Waverly man killed in interstate brid...

Waverly man killed in interstate bridge construction accident

There are 172 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Waverly man killed in interstate bridge construction accident. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

A bridge construction accident killed a Waverly man Friday morning on Canal Road, underneath Interstate 70.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#102 Apr 16, 2013
south74 wrote:
Can you show some respect for Micah and his family?
We don't do that here.
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#103 Apr 16, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Admit it, you're just waiting for the right accident.
I only make fun of people who die because of their own stupidity (i.e. Darwin Award winners) or WHO LEAD an interesting life. This guy didn't seem to do anything to hasten his own demise.

Now if there is any evidence of him being a stripper at The Doll House, then "game on"!
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#104 Apr 16, 2013
Jillian1227 wrote:
Enzygte bob, I have a question and would like a serious answer, not a sarcastic comeback. Why would you poke fun at a mans tragic death. Micah was was a very good person and great dad. What if that was your child, or parent? If you didn't like him then fine, but considering he has passed away then you should be respectful no matter what your opinion was of him.
UR mad, rite?
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#105 Apr 16, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Waverly speaks volumes of why this poor man wasn't smart enough to get from under a bridge being demo! I've been in Waverly and know how hickish it is! Prayers go up for his children and ol' lady though. Now they'll be livin off of my tax dollars like most of those hickabillies down 23. I wonder about Brittany too. Probably blonde, cute face with heavy mascara, eye shadow & liner, and tats, skinny with a decent lil' ass and tits, and makes her way around the young men with nice F-150 trucks getting beer and condoms at Wal-mart on friday nights while Brittany is sitting in the truck listening to 100.9 FM.
LOL
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#106 Apr 16, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know him,but my family that lives in Waverly did.This is no jokeing matter.It should be removed.My thoughts go out to the family.
its always dumb asses like you who decide they want to play sheriff and control what other people say on the Internet who egg us on to make rude remarks in the first place. mind your own business dumbass.
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#107 Apr 16, 2013
Info wrote:
reported also
please use the new topics moderator complaint form, idiot:

http://imagemacros.wordpress.com/2009/09/05/b...
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#108 Apr 16, 2013
abc wrote:
This the LOWEST that people have sank to on this site. I am so sorry to hear of this famlies loss. South 74 please have this removed.
no it isn't. Just ask crashley!

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T0J1DTGB2...
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#109 Apr 16, 2013
Cousin doer wrote:
He was a incessed piece of hillbilly trash he was fornicating with Brittany Montgomery his own cousin so I'd say he went to hell and his death was Gods punishment for eating cherries off his family tree
is Brittney hot? if so how do I get ahold of her?
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#110 Apr 16, 2013
really wrote:
You ppl are sick!!! Grow up! Someone died and you people make a joke out of it?'? Shame on you!!! My heart breaks for this mans family.
UR mad, rite?
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#111 Apr 16, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted btext>
Mad means mentally deranged.
I think they're miffed.
u miffed bro?
I 'll just stick with mad.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#112 Apr 16, 2013
Where's Brittany??
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#113 Apr 16, 2013
south74 wrote:
I am so glad that I am not like you people..hiding and picking on people like a big pack of bullies. I bet you were the kids in school that were picked last in gym. I bet you were the kids that never got invited to parties, or the kids that never had a date for the prom. Because if you act like you do know back then, pretty sure nobody would want to be around you. You think it makes you look cool or tough to get on here and say horrible things about people who have passed away, or people who are hurting from this tragedy?...well, you are not cool. And you sure are not tough. You are chicken sh*ts that have nothing better to do ...and your life is so pathetic, because you can not look someone in the eye and say I have helped people, I work hard, I raise my children and make them my world, I have helped my community, I am a good friend and a good family member. You might be able to get on here and talk crap about a man that you did not know and make fun of him. That is on you not me, but I will tell you one thing, You will Never be half the man Micah Montgomery was. Not even if you started now and changed as a person and worked at being good for the rest of your life...you will never be the respected, hard working, nice, kind, gentle man and father he was. Ever!!!
The new Topix Butthurt Moderator Complaint Form was designed with people like you in mind.

http://imagemacros.wordpress.com/2009/09/05/b...
Cousin doer

Blacklick, OH

#114 Apr 16, 2013
He was a incessed piece of hillbilly trash he was fornicating with Brittany Montgomery his own cousin so I'd say he went to hell and his death was Gods punishment for eating cherries off his family tree

---

Original post of "Cousin doer" (not "Love that Enzyte Bob"). Reposted as your penalty for being such ignorant hillbilly crybabies and running to the moderators all the time.
Forever Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#115 Apr 16, 2013
What sup?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#116 Apr 16, 2013
WTF Bobby? I haven't seen anything that you posted that deserved being booted. My, we have some sensitive souls...I think I have bigger balls than those whinny butts and as you know, I am a female.
Forever Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#117 Apr 16, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
WTF Bobby? I haven't seen anything that you posted that deserved being booted. My, we have some sensitive souls...I think I have bigger balls than those whinny butts and as you know, I am a female.
exactly my point dear. just hillbilly busy bodies trying to control others

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#118 Apr 16, 2013
Forever Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>exactly my point dear. just hillbilly busy bodies trying to control others
Can't we all agree to disagree? You, Spook, and George have posted nothing offensive lately. So tired of the cowards that can't formulate a cognizant thought unless it's to kvetch that their feelings are hurt to the mods. If they utilized that brain power to have a hearty exchange with the discussions, maybe they would appear to be intelligent.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#119 Apr 16, 2013
south74 wrote:
I am so glad that I am not like you people..hiding and picking on people like a big pack of bullies. I bet you were the kids in school that were picked last in gym. I bet you were the kids that never got invited to parties, or the kids that never had a date for the prom. Because if you act like you do know back then, pretty sure nobody would want to be around you. You think it makes you look cool or tough to get on here and say horrible things about people who have passed away, or people who are hurting from this tragedy?...well, you are not cool. And you sure are not tough. You are chicken sh*ts that have nothing better to do ...and your life is so pathetic, because you can not look someone in the eye and say I have helped people, I work hard, I raise my children and make them my world, I have helped my community, I am a good friend and a good family member. You might be able to get on here and talk crap about a man that you did not know and make fun of him. That is on you not me, but I will tell you one thing, You will Never be half the man Micah Montgomery was. Not even if you started now and changed as a person and worked at being good for the rest of your life...you will never be the respected, hard working, nice, kind, gentle man and father he was. Ever!!!
Nobody cares about your lame opinion.

Post a pic of your cooter.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#120 Apr 16, 2013
Where's Brittany you hickabillies?
Love that Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#121 Apr 16, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Where's Brittany you hickabillies?
Caking on some green eye shadow, trimming her cooter and waxing her butt for her big date tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 59 min 404 not found 1,314
Q Intel Drop Thread 2 hr 404 not found 96
News Father, Daughter Charged In West Side Slaying |... (Apr '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 38
The Obama Portraits Added To The National Gallery 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Trump wants to replace food stamps with BEANS &... 7 hr Billybob 29
News Rental aid set up for pregnant women 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OAR Paddles US Mens Hockey Team 4 - 0 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages