Waverly man killed in interstate brid...

Waverly man killed in interstate bridge construction accident

There are 172 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Waverly man killed in interstate bridge construction accident. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

A bridge construction accident killed a Waverly man Friday morning on Canal Road, underneath Interstate 70.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

Autumn May

Van Wert, OH

#186 Apr 18, 2013
Whoever posted rude n cruel things about Micah should be ashamed of themselves.. His family n friends r going through enough n trying to cope with their loss, n u wanna get on this site n bash him.. Ur parents really must not have taught u ne better then to be so disrespectful. I really hope nothing like this happens to ur family, or friends. My thoughts and prayers will be with Micah's friends and family. Please continue to pray for them.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#187 Apr 18, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
Darn, that would bring a ton of disappointment in southern Ohio.
Depends on how they use it.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#188 Apr 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Maybe they'll do a Southern Ohio hilljack app:
REYKJAVIK, Iceland (AP) You meet someone, there's chemistry, and then come the introductory questions: What's your name? Come here often? Are you my cousin?
In Iceland, a country with a population of 320,000 where most everyone is distantly related, inadvertently kissing cousins is a real risk.
A new smartphone app is on hand to help Icelanders avoid accidental incest. The app lets users "bump" phones, and emits a warning alarm if they are closely related. "Bump the app before you bump in bed," says the catchy slogan.
Some are hailing it as a welcome solution to a very Icelandic form of social embarrassment.
"Everyone has heard the story of going to a family event and running into a girl you hooked up with some time ago," said Einar Magnusson, a graphic designer in Iceland's capital, Reykjavik.
"It's not a good feeling when you realize that girl is a second cousin. People may think it's funny, but (the app) is a necessity."
Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22013784/new-app...
It's nothing. Those Vikings have been bending their cousins over bar stools for centuries, and so have southern Ohia hickabillies.

United States

#189 Apr 18, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I was in Portsmouth the other day. it's like being in a different country down there.
It's far northern Kentucky! Been down that way years back Waverly, Piketon, Portsmouth ...the Rebels dug their heels in round them parts.

United States

#190 Apr 18, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
That is nothing. Go out past southeastern Correctional /leaf north edge of the hocking hills old mans cave area . Those people are all kin breeding and marriag. They all have the same nose. And when you see a husband and wife same nose you know they are cousins or brother and.sister.
You're right Spook! There's two kinds of shapes, the short pinched one and the 'snout ' looking one.

United States

#191 Apr 18, 2013
family related wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry, Darryl and Darryl are related to all of the politicians. Just look at all of the politicians, village, county and state. I am just glad most of them put their teeth in after waking up in the morning and do the comb over.
Ha,ha! Yeah, the comb over! I forgot about that! Even the insurance salesmen on the billboards have that look, hahaha! And the car salesmen all have that old Jimmy Swaggert look with the greased slick back Pompadour, and plaid blazer suit coat, bahahahaha!

United States

#192 Apr 18, 2013
Don't ever say you're democrat or progressive in southern Ohia, and don't say the 'W ' word "Welfare ". They'll kill ya if you talk about ending it, eventhough 99.9% of the counties vote Republican.
someonewithrespe ct

United States

#193 Apr 18, 2013
I don't see how some ppl can sit on here and bash someone who is deceased and talk about them especially someone who got up and went to work everyday to pay taxes for you lazy pieces of shit to sit at your house(that the taxes he paid is payin for) and talk shit about he would've helped anyone out hell he's feed you fuckers all your lives so how about you get off your lazy ass and get a job so you don't have so much time to sit on the computer and talk shit about dead ppl micah was and always will be ONE HELL OF A MAN more of a MAN than any of you will be put together

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#195 Apr 18, 2013
someonewithrespect wrote:
I don't see how some ppl can sit on here and bash someone who is deceased and talk about them especially someone who got up and went to work everyday to pay taxes for you lazy pieces of shit to sit at your house(that the taxes he paid is payin for) and talk shit about he would've helped anyone out hell he's feed you fuckers all your lives so how about you get off your lazy ass and get a job so you don't have so much time to sit on the computer and talk shit about dead ppl micah was and always will be ONE HELL OF A MAN more of a MAN than any of you will be put together
We don't see how people who claim to love this guy can sit here and not hit the abuse button to tell Topix to pull the thread. Or are you people really as stupid as some of these posters have alleged?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#196 Apr 18, 2013
someonewithrespect wrote:
(that the taxes he paid is payin for)
Thank you for clarifying that.
SUSIE Q
#197 Apr 18, 2013
yes i brag about who i am cause im proud what i was trying to say was not bragging about what good things we do for others but enough about that. I cant believe how mean you people are so the only thing i think is that all of you mean people dont know how to do anything but write apparently you cant fight or you would say all this to our face chicken s__t how do you like that and while you are at it suck the snot out of our look alike noses or better yet suck my butt until you cheeks brust with s__t!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Clyde, OH

#198 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>We don't see how people who claim to love this guy can sit here and not hit the abuse button to tell Topix to pull the thread. Or are you people really as stupid as some of these posters have alleged?
I have reported this thread about ten times. And as far as us being big dumb hillbilly's, let me enlighten you. Being from the country is an honor. We work hard, lend a helping hand when needed, love our country and take care of our families. We can hunt and fish, grow our own food and know how to have a good time anywhere we are. Our farmers are the ones that put food on your table for you and your children to eat. We put others before ourselves and we damn sure make some good moonshine you city slicking, stuffed shirt, loud mouth snobby big city folk pay us good money for. I am proud to be who I am and where I am from. I would hate to live somewhere that is loud all the time. Streets are dirty, and you do not even know who your neighbors are. Where everyday someone is killed, raped or abducted. A place if your car breaks down or you need help nobody even bothers to lend a hand to help you. You can have your bright lights, big city. Obviously the only thing it is good for is to produce smart *ss, insensitive people like yourselves.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#199 Apr 19, 2013
south74 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported this thread about ten times.
Well then, apparently the mods do not find any of the posts offensive.

Pickerington, OH

#200 Apr 19, 2013
SUSIE Q wrote:
yes i brag about who i am cause im proud what i was trying to say was not bragging about what good things we do for others but enough about that. I cant believe how mean you people are so the only thing i think is that all of you mean people dont know how to do anything but write apparently you cant fight or you would say all this to our face chicken s__t how do you like that and while you are at it suck the snot out of our look alike noses or better yet suck my butt until you cheeks brust with s__t!!!!
Very descriptive and a well thoughtout response to our post. I would expect nothing less from a belligerent, ignorant, uneducated, raunchy hickjack like you. Wow, and many people on here think blacks are stupid! You make ghetto blacks look like rocket scientists!!

Pickerington, OH

#201 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>We don't see how people who claim to love this guy can sit here and not hit the abuse button to tell Topix to pull the thread. Or are you people really as stupid as some of these posters have alleged?
We DON'T do that here, your COWARDNESS is on display for all to see! Snitches are not looked upon favorly on here. Grow a pair already, you Pinko!
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#202 Apr 19, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> We DON'T do that here, your COWARDNESS is on display for all to see! Snitches are not looked upon favorly on here. Grow a pair already, you Pinko!
You got to get them out of your mouth first.Bunch of keyboard bravado idiots.

Pickerington, OH

#203 Apr 19, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You got to get them out of your mouth first.Bunch of keyboard bravado idiots.
Well wooooweee! Look at what we have here, a smart mouth hickabilly who thinks he's entertaining. Sorry. hick, but the entertainment industry already has two famous hillbillies ...Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the cable man. Tough luck, Jethro, you're going to have to keep shoveling chit and milking goats.
SUSIE Q
#204 Apr 19, 2013
LOL,LOL,you are so funny well first of all i respect all race i dont think any race is stupid but i sure can spot a coward. Oh by the way you'er name thats a joke just cracks me up wise anything is flipping funny LOL
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#206 Apr 19, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Well wooooweee! Look at what we have here, a smart mouth hickabilly who thinks he's entertaining. Sorry. hick, but the entertainment industry already has two famous hillbillies ...Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the cable man. Tough luck, Jethro, you're going to have to keep shoveling chit and milking goats.
You're on a roll today.
stud

United States

#207 Apr 19, 2013
Hey Susie Q when we gonna hook up? I'm not a cousin but I'm still very good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz 17 min UTrashy 7
News Group turns in petitions to place Columbus ward... 1 hr CONTRARIAN 1
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 138
Obama "out". 1 hr Caitlin 22
is caitlin jenner still a man? 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 68
News Coroner: Most Ohio victims shot many times, som... 5 hr Mary 62
Bill Nye, a pretend scientist in a bow tie 5 hr Evidence 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages