't you?...maybe you are getting me confused with your mom.
Far Away__

Oak Ridge, NC

#294 May 20, 2013
Angie dont give these idots the satifaction of pissing you off. Everyone that knows you knows what kind of a good person you. and the good you do for others! God will choose you to walk thru his gate and not them!!!
Well

Waverly, OH

#295 May 20, 2013
Far Away__ wrote:
Angie dont give these idots the satifaction of pissing you off. Everyone that knows you knows what kind of a good person you. and the good you do for others! God will choose you to walk thru his gate and not them!!!
She wants your name if you post here, remember?
Far Away__

Oak Ridge, NC

#296 May 20, 2013
she knows my name so don't you worry about it!! I do'nt see your name!
Well

Waverly, OH

#297 May 20, 2013
Far Away__ wrote:
she knows my name so don't you worry about it!! I do'nt see your name!
I know your name why don't you know mine? Being such a big fan of hers we would think you would comply with her demands.
Angie Montgomery

Waverly, OH

#304 May 23, 2013
lol wrote:
A few of the commandments, we know he has broken:
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain,
Thou shalt not commit adultery,
Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor,
Thou shall not covet your neighbor's house.(Which includes, but is not limited to: His wife, male servants, or donkey)
Yea 5 broken commandments out of 10, not to mention all of the instances of these. He's not in heaven, get over it.
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
Angie Montgomery

Waverly, OH

#305 May 23, 2013
lol wrote:
A few of the commandments, we know he has broken:
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain,
Thou shalt not commit adultery,
Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor,
Thou shall not covet your neighbor's house.(Which includes, but is not limited to: His wife, male servants, or donkey)
Yea 5 broken commandments out of 10, not to mention all of the instances of these. He's not in heaven, get over it.
Proverb 10:18,“He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 56 min Neutral Party 108
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 1 hr Big Johnson 2,725
Where has Rowdy been 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 2 hr Big Johnson 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 3,965
President Ebola 4 hr Black Rhino 695
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 5 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 8 hr Noticed 2,477
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]