Waverly man killed in interstate brid...

Waverly man killed in interstate bridge construction accident

There are 172 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Waverly man killed in interstate bridge construction accident. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

A bridge construction accident killed a Waverly man Friday morning on Canal Road, underneath Interstate 70.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

Angie Montgomery

Clyde, OH

#232 May 12, 2013
I am pretty sure by the turn out at the benefit that he was not that bad of a guy. He was awesome!!!
now hey hey

Lancaster, OH

#236 May 12, 2013
south74 wrote:
Unlike other people on here I am not afraid to put my real picture up.
Why put your picture up now? Halloween is still a few months off.
Angie Montgomery

Clyde, OH

#240 May 13, 2013
Hahahaha...must suck to hate yourselves so bad you have to pick on someone deceased and his family. We had a wonderful benefit and had a great time celebrating the great person he was. I bet if one of you *ssholes passed away you would not have a turn out like that. You know why? Because what comes around goes around. You do good, good things will follow you. You give out negativity, you get it in return. But I know anything I say on here you will twist and turn and make into a joke or an insult. Which is fine by me. If that is the only way you feel good about yourself so be it. But I hope you are not raising children. I feel sorry for them.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#244 May 13, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If you're going to be a smarta$$, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an a$$. Along with all of the other bored rest home trolls.
I'm smart enough to know that all y'alls drinkin and druggin, medical cards, and food stamps is being played for by my taxes!! I bet y'all voted for the kneeger in the WH, huh? Free shyt for everybody.
Angie Montgomery

Clyde, OH

#249 May 13, 2013
A country resident never hesitates to knock on their neighbor's door - if
only for a coffee and a friendly chat.

A city resident never answers their door fearing it could reveal:
a) someone who'll try to convert them to a little-understood religion;
b) a neighbor seeking a charitable donation;
c) a gang of ruthless home invaders.
Angie Montgomery

Clyde, OH

#250 May 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> It is OUR business when Micah's 8 kids and wife will be living off of the food stamps and medicaid that WE all pay for through our taxes! Which one of you hickadoodles can afford to feed and clothed all of his kids, plus pay for their healthcare along with your own...I hear crickets!!
And Angie, I feel for your lost and pray for his kids. As long as you're not 5'2 , 250 pounds, with a smoking habit, I'm sure you'll find some good ole' boy that will boink you a few times a month, but then again, I don't think those hick boys down Pike county will care if you are 5'2 and 250 ponds. In the dark it's all wet to them anyway, and a few shots of whisky and four beers will take care of the extra fat hanging from your back and belly pooch.
Micah had two children who he supported everyday by busting his ass working hard for 12 hours. Getting his hands dirty. Making a living just for them. He had worked since he was about 15 years old. Maybe even before that. Had never been on welfare. Never asked anyone for anything. Did it all on his own. Was married to his junior high sweetheart for many years. Owned and sold numerous houses and vehicles and lived his life good and honest. Have you ever worked 12 hours a day digging a ditch? Painting a house? Building the highways that you travel on everyday of your life so you can go to work for your family? You can say what you want on here, but to say he was on welfare is the wrong statement. Need to know the person you are talking about before you start throwing out hill billy stereo types there buddy. And as far as I go. I weigh 136 pounds and I am 5'4. Raising my kids on my own. Have a great looking hard working man that is an awesome person and treats my family and I great. Put your picture on here and lets see what you look like. Better yet, put your name on here. Oh wait, I forgot. City folks just like to sit in their big buildings blowing bull shit out of their mouths to make themselves feel better. I am sorry your parents raised a bunch of yellow belly chicken shits.
red neck htr

United States

#251 May 13, 2013
I swear all you rednecks are the same; think u can whip the world, bang everything you see & moves, no loyality to anyone, drink PBR & think you are cool, drive obscene huge trucks trying to over compensate for what you lack in other areas, smell like grease non stop & wear cut off shirts that show off jail house looking tattoos w/ either tiny ARM's or fat ones.. the women, 90% have disgusting muffin tops & wear shirts 3 sizes to small w/ all their stretch marks showing. But I'm glad your proud...bahaa.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#254 May 13, 2013
Angie Montgomery wrote:
A country resident never hesitates to knock on their neighbor's door - if
only for a coffee and a friendly chat.
or your cousin coming over for a quickie
lol

Piketon, OH

#255 May 13, 2013
living in big buildings? lol I think the tallest "big building", in pike, Scioto or ross county is maybe 8 stories. Angie, you spout off with all these hardworking things rednecks do? have you done any of those? oh wait, no... just another bum living off the system. As far as raising on your own? Unfortunately the tv raises your children. I hate when dead beat redneck "moms" pretend their worth more than the shitty beer they drink or the cousin/baby daddy that punches them in the mouth nightly. You whine about grieving and how he needs no one to protect him or defend him? go grieve skank, quit prying for attention. If you knew who I was, I guarantee you would shit your pants, just like you did in highschool. lol
Angie Montgomery

Clyde, OH

#256 May 13, 2013
If you were smart enough to read who I have been replying to you would see they are not from around here. And unfortunately I will never know who you are. Pretty sure I did not go to school with anyone named " lol " from Lucasville. I am simply taking up for my family. Anytime any of you feel the need to talk like grown adults are suppose to do, without hiding behind a dumb ass name, you be sure to let me know.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#258 May 13, 2013
Angie Montgomery wrote:
If you were smart enough to read who I have been replying to you would see they are not from around here. And unfortunately I will never know who you are. Pretty sure I did not go to school with anyone named " lol " from Lucasville. I am simply taking up for my family. Anytime any of you feel the need to talk like grown adults are suppose to do, without hiding behind a dumb ass name, you be sure to let me know.
I think we are the only two people here posting under our real names.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#259 May 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
You play yourself cheap, Angie. What a shame. There's no jobs in Pike co. Why you letting your kids grow up in that sorry town anyway?
Boinking your cousins in the city gets you a less ridicule in the country, not to mention jail time.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#260 May 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
You play yourself cheap, Angie. What a shame. There's no jobs in Pike co. Why you letting your kids grow up in that sorry town anyway?
Corrected:

Boinking your cousins gets you a lot less ridicule in the country, not to mention less jail time.
Autumn May

Clyde, OH

#262 May 18, 2013
Really guys?? Seriously, Micah is gone. Y would u get on here talking about him, let alone his kids. If u have a problem with him, well get over it. But to bash him or his children or his family is ridiculous. Have some respect. His family is still grieving over his loss. Would u like it if someone was on here talking about ur family, or kids? I dont think so. So instead of bashing Angie or the rest of his family about what she/they do or dont do just leave them alone. Grow up n act ur age instead of acting like ur 5. Im sorry for ur loss Angie, n the ignorant ppl on here talking crap about Micah n his family.
Angie Montgomery

Clyde, OH

#269 May 19, 2013
lol wrote:
yea I did go to school with you unfortunately you worthless human. lol people do move away from piketon after highschool, even if only to lucasville. What a fuck*ng moron lol Angie you piece of trash, get over yourself, find another cousin to fu*k. Honestly I wish your whole family would just get in a box truck and drive off a cliff. Our county unemployment rate would probably go down about 10-20%.
I did not go to Piketon. I did not have relations with my cousin. And if you were not such a pussy, you would call me and say these things directly to me since you seem to think you know me so well. As far as you wishing that upon my family, I hope nothing bad happens to your family. You know, since your parents did a fine job raising an idiot. The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree...moron.
kmh

Lancaster, OH

#270 May 19, 2013
Angie Montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not go to Piketon. I did not have relations with my cousin. And if you were not such a pussy, you would call me and say these things directly to me since you seem to think you know me so well. As far as you wishing that upon my family, I hope nothing bad happens to your family. You know, since your parents did a fine job raising an idiot. The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree...moron.
REPORTED FOR VIOLATION OF TOPIX TOS.
Angie Montgomery

Clyde, OH

#275 May 19, 2013
Ha ha ha...good one.
Angie Montgomery

Clyde, OH

#277 May 19, 2013
How do you break an Anonymous Coward's finger?

Hit him in the nose.
Angie Montgomery

Clyde, OH

#281 May 19, 2013
Well if your my family, tell me who you are. You should have my number.
Call me right now.
family

Van Wert, OH

#282 May 19, 2013
Micah was loved by many & will never be forgotten & even though he hated drama & always tried to keep peace deep down his divorce & the way everything went crushed him. & he felt betrayed by " some" people in his family & never forgot it.. I'm not gonna make calls or start everything up again, he wouldn't want that but u know who u are so I hope u sleep well..so plz quit being fake & act like u care..I'm done.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 13 min Fair Judge 424
The Comey Interview 1 hr White Fangs 224
Comrade Donald Trump 1 hr White Fangs 100
Sean Hannity 4 hr Duke for Mayor 282
Fire Bob Mueller, Mueller Must Go, Trump Is Bos... 5 hr Male 139
What Bill Cosby and Donald Trump have in Common: 7 hr Tim 1
Racist white van mows pedestrians down in Toronto 10 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 57

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages