Waverly man killed in interstate brid...

Waverly man killed in interstate bridge construction accident

There are 172 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Waverly man killed in interstate bridge construction accident. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

A bridge construction accident killed a Waverly man Friday morning on Canal Road, underneath Interstate 70.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

lmfao

Napoleon, OH

#166 Apr 17, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Cousin Brittany, the one he was scrogging?
You are a very cruel person! I can not believe all the negativity i have seen on this site! I can not believe that you would downgrade somone who has died.... Then put his family down in the process. You people have no heart at all or morals. i feel bad for each and everyone of you.vwho can actually find humour in the death of a person!?!? This is low. Would you like it if someone did this to u when someone you loved died, your mom,dad,sister ,brother. or child. It wouldn't be a joke then would. it!?!? Show some respect!
WHY

Clyde, OH

#167 Apr 17, 2013
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE FROM THIS ARE CONTINUE TO TALK TO THEM???
DO YOU ENJOY THE ATTENTION AS MUCH AS THEY DO????
SUSIE Q
#168 Apr 17, 2013
Iam Brittany and Angies cousin and i am going to tell you why people are getting on here and being so mean at a time like this there could only be one reason they are mad because they are not a MONTGOMERY i sorry you are not but its not our fault .
lol

Piketon, OH

#169 Apr 18, 2013
Not a montgomery? does that hold some kind of special status? How would one be jealous of being a drunk, ignorant, drug addict, who has sex with their cousins and spends more time in the bar then with their kids? exactly. You people are idiots, although it's sad someone died, you make him and the rest of your family out to be something special, when none of you have ever actually done anything past what I have listed.
Seriously

United States

#170 Apr 18, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Cousin Brittany, the one he was scrogging?
Who cares! She is a very beautiful girl!
size

United States

#171 Apr 18, 2013
SUSIE Q wrote:
Iam Brittany and Angies cousin and i am going to tell you why people are getting on here and being so mean at a time like this there could only be one reason they are mad because they are not a MONTGOMERY i sorry you are not but its not our fault .
if u look back I've been cool & said good things. I think u are beautiful also & would love to give you one special night. But I know it will never happen so its cool
SUSIE Q
#172 Apr 18, 2013
he was special he was a great dad a hard worker and nice to anyone he met you could tell that by just how many came to pay their respects and yes we do take care of our children some of us on our own there are always a bad apple in the basket but thats in everybodies basket and as big as our family is we do a good job and we do make a difference in the area with alot of different projects over the years helping people in the county but nobody knows about it cause we go around telling and bragging some of us are more than meets the eye you would be surprise.
daysarenumbered

United States

#173 Apr 18, 2013
That is so sad no matter what he did or did not do he did take care of what he needed to and he had a job that is more then i can say for most you pike county embreds let the family be you people are so heartless. I hope nothing bad ever happens in your family and then if and when it does god pray it dont I hope you dont have to endure what you all are putting this poor family through .. To THE Family I am so sorry for your loss an my heart goes out to you and god bless you all...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#174 Apr 18, 2013
daysarenumbered wrote:
That is so sad no matter what he did or did not do he did take care of what he needed to and he had a job that is more then i can say for most you pike county embreds let the family be you people are so heartless. I hope nothing bad ever happens in your family and then if and when it does god pray it dont I hope you dont have to endure what you all are putting this poor family through .. To THE Family I am so sorry for your loss an my heart goes out to you and god bless you all...
What's an "embred"?
You hilljacks are good for a laugh, if nothing else.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#175 Apr 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Where's Brittany? The last time anyone saw her was Friday evening about 9:30 pm, sitting in Tim Yoder's grey F-150 parked at Walmart on 23. It's been four days already Tim! Bring her back to us down here in far northern Kentucky Waverly, Ohiiia. We've already told your aunt and Pike co. sheriff's department that her daughter was seen with you Tim!
looks like Tim and Brittany have been knocking boots for a few days, huh?
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#176 Apr 18, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>What's an "embred"?
You hilljacks are good for a laugh, if nothing else.
I was in Portsmouth the other day. it's like being in a different country down there.
HOOCHIE KOO

Columbus, OH

#177 Apr 18, 2013
SUSIE Q wrote:
he was special he was a great dad a hard worker and nice to anyone he met you could tell that by just how many came to pay their respects and yes we do take care of our children some of us on our own there are always a bad apple in the basket but thats in everybodies basket and as big as our family is we do a good job and we do make a difference in the area with alot of different projects over the years helping people in the county but nobody knows about it cause we go around telling and bragging some of us are more than meets the eye you would be surprise.
This will help -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop
lol

Piketon, OH

#178 Apr 18, 2013
First of all Susie... you should really have someone read over you postings, prior to you actually posting them. You just stated that you DO go around bragging? Another fine example of a local inbred Montgomery! haha I love how these incest ridden alcoholic idiot drug addicts are trying to defend themselves, but only further proved their incompetence.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#179 Apr 18, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I was in Portsmouth the other day. it's like being in a different country down there.
That is nothing. Go out past southeastern Correctional /leaf north edge of the hocking hills old mans cave area . Those people are all kin breeding and marriag. They all have the same nose. And when you see a husband and wife same nose you know they are cousins or brother and.sister.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#180 Apr 18, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I was in Portsmouth the other day. it's like being in a different country down there.
That's "Porchmouth" to the locals, and you are right. I have some relatives in the area, my uncle having been transferred there back in the day as a supervisor at the old Detroit Steel mill.They are more Kentucky than Ohio,lmao.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#181 Apr 18, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "Porchmouth" to the locals, and you are right. I have some relatives in the area, my uncle having been transferred there back in the day as a supervisor at the old Detroit Steel mill.They are more Kentucky than Ohio,lmao.
That is because in Kentucky they teach the three R's. Reading, rit'n, and route 23 North.
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#182 Apr 18, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at the courthouse, in a cafe for lunch and at the Kroger on the way back. The look and feel of the town and the people there is as different from Columbus as Mexico is from the United States. It's hard to explain, but too many down there have that Larry, Darryl and Darryl look.
family related

Marion, OH

#183 Apr 18, 2013
Love that Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at the courthouse, in a cafe for lunch and at the Kroger on the way back. The look and feel of the town and the people there is as different from Columbus as Mexico is from the United States. It's hard to explain, but too many down there have that Larry, Darryl and Darryl look.
Larry, Darryl and Darryl are related to all of the politicians. Just look at all of the politicians, village, county and state. I am just glad most of them put their teeth in after waking up in the morning and do the comb over.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#184 Apr 18, 2013
Maybe they'll do a Southern Ohio hilljack app:

REYKJAVIK, Iceland (AP) You meet someone, there's chemistry, and then come the introductory questions: What's your name? Come here often? Are you my cousin?

In Iceland, a country with a population of 320,000 where most everyone is distantly related, inadvertently kissing cousins is a real risk.

A new smartphone app is on hand to help Icelanders avoid accidental incest. The app lets users "bump" phones, and emits a warning alarm if they are closely related. "Bump the app before you bump in bed," says the catchy slogan.

Some are hailing it as a welcome solution to a very Icelandic form of social embarrassment.

"Everyone has heard the story of going to a family event and running into a girl you hooked up with some time ago," said Einar Magnusson, a graphic designer in Iceland's capital, Reykjavik.

"It's not a good feeling when you realize that girl is a second cousin. People may think it's funny, but (the app) is a necessity."

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22013784/new-app...

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#185 Apr 18, 2013
Darn, that would bring a ton of disappointment in southern Ohio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worlds fastest growing religion is..... 2 min Reality 229
Jonjedi Ohio is Gone 2 min jonjedi 1
I love Shopping KMart, Sears, Meijer.Where Do y... 4 min Reality 59
Trump and Pence losing popularity 10 min Reality 10
News Three companies offered tax incentives that cou... 12 min Reality 1
Russia Hates USA,Loves Trump. Electors voting f... 48 min Reality Speaks 535
Girls what your dirtiest fantasy? 56 min Reality Speaks 2
Donald Trump Administration 2 hr Trooff 786
Odds of Trump's impeachment 2 hr Big Johnson 327

Columbus Jobs