Waverly man killed in interstate bridge construction accident

Apr 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chillicothe Gazette

A bridge construction accident killed a Waverly man Friday morning on Canal Road, underneath Interstate 70.

Comments
121 - 140 of 172 Comments Last updated May 23, 2013

Since: Jan 12

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

SUSIE Q wrote:
LOL,LOL,you are so funny well first of all i respect all race i dont think any race is stupid but i sure can spot a coward. Oh by the way you'er name thats a joke just cracks me up wise anything is flipping funny LOL
Susie Q, oooh,oooh, oooooh, Susie Q! I like the way you weaaar those Debbie Duke's and cow boy boots! Susie Q, Susie Q, ooh Susieeee Q, I like the way you do me like you do.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You need to use dental floss to get the pubic hairs out from between your few teethe, did I spell all of that correctly, not bad for a hillbilly,huh dipwad troll. Along with the rest of you rest home trolls that have nothing better to do than cut down a man who was working(unlike y'all) to provide for his family, and pay for the most of you pukes to be on here.
Does Brittany consider herself the deceased's widow?
aron

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

is it true he was on meth?
stfu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

I have known these people for many yrs. and it disgusts me how some people can act like they r on here. Leave this family alone. You know eventually u will pay for the things u r saying on here. you should b ashamed of yourselves.
just a working man

Hookstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

No he was not on meth. I know us hicks can do more than just flap our jaws on a computer. So if you really want to run your mouths about Micah step out of the shadows of your computer and run your mouths to his friends and family and people that didn't have the money to pay for a job he helped and did for free. If you really want to start come to hickville and we will promise you a free ride in an ambulance. But you guys are so tough to sit on a computer screen and talk. Come on down to hickville.
harvey haha

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

"hickville"... Hahahahhahahaha. Stupid hicks...HAHAahahhahahahAHAHHAH A

Since: Jan 12

Lockbourne, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

just a working man wrote:
No he was not on meth. I know us hicks can do more than just flap our jaws on a computer. So if you really want to run your mouths about Micah step out of the shadows of your computer and run your mouths to his friends and family and people that didn't have the money to pay for a job he helped and did for free. If you really want to start come to hickville and we will promise you a free ride in an ambulance. But you guys are so tough to sit on a computer screen and talk. Come on down to hickville.
We're a'comin, Elroy! A whole mess of us will be riding in pick up trucks down 23. And when we're done cleanin out that town of you dirty hilljacks, we'll bring all your pretty women back with us and leave the ugly black teeth hags down there with ya'll.

Since: Jun 10

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

You are so gangsta...lol.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Wonder where their going to put the wheelchairs and walkers. Got to be back before the rest home curfew too.
boomba

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

south74 wrote:
You are so gangsta...lol.
I'd like to say I think you're the most attractive poster on topix if your avatar is actually you. But I can't because it isn't true.
Humm

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

boomba wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to say I think you're the most attractive poster on topix if your avatar is actually you. But I can't because it isn't true.
Well that proves you don't know jack shitt about the subject of this discussion. So why are you here?

Since: Jun 10

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Unlike other people on here I am not afraid to put my real picture up. I am not afraid to speak my mind and let you know who I am and what I am thinking.
Jeff

Summerfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Yeah, we know what SHE's thinking...hahahahhahahahhaa.
Ralph

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I heard "she" has a banana!
Not Duke

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> We're a'comin, Elroy! A whole mess of us will be riding in pick up trucks down 23. And when we're done cleanin out that town of you dirty hilljacks, we'll bring all your pretty women back with us and leave the ugly black teeth hags down there with ya'll.
I think someone beat you to it.
plz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Listen the guys dead, its sad but move on.
Enzyte Bob Forever

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

boomba wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to say I think you're the most attractive poster on topix if your avatar is actually you.
Not.
Saying.
Much.
joe leeth

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

why did he jump off the bridge? was things that bad for him?
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Joe, have u been living under a rock? Nobody is that stupid. Can't u read?
seeshell

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I would love to know why the hell people can't just live and mind there own business....Micah was a wonderful young man who loved his children very much ...don't why people have to dog the dead must be because they couldn't do it when he was alive he would kick you ass with all his other hick town relatives and friends so get a life people leave the dead alone RIP Micah Montgomery ....a very well liked man in Pike co...so bring it dumb ass
you would have your hands full i promise....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min ino 29,146
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 19 min Buckeye at Birth 8
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 50 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 82
Family Says Murder-Suicide Victim Was Trying To... 1 hr Prince Harming 2
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 1 hr Flacid Phallis 9
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 2 hr sidekick 18
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 3 hr Reality Speaks 158
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••